Scott Stephens

Bear

Smokey the Bear

Garrick Parks

The Lone Ranger

Rusty Walker

A Floridian

Tommy Shook

Chad (not to be confused with the Fla chad)

Ginger Carey

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
upset in union

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Oct 1, 2010
if its anyone besides the lone ranger weare in trouble garrett parks couldnt get elected dog catcher, chad deyton is a bigger crook than scott
Jusst Looking

Jefferson, GA

#2 Oct 1, 2010
not of the above
fromunion

Commerce, GA

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Bear will be our next Sheriff!
sunshine

Jefferson, GA

#4 Oct 1, 2010
I vote Tommy Shook. He is fair and honest. Thats what we've been long without and need desperately.
How come

Commerce, GA

#5 Oct 2, 2010
How come JW wasn't one of the choices? He might need a new job!
how come

Perry, GA

#7 Oct 2, 2010
i think that the voters need to really think about it the next time they vote for sheriff. It's time for a change - A SHAKE UP. Once a man is in there so long he begins to think he is above the law himself.
Joseph William Robert

Fitzgerald, GA

#8 Oct 2, 2010
Preferrably an Outsider. We need someone that gets the job done. We don't need a "friend of the people".
Nuts

Commerce, GA

#9 Oct 3, 2010
Time to bring someone from outside of the area. The good old boy area is over the waste in the sheriff's department is criminal.
Native

Commerce, GA

#10 Oct 3, 2010
Bear is happy where he is although I wish he would run.
Native

Commerce, GA

#11 Oct 3, 2010
youmustbekidding wrote:
<quoted text>
That boy can't run for sheriff. I bet he can't even run across the parking lot. Maybe he can walk for office. You better keep EMS close by though. He's a heart attack waiting to happen.
You don't know Bear he is the fastest fat man alive!
Cochise

Hoschton, GA

#12 Oct 3, 2010
There are enough retired police adimistrators living in Union County that could step in and turn the Sheriff's Office around very quickly. No buddy-buddy system here. True professionals. EQUAL protection under the law. No favorites!
Show me

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Oct 4, 2010
Nuts wrote:
Time to bring someone from outside of the area. The good old boy area is over the waste in the sheriff's department is criminal.
People here don't want any different. They like the [email protected] they got.

Since: May 10

Ford City, PA

#14 Oct 5, 2010
I wrote a comment earlier and it didn't post.
lori

Jasper, GA

#15 Oct 5, 2010
my vote goes to rusty he would make a wonderful sheriff
mental patient

Jefferson, GA

#16 Oct 5, 2010
I didnt see Ken Flood's name as one of the choices. Id vote for him.
DEAR GOD

Blairsville, GA

#17 Oct 5, 2010
Cochise wrote:
There are enough retired police adimistrators living in Union County that could step in and turn the Sheriff's Office around very quickly. No buddy-buddy system here. True professionals. EQUAL protection under the law. No favorites!
I KNOW YOU DON'T MEAN A MAC ATTACK FOR BLAIRSVILLE! DEAR GOD THAT WOULD BE A MISTAKE FOR THE CLEAN LEGAL ABIDING CITIZENS!
HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT A CRIMINAL JUSTICE TEXTBOOK FROM 1960? TIME AND LAW'S HAVE CHANGED FROM 1950 TO 2010. LAW ENFORCEMENT IS A CONTINUED EDUCATION INWHICH MANY OF THE RETIREE'S DO NOT FOLLOW UP ON.
THAT WOULD BE A BIG PROBLEM! IT'S EVIDENT WITH THE RETIRED FROM THE BIG CITY COPS WHOM TRY TO USE THEIR RETIRED POLICE FORCE SWEATSHIRTS AND BADGED BASEBALL HATS TO CUT IN LINE AT WALMART.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Any person who would get rid of the Mexicans an Floridians would get all the votes.
WantABee

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Oct 18, 2010
I hope noone is stupied to vote for David Atkins if he runs, he doesn't know straight up.
duh

Jefferson, GA

#20 Oct 18, 2010
Show me wrote:
<quoted text>People here don't want any different. They like the [email protected] they got.
the players here (good ole boys)have you fooled take your blinders off and look around at the real world here in blairsville which is simular to the problem in the rest of the world. the politicians here as well as law enforcement are all in it for themselves.you don't mean sh_t your a number not a human being. It's people like you who don't want change cuz you just want to be poor as there is no more middle class. you need to be more observant to your surroundings and take your head outta your as_ as I'm a local and I'm not with you on this one.
joker

Dade City, FL

#21 Oct 18, 2010
boo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
full eclipse 1 hr Say My Name 6
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... Jul 22 MMA FIGHTER 13
Rib Country Waitress Jul 22 really 115
Colwell Detention Center (Oct '11) Jul 22 Des 62
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) Jul 21 Coralou Bramblett 54
Coosa Heights trailer park Jul 19 He said she said 7
Brmemc candidates Jul 19 Well 8

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages