Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

I heard Chick fil is looking into Blairsville as a new location. Has anyone else heaard this? This would be great if its true.
Caseworker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Closed on Sunday wrote:
I heard Chick fil is looking into Blairsville as a new location. Has anyone else heaard this? This would be great if its true.
Walmart is negotiating but it will take a long time for them to make the decision. Market surveys, etc. Subway will be going in.
yes

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

They are going to build next to wal mart but it will be a year or so before they start construction.
mouth

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

chick fil sux!!!!
yeah

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

I LOVE it! Bring it to Blairsville!
glad

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

I'm glad you think so, that way I won't have to sit behind your slow behind at the drive thru.
mouth wrote:
chick fil sux!!!!
G-R-E-A-T

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

I LOVE CHICK FIL !!!!!!!!!!
Yummy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

Love it - if we are getting a new fast food chain - thats the one I want.
Great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

I love Chick-Fil-A.........Looking forward to it coming here.....
I think

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

OOOH! More fast food. Fried chicken no less. How blessed are we. Don't we aready have 2 fried chicken fast food joints. No wonder people make fun of places like this. I have nothing bad to say about the chain, but this is the best we can do and people think this is great news?
staying forever

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Judged:

I think wrote:
OOOH! More fast food. Fried chicken no less. How blessed are we. Don't we aready have 2 fried chicken fast food joints. No wonder people make fun of places like this. I have nothing bad to say about the chain, but this is the best we can do and people think this is great news?
For many people as long as you dont have to get out of the car to eat it is a great restaurant!
simple man

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Judged:

IMO Chick a filet is totally diffrent than any thing we have.Luv it.Need new Micky D's on 515 .south/west of town.Old one a bottle neck.
meo

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Judged:

mouth wrote:
chick fil sux!!!!
no zaxbys does
here ya go

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Judged:

yes chick f la has talked to all the right people so They are for sure coming. I am thrilled. That is the best place ever.
comeon

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Judged:

Chick Fil-A is awesome. I agree with the other poster above, it's nothing like any other chicken restaurant we have. I sure hope it's coming, it would be a nice change from all the other choices we have. And I despise Zaxby's!
Wompus Kitty

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Judged:

Zaxby's is way too expensive for the product and the amount of food you are given. I, too, love Chick Fil A. You can get fried or grilled chicken, and the fried is not swimming in grease and breading. It will be a welcome change.
Pepe the Poodle

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Judged:

Chick-Fil-A is owned and operated by a fine, Christian family. Their products are quality and they treat their employees with respect and care. And don't forget, they are always closed on Sunday.

It would be a definite improvement for Blairsville. Best case scenario would be a Dwarf House.
mouth

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Judged:

Pepe the Poodle wrote:
Chick-Fil-A is owned and operated by a fine, Christian family. Their products are quality and they treat their employees with respect and care. And don't forget, they are always closed on Sunday.
It would be a definite improvement for Blairsville. Best case scenario would be a Dwarf House.
its a chain! just because it started out that way doesnt mean it still is.we have enough chicken houses here. the restaurants that we have need to clean up there act and start caring about there product they put out. and clean up there employes and take pride in there product, all they see is the money and where they are going on vacation, or whos got the bigger toys,who can out do the other, whos can out dress the other. that sounds like a lot of these churches dont it
2 cents

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Judged:

Why dont we just get a taco bell thatll be something new?
Not A Go

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

From a reliable sourse, Chick-Fil-A won't be coming to this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min The WB 52,230
What's the worst thing about Floridiots? 32 min FHL 12
please raise taxes in Union 37 min FHL 17
florida 45 min FHL 15
Patrick Malone's Values 50 min FHL 6
brmemc 1 hr Just a Thought 134
Amy Botts (Jul '09) 18 hr Hefty Trash 112

Search the Blairsville Forum:
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs