Chick fil a opening in Blairsville
match

Jefferson, GA

#42 Aug 26, 2009
Who got their permit, chick fila or Longhorn?
What we need

Jefferson, GA

#43 Aug 26, 2009
What we need is a Whole Food Stores. I like the Chick fi place and they have the best milkshakes.
Mountain man

Blue Ridge, GA

#44 Mar 18, 2013
I heard in Elijay that there puttin one in blairsville near a auto parts shop.
Dog Man

Homer, GA

#45 Mar 18, 2013
They are going in the lot where Nelson Tractor used to be, next to Fatz. They plan to be open by mid summer.
Ga girl

Jefferson, GA

#46 Mar 18, 2013
Mountain man wrote:
I heard in Elijay that there puttin one in blairsville near a auto parts shop.
Yea next to fats where threre taking down the building
UC Person

Atlanta, GA

#47 Mar 19, 2013
I will believe it when I see it!
Teacher

Commerce, GA

#48 Mar 20, 2013
Ga girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea next to fats where threre taking down the building
Please, let me help:

Yeah, next to FatZ, where they are taking down the building.
Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#49 Mar 20, 2013
hooters wrote:
oh you bunch of chicken and burger nuts.

We need a place with wings. Like Hooters.

Hooter waitress: You would like to try our wings and things.

ME, the CUSTOMER: Give me an order of wings and let me stare at your two nice things.

Forget mc-d, b king, zax-bee, chick-fla, bring in hooters
Great post.

I hear that hire attractive waitresses but I've never noticed. I'm there for the wings and beer.
-sigh-

Blairsville, GA

#50 Mar 20, 2013
While Chik-Fil-a has good food, I can't eat there. I don't want my money going to any hate group, regardless of what religion they hide behind.

Would you support a local business that sent money to Al-Qaeda?
just a thought

Jefferson, GA

#51 Mar 20, 2013
Do know we will have a Starbuck's in October in Ingles.

Wouldn't mind Chicy place, too.

Hey, Blairsville needs more FAT FOOD places, don't we? Oh, I mean FAST FOOD. Sorry, chubby chasers.
Charles

Dahlonega, GA

#52 Mar 20, 2013
-sigh- wrote:
While Chik-Fil-a has good food, I can't eat there. I don't want my money going to any hate group, regardless of what religion they hide behind.
Seems like you support Lamar .
Foster Stephen

United States

#53 Mar 20, 2013
-sigh- wrote:
Chik-fil-A recently changed their stand on the gay issue. The money ALWAYS wins.
my opinion

Blairsville, GA

#54 Mar 20, 2013
-sigh- wrote:
To dislike homosexuality isn't hateful. To dislike homosexuals is.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#55 Mar 20, 2013
-sigh- wrote:

We stopped eating there too.

When someone has to tell you how "Christian" they are - they aren't.

When someone tells you how their religion is the only "true" religion - it isn't.

When businesses claim their business religious based - they aren't.

Remember when your religion was a personal thing ?

That Jesus guy said:

When thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

But what did he know ?
Bored

Commerce, GA

#56 Mar 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
We stopped eating there too.
When someone has to tell you how "Christian" they are - they aren't.
When someone tells you how their religion is the only "true" religion - it isn't.
When businesses claim their business religious based - they aren't.
Remember when your religion was a personal thing ?
That Jesus guy said:
When thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But what did he know ?
Boring.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#57 Mar 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Boring.
Wow.

If even Jesus Christ cannot write in a way you feel sufficient interesting to entertain you, what chance does a mere mortal like me have.

But hey, at least I share something with the Big Guy - your disdain.
Bored

Jefferson, GA

#58 Mar 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
If even Jesus Christ cannot write in a way you feel sufficient interesting to entertain you, what chance does a mere mortal like me have.
But hey, at least I share something with the Big Guy - your disdain.
Not disdain, you are just plain boring.
-sigh-

Blairsville, GA

#59 Mar 21, 2013
The ignorant can click away all they want on the icons above.

Chick-Fil-A did not change their stand, they changed their words. You can't pray away gay and their support of total right-wing religious groups, a few who are listed on the Southern Poverty list of hate groups, is totally unacceptable.

The truth about Chick-fil-A and its funding of radical-right-wing organizations and a documented hate group.

Through its family-controlled nonprofit arm, Chick-fil-A profits have funded such groups as Eagle Forum, Exodus International, Family Research Council, and Focus on the Family. These groups proudly and aggressively work against the rights of LGBT people, advocating their criminalization, psychological abuse, and death.

Chick-fil-A profits fund documented hate groups that aggressively work against LGBT people, advocating for their criminalization, psychological abuse, or death.

Chick-fil-A profits support the radical-right-wing group Eagle Forum, which supports LGBT people being considered criminals.

Chick-fil-A profits support Exodus International, which claims to "cure homosexuality" through psychological coercion of LGBT people. It says LGBT people are "perverse."

Chick-fil-A profits support Focus on the Family (FOF) and its off-shoot group, the Family Research Council (FRC), which has been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. FOF aggressively defames LGBT people as a threat to children, and FRC spent $25,000 to stop the U.S. Congress from condemning Uganda's anti-homosexuality bill, which calls for the execution of gay people in some cases.

Chick-fil-A profits come from you. When you choose Chick-fil-A, you help fund hate groups.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#60 Mar 21, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Not disdain, you are just plain boring.
Hey, I didn't write the Book of Mathew, so don't blame me if you find the author so boring.

Like Rickt told Lucy "You got some 'splaining to do".

I'll let the Big Guy know you claim not to read what you comment on - so maybe that'll save you.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#61 Mar 21, 2013
-sigh- wrote:
The ignorant can click away all they want on the icons above.

Chick-Fil-A did not change their stand, they changed their words. You can't pray away gay and their support of total right-wing religious groups, a few who are listed on the Southern Poverty list of hate groups, is totally unacceptable.

The truth about Chick-fil-A and its funding of radical-right-wing organizations and a documented hate group.

Through its family-controlled nonprofit arm, Chick-fil-A profits have funded such groups as Eagle Forum, Exodus International, Family Research Council, and Focus on the Family. These groups proudly and aggressively work against the rights of LGBT people, advocating their criminalization, psychological abuse, and death.

Chick-fil-A profits fund documented hate groups that aggressively work against LGBT people, advocating for their criminalization, psychological abuse, or death.

Chick-fil-A profits support the radical-right-wing group Eagle Forum, which supports LGBT people being considered criminals.

Chick-fil-A profits support Exodus International, which claims to "cure homosexuality" through psychological coercion of LGBT people. It says LGBT people are "perverse."

Chick-fil-A profits support Focus on the Family (FOF) and its off-shoot group, the Family Research Council (FRC), which has been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. FOF aggressively defames LGBT people as a threat to children, and FRC spent $25,000 to stop the U.S. Congress from condemning Uganda's anti-homosexuality bill, which calls for the execution of gay people in some cases.

Chick-fil-A profits come from you. When you choose Chick-fil-A, you help fund hate groups.
It's bad enough we have to provide tax subsidies for churches, I sure don't want to add to the evil by supporting Right Wing Wacko businesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer 5 hr Elder Bass 61
Tim Evans corrupt borough Fri LOL 3
Tthe Meadow Apartments Mar 23 The WB 15
Replace Judge Dwain Brackett (Jun '12) Mar 23 BANG 397
Armadillo Grill Mar 21 Cops Suck 48
Arrest reports Mar 20 Fud 66
Remove Benny Erwin as Coroner (Apr '16) Mar 20 zaz-zu 64

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance