Who are all the Cheating Women in Bla...

Who are all the Cheating Women in Blairsville?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Women Survey

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Now, this should work both ways ladies. There is a subject on Cheating men in Blairsville. So, who are all the Cheating Women in Blairsville? Let's be honest now ;)
Cheating Women

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2009
Women Survey wrote:
Now, this should work both ways ladies. There is a subject on Cheating men in Blairsville. So, who are all the Cheating Women in Blairsville? Let's be honest now ;)
Now, this is really ridiculous that noone wants to address this issue, because there is a post for cheating men on this topic forum, and men could not cheat if it were not for women who cheat with them. Come on folks, there are alot of cheating women in the N.E. Georgia mountains. Those women in Blairsville, Young Harris, and Hiawassee walk around with sweet Georgia Honey in between their toes.

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

#3 Aug 4, 2009
i think everyone in your god foresaken town cheat! why don't you all just have a great big orgy in the middle of town hall! then you will really have something to talk about!
Stanley1

Lincolnton, NC

#4 Aug 4, 2009
I want names of these hot butted ladies...
....for obvious reasons.
Wow

Blairsville, GA

#5 Aug 4, 2009
I hear that it`s lady`s at the bank`s. and office worker`s and real estate lady`s. Lol
Cheating Women

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2009
Wow wrote:
I hear that it`s lady`s at the bank`s. and office worker`s and real estate lady`s. Lol
Really, you sound pretty hot and fun!
Oh Please

Atlanta, GA

#7 Aug 4, 2009
Women Survey wrote:
I will give you the whole list. Just send me an email. [email protected]
Just

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2009
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you the whole list. Just send me an email. [email protected]
Pipe down Peeon. It is obvious you fit the cheating women category.
too bad for cheater

Jefferson, GA

#9 Aug 4, 2009
a man called up and said he was having an affair with my wife. I said, good luck, she and I haven't had sex in two years and we stopped after she got an incurable sexual transmitted disease.
Tick Tock

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Aug 4, 2009
I keep hearing about some woman named Sheree... but I don't know much. I hear all though.
Unstable Are You

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Tick Tock wrote:
I keep hearing about some woman named Sheree... but I don't know much. I hear all though.
I hear you ticking, and you sound Unstable.
Lucy

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 6, 2009
Just wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down Peeon. It is obvious you fit the cheating women category.
Someone needs to PEE ON your head! Nice spelling there chief!
Lucy in the Sky

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2009
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to PEE ON your head! Nice spelling there chief!
Peeing upon my eye. That is poetic, and sounds nasty Lucy. Are you into that kind of pee kink?
Lucy

Jefferson, GA

#14 Aug 6, 2009
Pee, Pee
Pee on Me
Pee on me High
Pee on me Low
Pee on me when you gotta go!
Lucy Wow

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2009
Pee, Pee
Pee on you
Pee on you High
Pee on you Low
Peeing on you when I have to go!

Your a nasty one!
cashier at bilo

Cleveland, GA

#16 Aug 9, 2009
the chunky little girl on the bi lo night shift is hot. great date. sweats a little heavy, but worth it.

Since: Feb 09

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Aug 9, 2009
Kimberly Ann Aldridge is a cheater!
native girl

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2010
Natalie Wheeler. She works in the lab at the hospital. She loves married men especially ones with children so she can break up families including her own. She'll do your husband right at the hospital in the rooms in the basement or even go to your house when your not there. If your husband works at or near the hospital, you better look out.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#19 Aug 13, 2010
Mort Couilles wrote:
Kimberly Ann Aldridge is a cheater!
How you adoin ther ole Martybells?? Is tham okies bout to run you nuts? Ole possum still gots yore little white Goat.
none cheater

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Aug 13, 2010
icwjohn wrote:
i think everyone in your god foresaken town cheat! why don't you all just have a great big orgy in the middle of town hall! then you will really have something to talk about!
That is not true. Not everyone cheats on there spouse here you must now all he bad people that does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare: Good or Bad ? 1 hr Just Mike 8
Towns County Sheriff 1 hr Sjohn 32
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) 5 hr Regina Peterson 36
What did Lamar Paris spend SPLOST 3 Funds on? 7 hr My Two Sense 23
Local EMC reduces rate 18 hr Metermaid 23
floridiots are a pain 23 hr World Traveler 4
floridiots are wierd Aug 30 Timmy_ 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages