citizen

Commerce, GA

#22 Feb 8, 2013
Little Bird wrote:
Was in the clerk of court office and heard that a little trouble is brewing for these guys. Has anyone else heard this too?
Nope..but I'm sure you're going to clue us in.
Bet you did not know

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Little Bird wrote:
Was in the clerk of court office and heard that a little trouble is brewing for these guys. Has anyone else heard this too?
You are absolutely right that a storm is brewing but not necessarily against the ones mentioned. I would guess that Lamar is going to finally get his day on the news. The real news. How you doing Carey? Long time no see.
Ohio Pete

Blairsville, GA

#24 Feb 9, 2013
Bet you did not know wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely right that a storm is brewing but not necessarily against the ones mentioned. I would guess that Lamar is going to finally get his day on the news. The real news. How you doing Carey? Long time no see.
talk at the blairsville reataurant is that all these people who posted negative coments about lamar's wife are going to get their day in court. heard several folks taking about it.
Bet you did not know

Dawsonville, GA

#25 Feb 9, 2013
Ohio Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
talk at the blairsville reataurant is that all these people who posted negative coments about lamar's wife are going to get their day in court. heard several folks taking about it.
Now that would be a real stretch. Only thing I ever heard was that she signed a conservation application that was fraudulent. Since it was later changed I guess they knew what they were talking about. I still say that Lamar's day is just around the bend. If I were him I would stay under that rock and hope no one sees me. Kinda like you there Pete.
Bet you did not know

Dawsonville, GA

#26 Feb 9, 2013
By the way do you think Lamar is very much of a man if his wife has to fight his battles for him?
Freakazoid

Blairsville, GA

#27 Feb 9, 2013
Bet you did not know wrote:
<quoted text>Now that would be a real stretch. Only thing I ever heard was that she signed a conservation application that was fraudulent. Since it was later changed I guess they knew what they were talking about. I still say that Lamar's day is just around the bend. If I were him I would stay under that rock and hope no one sees me. Kinda like you there Pete.
Wait around the bend on one hand and piss in the other and see which one fills up quicker.
Yep

Dawsonville, GA

#28 Feb 10, 2013
ex-normies 2nd in command wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Janice - careful you don't rile someone up. They might go gettin all stirred up and puttin the tax avoidance antics of yore scum friends like Dinah and Lamar Paris in mass emails again. Best you go work on some other story. Course - you could keep yappin and test the theory :)
But my guess is that the folks your thinkin of are simply patient -simply watching the new sherrif - because all things in time, played out in order.
Best to consider yoreself a patron in a fancy playhouse. It's just a long intermission dear. You stretch your legs (and mouth) all you want... play'll startback up sooner or later.
Only thing is... you ain't got no say in when that is gonna be... you just gotta wait like everyone else.
Yep, very interest post. Be careful now not to give too much away. The best and most successful attack is never warned, but always by surprise.
Yep

Dawsonville, GA

#29 Feb 10, 2013
Lamar wrote:
<quoted text>Oh No please tell me it isn't so? I am just not man enough to stand up to all this investigations. Please Oh My you have helped in the past and I desperately need your help if they start back. I hate I tried to cheat that little old woman but I really thought I could get away with it and My taxes were just a perk of being the ruler and not keeping records was the failure of my professors at Georgia not telling me how to do it and not get caught. It is all someone else's fault. Please if anyone has a heart keep the MISFITS at bay.
Now don’t go trying to blame this on JW. Yep, you know that old man would have never done nothing wrong, he would only follow orders.
Yep

Dawsonville, GA

#30 Feb 10, 2013
Let God Sort Em Out wrote:
Well, I see MV is back with his BS predictions about the end of the World. Who knows or cares where ACOG and Reb are at. But come to think of it, they probably are really on here using on of their many sock puppet names.
Yep, but, as Hillary Clinton would say “what difference does it make”?

Nobody really knows who they are talkin to. Everyone just speculates, and accuses others, of what they also do; using other names.

Most normally recognize the name changers no matter of the posting name. The name only matters to those who like to attack a particular messenger, cause that’s all they know how to do.

Speaking of MV and sock puppets, Yep he does use a variety of names, I wonder how the “mountain” keeps up with who he is sometime. But, you on the other hand apparently knew that. I guessing this isn’t your first rodeo either.

Would take too much space to list them(name changers, puppets) all here, but I don’t mind telling you – Yep, I’ve been here before too.
Lmao

Murphy, NC

#31 Feb 11, 2013

How have all their threatened lawsuits turned out?
citizen

Commerce, GA

#32 Feb 11, 2013
Lmao wrote:
How have all their threatened lawsuits turned out?
Oh My! guess you will just have to wait and see
Jack

Blairsville, GA

#33 Feb 11, 2013
Sometimes I talk to the mountain.
Mountain Storehouse

Blairsville, GA

#34 Feb 11, 2013
Sometimes I do too.
Sock Puppet

Blairsville, GA

#35 Feb 11, 2013
Me too!
Sock Puppet II

Blairsville, GA

#36 Feb 11, 2013
Don't leave me out.
Sock Puppet 3

Blairsville, GA

#37 Feb 11, 2013
Me either.
ACOGs Guide in Life

Blairsville, GA

#38 Feb 11, 2013
Boy, this is fun!
Little Davey

Blairsville, GA

#39 Feb 11, 2013
Aw shucks, how many names do I have?
citizen

Commerce, GA

#40 Feb 11, 2013
Little Davey wrote:
Aw shucks, how many names do I have?
YEH, UC VOTER from Murphy NC, butt kisser of Union County, how many do you have?
just curious

Blairsville, GA

#41 Feb 11, 2013
Ohio Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Would she be a public figure since she was pretty high up in DFCS and also is on the hospital board? If so, that raises the bar for slander or libel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 22 min Cowboy 98
US flag 25 min Barry Obama 9
cheating husband (Aug '10) 2 hr Ole Bubba 14
Junkyards in County 2 hr Frank Angelos 42
Tipton Springs Rd 3 hr Just a Thought 14
what are the dog-like animals (Jul '09) 10 hr Veritas 37
Impending Obama Internet Tax ? 11 hr Stop Ignorance 9

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match