First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Long Live the Idiots

Blairsville, GA

#42 Feb 11, 2013
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Would she be a public figure since she was pretty high up in DFCS and also is on the hospital board? If so, that raises the bar for slander or libel.
She would not be considered a public figure for her former job, she wasn't high up enough or elected.

As for the Hospital Board, she might be considered a "limited public figure" but only for criticism or comments about her involvement with the hospital board. The woman's personal life and activities do not fall within this realm.

But no matter, there will still be those who make comments and allegations and continue to libel this woman. So be it. I hope she does indeed file suit.
citizen

Clarkesville, GA

#43 Feb 11, 2013
Long Live the Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
She would not be considered a public figure for her former job, she wasn't high up enough or elected.
As for the Hospital Board, she might be considered a "limited public figure" but only for criticism or comments about her involvement with the hospital board. The woman's personal life and activities do not fall within this realm.
But no matter, there will still be those who make comments and allegations and continue to libel this woman. So be it. I hope she does indeed file suit.
talking to yoursef again I see!
Lyth

Blairsville, GA

#44 Feb 12, 2013
be prepare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have not read the Bible!
If you had, you would know that we are living in the last days. Satan is hard at work to take every soul he can to Hell with him.
Food is going to be had to find. You need to be preparing a garden, canning and get your families ready for the hard days ahead. Start now. David has been trying to tell this community and everyone out there that will listen to get prepared in these last days. He is just warning people that the time is getting closer.
Stfu
You shouldn't bring religion into this because have of you don't even live by what you preach.
Bears Way

Jefferson, GA

#45 Feb 12, 2013
I saw all three Saturaday having lunch at Thr Grill. Seem to be happy.
UC Voter

Dahlonega, GA

#46 Feb 12, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
I saw all three Saturaday having lunch at Thr Grill. Seem to be happy.
Now, you are referring to ACOG, REB, and MV, aren't you?
LMAO
citizen

Clarkesville, GA

#47 Feb 12, 2013
Lyth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu
You shouldn't bring religion into this because have of you don't even live by what you preach.
Now, Now, UC VOTER what got your panties in a wad this morning. Must have missed seeing your buddies this week end.
Bears Way

Jefferson, GA

#48 Feb 12, 2013
Yep, they were wearing cocktail dresses and heels. They had just completed a all nighter.
Cha cha cha

Blairsville, GA

#49 Feb 12, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
Yep, they were wearing cocktail dresses and heels. They had just completed a all nighter.
That figures, we all know that Reb is a cross dresser.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#50 Feb 12, 2013
Cha cha cha wrote:
<quoted text>
That figures, we all know that Reb is a cross dresser.
What kind of an occupation is that? Does he go around to churches and put little bows on them or something?
Cha cha cha

Blairsville, GA

#51 Feb 12, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of an occupation is that? Does he go around to churches and put little bows on them or something?
If that satanic bast*rd Reb ever touched a cross, he'd probably burst into flames.
Bet you did not know

Cleveland, GA

#52 Feb 12, 2013
Cha cha cha wrote:
<quoted text>
If that satanic bast*rd Reb ever touched a cross, he'd probably burst into flames.
I see you are a good christian soul.
God bless you.
me to

Clarkesville, GA

#53 Feb 12, 2013
Cha cha cha wrote:
<quoted text>
you really should have gone to town and kiss some butt today, no need to take it out on others because you didn't get too, and no need to trash people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart and other Companies support Al Sharpton 2 hr Free Speech 1
Loonie Liberals 3 hr Free Speech 76
Reported Union Co. GOP chief arrested for sexua... 4 hr redimix 10
dish network 5 hr lol 32
need watch people like her 18 hr redimix 3
Scott Stephens was FIRED from the sheriff's off... (Sep '08) 18 hr redimix 39
What do you buy a Floridiot for Christmas? Thu redimix 16

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match