your opinion on blairsville methadone...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Sam

Cleveland, GA

#148 Mar 29, 2014
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Norm is not the only snake in that group . Lamar uses them all and the captive addicts as snitches .
So true .
Bob

Dahlonega, GA

#149 Mar 30, 2014
Lordee Be wrote:
<quoted text>
What has your panties in a wad? You, DL & Shhhh sound like a disgruntled employee or an EX patient..
I don't understand what is happening to our town. The point is the business is not acting in the manner that it should. Yes, I agree it sounds as if someone is disgruntled, BUT the real problem and issue is the fact that something illegal is happening out of this methadone place. The doctor sounds as though he is running a pill mill.
Lordee Be

Baldwin, GA

#150 Apr 1, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what is happening to our town. The point is the business is not acting in the manner that it should. Yes, I agree it sounds as if someone is disgruntled, BUT the real problem and issue is the fact that something illegal is happening out of this methadone place. The doctor sounds as though he is running a pill mill.
Bob, you sound like a very intelligent man.. And this is the "Blairsville Forum", there are no "facts" here, just disgruntled employees and disgruntled patients so don't get sucked into rumors, and that is all they are.
unreal

Auburn, AL

#151 Jul 27, 2014
I know someone who went there to receive treatment to get off pain pill addiction, months ago, I thought it was treatment to slowly help get off drugs, well the person is still on it ..and it is a high dose.. and has not went to the first NA meeting or nothing they just pay big bucks and get dosed everyday, thought they should be off it by now ? anyone understand why?
truth

Auburn, AL

#152 Jul 27, 2014
I want to know why people are not made to go to Narcotics anon meetings during treatment? they should not be kept on this treatment for long periods of time either... and they should not be allowed to drive after dosing, plain and simple logic. I know someone who has been there a year and they will not bring their dose down, nor make them get any other treatment something wrong with that, but they keep taking the money
Captain Obvious

Jefferson, GA

#153 Jul 28, 2014
truth wrote:
I want to know why people are not made to go to Narcotics anon meetings during treatment? they should not be kept on this treatment for long periods of time either... and they should not be allowed to drive after dosing, plain and simple logic. I know someone who has been there a year and they will not bring their dose down, nor make them get any other treatment something wrong with that, but they keep taking the money
The patients at the methadone clinic get regular counseling at the facility by trained professionals. N/A isn't the best treatment option for someone who is on maintenance. They are welcome to attend any meetings they think will be of benefit. Unfortunately, a lot of times you can find as many drugs in the parking lot of an N/A meeting as you would on the street. Not everyone who attends N/A or A/A is there to get better. A/A is better than N/A and has more participants who are dedicated to recovery. Sadly, with N/A, the majority of participants are there to get a paper signed saying they attended in order to comply with legal conditions.
Logic

Goodwater, AL

#155 Jul 29, 2014
oh and if drugs are being sold in parking lots, I think a police officer or security should be called in to that meeting or clinic, ever heard of no loitering...these are very dangerous substances if mixed with other drugs can hurt innocent people driving the streets
Logic

Columbus, GA

#156 Jul 30, 2014
I would like to know what is the definition for rehabilitation,??? if people are going to be put on this drug, they should be made to either seek true rehabilitation within a certain time. or be detoxed by law. it should be mandatory. if they relapse they should not be able to receive methadone treatment again, just my opinion sorry if others do not agree.

Goodwater, AL

#159 Jul 31, 2014
Anyone know why this clinic changed their name to MedMark ?? its still the same private agency ?
Lordee Be

Jefferson, GA

#160 Jul 31, 2014
guest wrote:
Anyone know why this clinic changed their name to MedMark ?? its still the same private agency ?
Yep..... I know....... just to see if you were paying attention!
Lordee Be

Jefferson, GA

#161 Jul 31, 2014
Logic wrote:
I would like to know what is the definition for rehabilitation,??? if people are going to be put on this drug, they should be made to either seek true rehabilitation within a certain time. or be detoxed by law. it should be mandatory. if they relapse they should not be able to receive methadone treatment again, just my opinion sorry if others do not agree.
WOW, I'm sure glad that you are not my judge and jury, but what goes around comes around, I pray that addiction never hits your family, it's absolutely horrible, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even the judge and jury. PS... In answer to your question above, remember 2 words "free will" God gives that to all of us.

Goodwater, AL

#165 Aug 3, 2014
addicts imposing there crap on innocent people and there family members is the problem if they want to make the choice to be on drugs then stop hurting others ... my opinion,
DBB

United States

#167 Jun 16, 2015
I like the fact that its here and anybody that don't like what I got to say can kiss my white ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Floridiots busted; "evacuees" from Hurricane ... 45 min Stop lying 2
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 13 hr South will NOT ri... 76
Still proud of your President? 18 hr Prouder 208
Sushi Shack Fri Wimpy 5
BoonDocks Fri Luca Brasi 5
Union County teacher arrested Thu Jimmy Olson 43
News Middle school PE teacher arrested for sex with ... Thu Jimmy Olson 27

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance