Comments
41 - 60 of 99 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#41 Jan 11, 2013
Hill Will,As I stated a few weeks agto ,I won't respond to any of tim the dims hate filled posts. am rather tired ofposting his statement ,but here it is again,Maybe it will sink in,after a few more years.WRJ ,commonly known as The Blairsville Devil is free of hate for all people and actions.Not even George Bush.Just because I call the the mountain hillbillies abd Jills doesn't man any hate.It's only for fun.The billies have the same value to me as the smartest and richest peope available.Most people in North Georgia are stuck in the seveenth century,pertaining to their religion beliefs.I experienced more hate in the 14 years I lived there than the previous total of my existence.Atheists don't automatically hate christians or any other religious group.Humanists ,such as WRJ are nearly always more Christian like and more pious than Christians.And to state that I don't have a belief is very far from the truth.
Kingdom Come

Dawsonville, GA

#42 Jan 11, 2013
Personally, I don't think God is about any drama or music or does he split a church nor does he worship on Tuesdays or Fridays. I don't believe you can use a house to get to heaven or forsake children the entrance into the Kingdom with a vengeance or without forgiveness. I am lucky.. Tuesdays and Fridays are not my favorite days. Sunday is and I dont need facebook to remind me of God. He is with us everywhere.. Even on Topix with Satan and Obama. my test results is I passed on to a better place than yall. Have a great day and stay in the light. Being in the dark does not favor you.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#43 Jan 11, 2013
Kingdom Come wrote:
my test results is I passed on to a better place than yall.
That's great! then you won't be back here, right?
Hill Will

Jefferson, GA

#44 Jan 12, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
Hill Will,As I stated a few weeks agto ,I won't respond to any of tim the dims hate filled posts. am rather tired ofposting his statement ,but here it is again,Maybe it will sink in,after a few more years.WRJ ,commonly known as The Blairsville Devil is free of hate for all people and actions.Not even George Bush.Just because I call the the mountain hillbillies abd Jills doesn't man any hate.It's only for fun.The billies have the same value to me as the smartest and richest peope available.Most people in North Georgia are stuck in the seveenth century,pertaining to their religion beliefs.I experienced more hate in the 14 years I lived there than the previous total of my existence.Atheists don't automatically hate christians or any other religious group.Humanists ,such as WRJ are nearly always more Christian like and more pious than Christians.And to state that I don't have a belief is very far from the truth.
I don't think you can't really characterize people by putting them in boxes like atheist, religions, denominations, or any other category. Having stated that, there are different types of Christians or to quote WRJ, there are different degrees of Christians as there are different degrees of Humanist.

My main point is this...I just don't believe you can blame all the "ills" of humanity on a war-god who so loved the world that he killed his Son or tried to kill all the people of the world (the common atheist-worldview). The "stories" in the Bible may be history or they may be just stories that illustrate points. The main point is that when humans depend on themselves, they really mess up. I think the Bible is the greatest story ever told, because this fully God and fully human Christ emerges in the New Testament. Moreover, it the Old Testament is studied the Christ is predicted many years before his arrival in human form.

There are different categories of christians with a little "c": "Type-KJV Christians" only believe in the King James Version of the Bible. Their denomination is usually Baptist. They feel they are the superior race. They hate anyone who doesn't fit their image of the White American Jesus. It is a hate-based christianity. If you don't fit their mold, you are not "saved" by "Grace" which is the unmerited love of God.

"Type-E Christians" are emerging to the Way of Life. These are Bible Christians of the original gospel of the "Way" of simple way of live. Sometimes we call ourselves simple Christians. To us, Christian Simple Living is a way of life that is based on Jesusí teachings of compassion, love, and service. It is a radical way of living that does not conform to our profit-obsessed consumer culture, but rather frees us to live joyfully in the service of others. Our freedom in Christ is the most precious gift there is.

There are other types. I'll leave that up to Topix posters. Simple Christians live by following Christ into a simpler, more compassionate way of living. We hope to contribute toward a more peaceful, socially just, healthier, and environmentally sustainable world. All people are welcome: seekers, believers, unbelievers, etc. You might call us Christian Humanist who cannot reject God. You will know this type of Christian because of "agape" (the word for the unconditional love of Christ). Because The Christ or the Bible loved humanity so much that he was willing to suffer pain and death for the sake of humanity, our freedom is in Christ: not the church or any other rules-keeping religion. Our Church is one Church, One-God and One-Christianity (Christ-like).

Peace

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#45 Jan 12, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
Forget it ,if you think the redneck hillbilly type such as dimtim.Are the scientific people you alluding to,those that are able to think? I would't want to be in heaven or hell with the jabbering women.Not being an evil person I have no fear of death.The concept of a hell is the pinnacle of evil.
You celebrate a lot of "air time" on Topix. I assume you were born a man. What in the world do you mean by jabbering women? You certainly fit the bill of a "jabbering man." Hey we all know you don't believe in anything but yourself and that is not going to change is it? Now answer my two questions in english please.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#46 Jan 12, 2013
Penny Ruth. There was a time that I thought you were a reasonable person of average intelligence.The more you post on this forum the more that becomes less obvious.You fit in with a lot of people there.How much do you know about me ,obviously very little.You try and judge me by my religious beliefs.That alone shows your ignorance.Does mentioning jabbering women exclude jabbering men,I think not.I am confident that I have done more for my country ,community, individuals and society than you ever will.I don't believe that gives evidence that I only believe in myself.You are wrong again ,as you usually are.I am not a jabbering man.Have you ever talked with me? Even I speak four languages,I think I have only used english here.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#47 Jan 12, 2013
And this,it is very plain to me tht you are nothing more than a person full of hate typical of most christians.
momma

Dawsonville, GA

#48 Jan 12, 2013
Blairsville Devil, since you are Korean, and you speak English, what are the other two languages you speak?

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#49 Jan 12, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
Penny Ruth. There was a time that I thought you were a reasonable person of average intelligence.The more you post on this forum the more that becomes less obvious.You fit in with a lot of people there.How much do you know about me ,obviously very little.You try and judge me by my religious beliefs.That alone shows your ignorance.Does mentioning jabbering women exclude jabbering men,I think not.I am confident that I have done more for my country ,community, individuals and society than you ever will.I don't believe that gives evidence that I only believe in myself.You are wrong again ,as you usually are.I am not a jabbering man.Have you ever talked with me? Even I speak four languages,I think I have only used english here.
D n B you are about the stupidest person I have seen on any forum. Intelligence I am surprised you have heard the word. I will post when I like where I like. Yes I fit in with Blairsville GA and you had to leave Hee Hee. I think you were screwing around with some woman that took you for more than a ride. You have not done anything but run that potty mouth of yours. No I don't think I have talked with you, I believe I have more class. I don't care how many languages you speak, probably learned them because you are planning to escape to another country at any time, thank you Jesus. You THINK you have used english, see you don't even know you are on this planet.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#50 Jan 12, 2013
Bitch ,I have been married to the same woman for over fifty years.Never cheated on her .Skank I have never used a vulgar word on this or any other forum.I left Union county beause I couldn't stsnd to be around a bunch of ignorant and stupid people. Now go back to your temporary job at walmart.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#51 Jan 12, 2013
No I am not Korean,don't speak the language.Once more Skank dimski.I was in Korea shooting the chinks.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#52 Jan 12, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
Bitch ,I have been married to the same woman for over fifty years.Never cheated on her .Skank I have never used a vulgar word on this or any other forum.I left Union county beause I couldn't stsnd to be around a bunch of ignorant and stupid people. Now go back to your temporary job at walmart.
Thank you I am not at Wal-Mart but it would be better than anything you have ever done. I saw your post in your words about some woman you hate in Blairsville. Calling me a bitch does not qualify in your pathetic world as vulgar I guess. If you are intelligent these woods are full of overly intelligence then. I am so glad you are out of here I could cheer for 40 hours.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#53 Jan 12, 2013
Blairsville Devil I see skank is one of your most favorite labels how do you know? Any small minded person like you tacks on labels when you don't even know, game on lowlife GA escapee!
momma

Dawsonville, GA

#54 Jan 12, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
No I am not Korean,don't speak the language.Once more Skank dimski.I was in Korea shooting the chinks.
Being Korean is nothing to be ashamed of. How you act and live your life is shameful. Sure feel sorry for your wife, if you really have one. Anokashee kacadhero, little bitty man.
Zoltar

Dawsonville, GA

#55 Jan 12, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
Bitch ,I have been married to the same woman for over fifty years.Never cheated on her .Skank I have never used a vulgar word on this or any other forum.I left Union county beause I couldn't stsnd to be around a bunch of ignorant and stupid people. Now go back to your temporary job at walmart.
You seem to be a vile, miserable and incredibly bitter little man.

Why you would refer to Penelope Ruth as a bitch or a skank is totally beyond my comprehension. Desbribing her in those terms is certainly way over the top. Were you even half a man, you would apologize to her.

If you hate people in Union County, why do you post here? Why not bother the good folks in the Tampa area? Maybe you have run your course with them too.

Maybe you are bitter because you cannot sell your house located in this county and haven't for almost three years. It would help if the house were pressure washed, the driveway and deck blown off once in while and the house aired out. I smells bad. Plus, in this market, it is over-priced. No, I am not a realtor or even in that business.

I won't give out the mls number or location as I wouldn't want someone rotten egging your house just because you are a total a--hole.

Have a nice day.

blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#56 Jan 12, 2013
Fool,Owning three homes,having annual retirement income of over $110,000,00,vacating each year in Europe,cruisess and many other activities that most people only dream about.Yes, my life is so shameful that many millions would like to have it.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#57 Jan 12, 2013
Bully
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#58 Jan 12, 2013
Zoltar,I don't usually respond to people such as yourself .Aren't you the knight in battle dress including batte bonnet and tomahawk,Look you miserable little chump the woman resorted to a personal attack on me, just as you did.In your ignorance you have only read what others have posted about the house I have for sale there.I have someone looking after the house on a monthly basis.Look stupid I don't hate anyone.I am not mad becauswe the house hasn't sold.I don't even need the money.I don't like paying the taxes because of people like you might benefit from them.Now you miserable little wimp get baqck in your hole and leave all the decent people alone.I used to buy and sell people such as you but the market fell out and I am stuck with a lot of worthless junk.
Knows

Dawsonville, GA

#59 Jan 12, 2013
Jeder wird nach seinem Glauben selig. Calm down, old man, and go find your own happy place. I can tell from your writings that it is not here.
Hill Will

Dawsonville, GA

#60 Jan 13, 2013
Well, this thread took an unexpected turn. I was hoping to understand how a humanist can be more Christian and pious than a believer in Christ. It only strengthens the position of the gospel of Christ: We have all sin and come short of the standards we create for ourselves.

It all boils down to one thing. None of us can ever please God with our behavior. This side of heaven, we are all trapped in sin behavior. It is in our DNA. My DNA is in Christ. This DNA come from the Spiritual re-birth (born again) and is completely independent of me.

Being born again is like being a caterpillar. If you look at the appearance of a caterpillar it appears to look like a worm and behaves like a worm. However, if a scientist looks at the DNA of a caterpillar, he or she will tell you it is a butterfly. A butter fly is a beautiful creature. To God it is the same if we are "born again" as in the familiar verse John 3:16. To God we are not worms. He sees the DNA of Christ, a beautiful butterfly. That's the Gospel of Grace.

OK Timmy tell me I'm strange. Can you relate to the analogy, above? Comments anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brmemc 9 min Ethics 233
Steve's Steakhouse Cookie Jar 1 hr Live in Blairsville 37
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 53,090
Blairsville or Union Animal Hospital??? (Sep '11) 3 hr prdtob 54
It shouldn't be this **** hard to find a job (Mar '13) 3 hr prdtob 41
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 11 hr Pfffft 185
Hold The Smoked Meat And Texas Toast: A Vegan, ... 12 hr WillowMyst 23
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••