Who are all the Cheating Women in Bla...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
all of them

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Aug 13, 2010
most of them cheat! especially the preacher's daughters!!!
eating it

United States

#22 Aug 14, 2010
An old man finds out he is dying of cancer. He goes around with his son seeing all his friends for the last time but tells them all he has "the aids>' His son say "dad, you have cancer, not aids!
Why are you telling them all that?"
dad says" I don't want none of them messing around your momma when I'm gone!"
Betty

Blairsville, GA

#23 Aug 14, 2010
If a man will not treat his woman right; someone else will and I am not talking about as in a material way.
Hmmmm

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#24 Aug 15, 2010
Well I know someone that is a little short fat blond that is about to get caught. The wife is on her trail and will be catching her cheating husband soon.
Betty wrote:
If a man will not treat his woman right; someone else will and I am not talking about as in a material way.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#25 Aug 15, 2010
Ask my son he knows....Must be a bunch of em fer he shore is gettin poor.
big news

Blairsville, GA

#26 Aug 16, 2010
I know a few in Blairsville that I wish would start cheatin'...
omg

Dawsonville, GA

#27 Aug 22, 2010
eating it wrote:
An old man finds out he is dying of cancer. He goes around with his son seeing all his friends for the last time but tells them all he has "the aids>' His son say "dad, you have cancer, not aids!
Why are you telling them all that?"
dad says" I don't want none of them messing around your momma when I'm gone!"
that is a good one
Got it

United States

#28 Aug 23, 2010
native girl wrote:
Natalie Wheeler. She works in the lab at the hospital. She loves married men especially ones with children so she can break up families including her own. She'll do your husband right at the hospital in the rooms in the basement or even go to your house when your not there. If your husband works at or near the hospital, you better look out.
OMGosh and she is so ugly! I know a few sh tried to score with, some doctors, and trust me, they were some smart men! She tried and they turned their head with disgust! She's looking for her butt to get kicked and I do know a girl that's about to kick it all the way to Kentucky!
atltransplant

Dawsonville, GA

#29 Aug 23, 2010
Women Survey wrote:
Now, this should work both ways ladies. There is a subject on Cheating men in Blairsville. So, who are all the Cheating Women in Blairsville? Let's be honest now ;)
Do you want to see the cheaters look on singlesnet.com . You will see all the men & women.
Happy

United States

#30 Aug 24, 2010
Got it wrote:
<quoted text>
OMGosh and she is so ugly! I know a few sh tried to score with, some doctors, and trust me, they were some smart men! She tried and they turned their head with disgust! She's looking for her butt to get kicked and I do know a girl that's about to kick it all the way to Kentucky!
Good, it's about time someone kicked her butt! She should not be allowed to keep getting away with this. She had a good man at home, and now he's about to lose everything because of her running up all his credit cards, stealing out of his accounts, etc.. She needs to be locked up!!

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#31 Aug 24, 2010
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, it's about time someone kicked her butt! She should not be allowed to keep getting away with this. She had a good man at home, and now he's about to lose everything because of her running up all his credit cards, stealing out of his accounts, etc.. She needs to be locked up!!
Ole happy,I could have fun with this post but Iz gonna leave it alone. Tit-us-ville
Got it

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Aug 24, 2010
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't that a big fact! What and who does she is! The nerve of that ho bag! If she ever looks at me the wrong way, well let's just say she's going to get it the right way! I hope he leaves her, he is way too good for her and I hope in the divorce he sues her for all the crap she ran on his credit cards!
Happy

United States

#33 Aug 25, 2010
Got it wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't that a big fact! What and who does she is! The nerve of that ho bag! If she ever looks at me the wrong way, well let's just say she's going to get it the right way! I hope he leaves her, he is way too good for her and I hope in the divorce he sues her for all the crap she ran on his credit cards!
Thank god he didn't marry her. And she has already been kicked to the curb. He is a saint. I think anyone will agree with that.
Got it

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Aug 25, 2010
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god he didn't marry her. And she has already been kicked to the curb. He is a saint. I think anyone will agree with that.
oh, I thought they were married! My bad!
yummy

Jefferson, GA

#35 Aug 25, 2010
I had a married gal tonight, right on my desk, it was great. Hope her husband enjoyed the mess.
WELL

United States

#37 Aug 30, 2010
So is he available now or what?
Do you have his address?
Is he hot?
Just home much money did she spend and is there any left?
Happy

Maitland, FL

#38 Sep 11, 2010
Got it wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did she try to score with now? I'm sure they are married since that seems like the only ones she will go after. Who is going to kick her all the way to Kentucky? And let me know when it happens so I can have a good laugh!
naughtyhiker

Highlands, NC

#39 Aug 18, 2013
Hi Lucy Im 55 male 5'6" 160 fit and D/D free Im into watersports also . Im in Murphy NC . [email protected] I enjoy having a woman squat on my face and having her relieve herself.
Lucy wrote:
Pee, Pee
Pee on Me
Pee on me High
Pee on me Low
Pee on me when you gotta go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
floridiots are a pain 4 hr Timmy_ 6
Local EMC reduces rate 7 hr Just a Thought 25
Is this true about emc? 7 hr Uct 3
Obamacare: Good or Bad ? 11 hr Just Mike 8
Towns County Sheriff 12 hr Sjohn 32
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) 15 hr Regina Peterson 36
What did Lamar Paris spend SPLOST 3 Funds on? 18 hr My Two Sense 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages