Straight

Atlanta, GA

#62 Mar 21, 2013
I too think the gay boys are sick and need treatment before they create more by molesting little boys. Every gay guy I know got that way because some man or boy took advantage of them before they ever had a chance to learn about girls. I don't know if eating at chikfila supports the groups you say they do but I'll eat there more often if they are.
Foster Stephen

United States

#63 Mar 21, 2013
Straight wrote:
I too think the gay boys are sick and need treatment before they create more by molesting little boys. Every gay guy I know got that way because some man or boy took advantage of them before they ever had a chance to learn about girls. I don't know if eating at chikfila supports the groups you say they do but I'll eat there more often if they are.
Go back to thumpin' your cousin and ironing your rebel flag.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#64 Mar 21, 2013
Straight wrote:
Things that make you go "Hmmmm"?

You have lots of gay friends, and you and your gay friends are "close",- so close that you and your many close gay friends are intimate enough with each other to share and discuss intimate sexual experiences.

Maybe you told us all a little more about your "tendencies" than you intended.

Just saying ...
What is the latest

Blairsville, GA

#65 Jun 13, 2014
Heard it's not coming to Blairsville. True? If so, why?
City Boy

Jefferson, GA

#66 Jun 13, 2014
2 cents wrote:
Why dont we just get a taco bell thatll be something new?
Well we got one now if we could just get the drive thru to get you through in less than an hour and a half.
Retired Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#67 Jun 13, 2014
City Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well we got one now if we could just get the drive thru to get you through in less than an hour and a half.
That's why we never go there!
Retired Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#68 Jun 13, 2014
What is the latest wrote:
Heard it's not coming to Blairsville. True? If so, why?
Too many fast food places, don't you think?
Zaxby's is by far better than the other you mentioned.
yeahwell

Dahlonega, GA

#69 Jun 13, 2014
I wish it would, at least they wouldn't send employees home for telling somebody to have a blessed day like one of the others did.
Toby Arnold

Blairsville, GA

#70 Jun 15, 2014
I am opening one in Blairsville next month. Be patient.
just curious

Blairsville, GA

#71 Jun 15, 2014
Toby Arnold wrote:
I am opening one in Blairsville next month. Be patient.
Gonna build it in a month?
Bart

Jefferson, GA

#72 Jun 25, 2014
I wish they would open one here. As far as fast food, they are tops. They hire quality people who give customers quality customer service, quality (as far as fast food goes) food, in a timely manner. Seems "fast food" restaurants in Blairsville don't know the meaning of the word "fast". I guess they just think everyone here is retired and has nowhere to go. Newsflash - some of us in this town actually work for a living and do have somewhere else to be.

Plus, Chik-Fil-A actually hires workers who can read and speak English.

Just like if a good Mexican restaurant were opened within 45 minutes of here (there are none, currently), I believe a quality fast food place would rightfully steal away most of the business from the crackpot dives that infest this area.
bahahaha

Blue Ridge, GA

#73 Jul 7, 2014
If I were an owner of any kind, the last place I would open anything would be Blairsville. I had to drive through your one horse town this past weekend and it was more dead than it was the last time I came through about two years ago. I know I'm probably going to catch a lot of backlash over this post but you all know it's true. The towns and counties to the west (Blue Ridge) & to the north (Murphy) seem to have the right idea. But hey, at least you're not Young Harris, right?!
Uct

Jefferson, GA

#74 Jul 7, 2014
bahahaha wrote:
If I were an owner of any kind, the last place I would open anything would be Blairsville. I had to drive through your one horse town this past weekend and it was more dead than it was the last time I came through about two years ago. I know I'm probably going to catch a lot of backlash over this post but you all know it's true. The towns and counties to the west (Blue Ridge) & to the north (Murphy) seem to have the right idea. But hey, at least you're not Young Harris, right?!
I agree with everything you said except the next to last2 words .I think you meant to say morganton
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#75 Jul 7, 2014
Uct wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with everything you said except the next to last2 words .I think you meant to say morganton
I think he meant either Mineral Bluff or Lakewood...
bahahaha

Blue Ridge, GA

#76 Jul 7, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he meant either Mineral Bluff or Lakewood...
Lakewood isn't a city and no I wasn't throwing any kind of technicalities in there. I was talking about larger cities, you know, like county seats. Nice try on the sarcasm even if it was lame. Next.
yeahwell

Dawsonville, GA

#77 Jul 7, 2014
Good for you, feel free to never return to Blairsville again.
bahahaha wrote:
bahahaha

Blue Ridge, GA

#78 Jul 7, 2014
yeahwell wrote:
Good for you, feel free to never return to Blairsville again. <quoted text>
Sir yes sir!!!!! Lol Thanks everyone .
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#79 Sep 9, 2014
Check out todays front page story

Since: Aug 14

Duluth, GA

#80 Sep 9, 2014
More minimum wage jobs with no benefits? Or is that the new taco bell in hiawassee?
Idea

Commerce, GA

#81 Sep 12, 2014
escapetc wrote:
More minimum wage jobs with no benefits? Or is that the new taco bell in hiawassee?
Hey Bucko! Chick fil a pays more then minimum wage and they have excellent benefits. On another note why don't you open a business and pay people a wage that you could also live on if you making the same thing OH! And don't forget the benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thankful for? One to a customer, p... 7 hr Cindy P 6
Are Flamingos better than turkey? 8 hr tmn post 2
Reported Union Co. GOP chief arrested for sexua... 10 hr curious 5
Real Estate Agent Owned Property 14 hr Answer 10
cvs robbery 16 hr Screamer 22
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) 19 hr tmn post 241
MO Grand Jury re Officer Wilson 22 hr Love Blairsville 12
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins Thu Stop Ignorance 114

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating