Transfer Station
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Local Yokel

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Sep 26, 2013
What a dump. Really, it is a mess. I remember Lamar promising to fix it up with SPLOST3 money, but I guess he thought the Horse Barn was more important.
illegal

Savannah, GA

#2 Sep 26, 2013
He illegally abandoned the project and now has the gall to ask for the money all over again in Splost 4. Sad thing is that he'll probably get it because voters are stupid and forgetful.
UC Voter

Winterville, GA

#3 Sep 26, 2013
illegal wrote:
He illegally abandoned the project and now has the gall to ask for the money all over again in Splost 4. Sad thing is that he'll probably get it because voters are stupid and forgetful.
Union County voters are like a herd of bony dumb cows. One starts and the rest follow suit. All Lamar has to do is get that one to vote his way and everyone will follow suit. Lamar's my man.
UC Voter

Commerce, GA

#4 Sep 26, 2013
Local Yokel wrote:
What a dump. Really, it is a mess. I remember Lamar promising to fix it up with SPLOST3 money, but I guess he thought the Horse Barn was more important.
Yep, it's a real dump.

Jackass.
UC Voter

Winterville, GA

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Matter of fact that is how we got Lamar. He was a dump that stood up and cried.
wowser

Cleveland, GA

#6 Sep 26, 2013
UC Voter wrote:
Matter of fact that is how we got Lamar. He was a dump that stood up and cried.
You are being awfully negative regarding Lamar. You over your crush?
justa tinkin

Blairsville, GA

#8 Sep 26, 2013
Local Yokel wrote:
If he had to use the dump, it would've been cleaned up years ago.
He wouldn't like getting his shoes all messed up and getting back into his, huh, the county's vehicle. He wouldn't like having to pay to have his vehicle's carpet cleaned either.

Sumter, SC

#9 Sep 26, 2013
can you ever imagine Lamar taking out his own trash, let alone going to the dump,
now that's funny
UC Voter

Winterville, GA

#10 Sep 27, 2013
wowser wrote:
<quoted text>You are being awfully negative regarding Lamar. You over your crush?
I have a split personality. There is a good side and an evil side. Unfortunately the Evil side shows itself more.
The Real UC Voter

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Sep 27, 2013
UC Voter wrote:
<quoted text>I have a split personality. There is a good side and an evil side. Unfortunately the Evil side shows itself more.
Okay. I'll change my name, assbite. You can now be UC Voter.
UC Voter

Winterville, GA

#12 Sep 27, 2013
The Real UC Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I'll change my name, assbite. You can now be UC Voter.
But UC Voter is a Butt hole and I don't want to be a Butt hole.
The Real UC Voter

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Sep 27, 2013
UC Voter wrote:
<quoted text>But UC Voter is a Butt hole and I don't want to be a Butt hole.
Sorry, chump, you already are. You played the game. Now, the name is yours! Enjoy.

Since: Jul 10

Blairsville, GA

#14 Sep 27, 2013
The Transfer station is a dump.... Why yes! That is the first step to the dump. I think it is run proficiently at a reasonable cost. The people collecting the fees are always friendly and courteous. So it is not the cleanest place in the County but hell its a trash dumping site not a flower garden.
big news

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Sep 27, 2013
I have garbage service. I don't care how dirty the transfer station is....
UC Voter

Cornelia, GA

#16 Sep 27, 2013
big news wrote:
I have garbage service. I don't care how dirty the transfer station is....
Your a real smart fella. If you have garbage service then you are paying for it. When the rates go up or the conditions are so bad that it takes the fella picking up you garbage to lose time or what ever then he charges you more. But you really don't care what he charges you do you. You wouldn't carry your garbage to the dump no matter what.
big news

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Sep 28, 2013
UC Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Your a real smart fella. If you have garbage service then you are paying for it. When the rates go up or the conditions are so bad that it takes the fella picking up you garbage to lose time or what ever then he charges you more. But you really don't care what he charges you do you. You wouldn't carry your garbage to the dump no matter what.
Oh believe me, I'm not above carrying my garbage to the dump. Truth is, for $20 a month, once a week, he picks up 6 or more bags, puts the cans back, and drives it to the dump. I can't do it that cheap.$5 a week for that? Yeah, I'm must be a real smart fella.....
no floridian

Clarkesville, GA

#20 Sep 28, 2013
$20 a month? Who are you using, I need to switch.
Clete Purcell

Clarkesville, GA

#21 Sep 28, 2013
big news wrote:
<quoted text>Oh believe me, I'm not above carrying my garbage to the dump. Truth is, for $20 a month, once a week, he picks up 6 or more bags, puts the cans back, and drives it to the dump. I can't do it that cheap.$5 a week for that? Yeah, I'm must be a real smart fella.....
Lazy.
Clete Purcell

Clarkesville, GA

#22 Sep 28, 2013
The place is really bad. I had to put some bags in the shed area and when I got home I had to wash my car mats and my sneakers with a water hose. Lamar should be ashamed, leaving this mess and building Horse Barns and Reese Memorials instead of fixing up this total disaster.
big news

Dahlonega, GA

#23 Sep 29, 2013
Clete Purcell wrote:
The place is really bad. I had to put some bags in the shed area and when I got home I had to wash my car mats and my sneakers with a water hose. Lamar should be ashamed, leaving this mess and building Horse Barns and Reese Memorials instead of fixing up this total disaster.
You think I'm lazy? I think you're dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Heaton 1 hr Ga Girl 64 160
Bernie Sanders for President ! 2 hr Timmy_ 24
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 3 hr Curious 1,083
Mr. P 4 hr ACOG 8
Poor Dr. David Gowder (Jul '15) 5 hr Some Info 91
Listen; Trump, Trump, Trump 6 hr Go Blue Forever 125
Alien Zika Virus Shrinks Heads 16 hr Vote For Trump 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages