Why do Floridiots picks The North Geo...

Why do Floridiots picks The North Georgia Mountains to come to DIE.

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Sick of them

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Just wondering why they want to die here. Read the local Obituaries and look and see where they are from. Most of them are from up north and got family in Florida. Just hope they are not sticking them in the dirt here. If they are,Some one needs to call the E.P.A. and tell about the contamination of our Mountains.
Georgia Idiots

Commerce, GA

#2 Aug 31, 2011
Can everyone from here just once allow this thread to not be commented on? Every single day there is a thread about Floridians.. it gets old. There are other topics to discuss around here I am sure.
Timmy

Otto, NC

#3 Aug 31, 2011
Georgia Idiots wrote:
Can everyone from here just once allow this thread to not be commented on? Every single day there is a thread about Floridians.. it gets old. There are other topics to discuss around here I am sure.
Dont ead it then nobody cares what you yankees think.
Timmy

Otto, NC

#4 Aug 31, 2011
Sick of them wrote:
Just wondering why they want to die here. Read the local Obituaries and look and see where they are from. Most of them are from up north and got family in Florida. Just hope they are not sticking them in the dirt here. If they are,Some one needs to call the E.P.A. and tell about the contamination of our Mountains.
Someone needs too.
Ga_Dreamer

Alma, GA

#5 Aug 31, 2011
I like Florida & Love the Mountians :)
*** Might move there Looking for some land ***
fact

Texarkana, TX

#6 Aug 31, 2011
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs too.
Why are so many locals meth heads?
Come on

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Aug 31, 2011
Ga_Dreamer wrote:
I like Florida & Love the Mountians :)
*** Might move there Looking for some land ***
When you come and buy some land, Make sure you tell them at the tax office that your a "move-in" So they can give you the special tax hike for the "move-in's".
Meth Head

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Aug 31, 2011
fact wrote:
<quoted text>Why are so many locals meth heads?
We have to take some thing to put up with them Floridiots.
fact

Texarkana, TX

#9 Aug 31, 2011
Meth Head wrote:
<quoted text>We have to take some thing to put up with them Floridiots.
I say keep it up!!As long you have a excuse for being garbage!
the good stuff

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Aug 31, 2011
fact wrote:
<quoted text>Why are so many locals meth heads?
Some of the best fixes come from the florida people. I didn't know what good drugs was until they got here. This homegrown stuff ain't sh#t compared to what they got. How do you think they got all that money to buy this land here and put up fine homes. It sure wasn't from working at Mcdonalds.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#11 Aug 31, 2011
Georgia Idiots wrote:
Here is one fer you Girlie, a Fine topix..

Puts on yore thinkin cap han lets usens have at its.

New genetic data has enabled scientists to re-examine the relationship between human genetic variation and 'race'. Shall we review the results of genetic analyses that show that human genetic variation is geographically structured, in accord with historical patterns of gene flow and genetic drift. Analysis of many loci now yields reasonably accurate estimates of genetic similarity among individuals, rather than populations. Clustering of individuals is correlated with geographic origin or ancestry. I E Floridians, North Ga people. These clusters are also correlated with some traditional concepts of race, but the correlations are imperfect because genetic variation tends to be distributed in a continuous, overlapping fashion among populations. Therefore, ancestry, or even race, may in some cases prove useful in the biomedical setting, but direct assessment of disease-related genetic variation will ultimately yield more accurate and beneficial information. Come on Girlie What do you think?

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#12 Aug 31, 2011
I must warn against interpreting the finding as a discovery of "the race gene." Race is a vaguely defined biological, social and political concept, and skin color is only part of what race is -- and is not.
Just a little hint Girlie.
Bears way

Hollywood, FL

#13 Aug 31, 2011
Simply put, we don't come to the mountains to die. We come to enjoy our best years of our lives in a beautiful setting. We are here to celebrate our hard work to enable us to here. We smile, play, wonder, and get in a little trouble. We are at peace. Until Slow finds us........
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#14 Aug 31, 2011
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one fer you Girlie, a Fine topix..
Puts on yore thinkin cap han lets usens have at its.
New genetic data has enabled scientists to re-examine the relationship between human genetic variation and 'race'. Shall we review the results of genetic analyses that show that human genetic variation is geographically structured, in accord with historical patterns of gene flow and genetic drift. Analysis of many loci now yields reasonably accurate estimates of genetic similarity among individuals, rather than populations. Clustering of individuals is correlated with geographic origin or ancestry. I E Floridians, North Ga people. These clusters are also correlated with some traditional concepts of race, but the correlations are imperfect because genetic variation tends to be distributed in a continuous, overlapping fashion among populations. Therefore, ancestry, or even race, may in some cases prove useful in the biomedical setting, but direct assessment of disease-related genetic variation will ultimately yield more accurate and beneficial information. Come on Girlie What do you think?
Modifiers of Northeast Georgia Population --Beeler

In this project we aim to identify genetic loci that modify CAG repeat instability and early phenotypes in HD Varibles. Phenotypes are compared between congenic strains of HD similarities on different genetic backgrounds. Genetic mapping strategies are then carried out to localize the chromosomal region responsible for localized phenotypes, with the long-term aim of identifying the modifier genes involved. Results indicate little variance in genetic strain causal to repeat intercombination of identical congenic strains. Findings: you muthas a bunch O inbreds.

Since: Aug 11

Alma, GA

#15 Aug 31, 2011
You know my town has this Topix board and I was reading it and its not all that good

I thought to my self :)

(are all places as bad as My own home town )
So Since my sister bought land in your area . I have been looking and decided
Why Not check the topix and see what the people are really like there :)

I have been reading and You guys are no different that my town only more post is all **Nothing to Crave **

Might look else where there lots of land out there I hope to find some with nice neighbors is that so hard to ask for ..

You guys just

Keep running them off Sounds Like a plan to me

Keep up the good work no one will want to be any where near you :(

I might ask the Chamber If you have one . Whats up with that I do want to know

Alma, GA

#16 Aug 31, 2011
Sorry for typo

I have been reading and You guys are no different than my town only more post is all **Nothing to Crave **

daw

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#17 Aug 31, 2011
Bears way wrote:
Simply put, we don't come to the mountains to die. We come to enjoy our best years of our lives in a beautiful setting. We are here to celebrate our hard work to enable us to here. We smile, play, wonder, and get in a little trouble. We are at peace. Until Slow finds us........
Bear,on your way back to the Mountains swing by Atlanta and pick up a few of those Georgia Natives..because they certainly aren't "CRACKERS"..

In fact he thinks he has problems now maybe he should join us in the real world instead of worrying about the wrong things as in Floridians..

It's a funny thing how one can be prejudice of the same race..

So bring a few Brotha's up to him and see how he likes living where you can't even go out after dark without being a victim of crime..Maybe Slow Wwwwwwwwwww doesn't have a T.V. we all know where and who commit 99% of the crime.

If Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww doubts the facts anytime I can arrange a ride along with APD..He needs to be aware of what goes on in Georgia that he is so proud of..Some people don't realize when they have it made and continue to Bitch moan and groan..
Abby

Jefferson, GA

#18 Aug 31, 2011
Ga_Dreamer wrote:
You know my town has this Topix board and I was reading it and its not all that good
I thought to my self :)
(are all places as bad as My own home town )
So Since my sister bought land in your area . I have been looking and decided
Why Not check the topix and see what the people are really like there :)
I have been reading and You guys are no different that my town only more post is all **Nothing to Crave **
Might look else where there lots of land out there I hope to find some with nice neighbors is that so hard to ask for ..
You guys just
Keep running them off Sounds Like a plan to me
Keep up the good work no one will want to be any where near you :(
I might ask the Chamber If you have one . Whats up with that I do want to know
We have the worst local Gov in the state . More corrupt than you could believe .Willing to swap places with you sight unseen .

Alma, GA

#19 Aug 31, 2011
So this is not true
a quote from your Chamber

In Blairsville and Union County there are many magnificent mountain real estate sites available for (( retirees)) investing in their own and their family's future. Now is the time to consider enjoying your golden years in the North Georgia Mountains!
Blairsville and Union County, Georgia: Full of festivals and fun, waterfalls, mountains, syrup, and sweet memories. Each season, come discover something new: come discover "U" in Union County!

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#20 Aug 31, 2011
daw wrote:
<quoted text> Bear,on your way back to the Mountains swing by Atlanta and pick up a few of those Georgia Natives..because they certainly aren't "CRACKERS"..
In fact he thinks he has problems now maybe he should join us in the real world instead of worrying about the wrong things as in Floridians..
It's a funny thing how one can be prejudice of the same race..
So bring a few Brotha's up to him and see how he likes living where you can't even go out after dark without being a victim of crime..Maybe Slow Wwwwwwwwwww doesn't have a T.V. we all know where and who commit 99% of the crime.
If Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww doubts the facts anytime I can arrange a ride along with APD..He needs to be aware of what goes on in Georgia that he is so proud of..Some people don't realize when they have it made and continue to Bitch moan and groan..
Girlie whens iz feels good iz gos to lanta han stands at ole 5 points kaddy to the old grant building han shoot at the low riden black fools han the pimps whats hangs out thar. Iffin thangs is slow ons the points than iz runs out to ole Campbellton rd to find some action. Iz been down the street han round the corner Girlie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Target Range Status? 11 hr Clerk in the court 6
Why Do Liberal Women Hate Men? (Apr '12) 20 hr Hillary Clinton 376
Tanyard Apts 20 hr Used to live there 4
Americanized Mon The Mountains Noise 35
Copeland's Burgers & Southern Eats in Blairsville Mon Stick 48
Stop calling Floridians Floridiots, we are all ... Mon Nope blairsville too 16
Another pet peeve ..... (Aug '10) Sun Chainsaw Five 96

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance