your opinion on blairsville methadone...
On the DL

Jefferson, GA

#127 Mar 20, 2014
The doctor at that methadone clinic admitted to writing other prescriptions to the addicts. Wonder why he has not been arrested? That is not the worse, that very doctor is the reason why a lot of people are addicted, he gave them the medicine at another office, got them hooked, and then has them coming to this office. Then offers them stuff "under the table". He is scum of the earth.
Yeah right

Dahlonega, GA

#128 Mar 20, 2014
Wow - some incredibly stupid morons have posted above. Either you are Obamanite idjits, or you believe your chump Dubya spared the opium cash crop of Afghanistan merely to save US soldiers. Are you people really that blind or stupid as to what is (and has been) happening. What happens to sheep? They get herded right to the slaughterhouse.

Think...for...your...freaking. ..selves..........PLEASE!!!!
Snowflake

United States

#129 Mar 21, 2014
So they go to a clinic get high and drive home?
Shhhh

Jefferson, GA

#130 Mar 21, 2014
So the doctor that is there is supposed to help people is a prescription writing doctor that got people there in the first place? Who should be watching over stuff like this? Why do we allow this to continue in our community? Does the Sheriff know anything about what is going on? Seems like this doctor could be arrested for drug dealing. Sounds like a giant coverup to me.
yes way

Dawsonville, GA

#131 Mar 21, 2014
Shhhh wrote:
So the doctor that is there is supposed to help people is a prescription writing doctor that got people there in the first place? Who should be watching over stuff like this? Why do we allow this to continue in our community? Does the Sheriff know anything about what is going on? Seems like this doctor could be arrested for drug dealing. Sounds like a giant coverup to me.
This is happening all over Georgia not just in our town.
Lopi

Braselton, GA

#132 Mar 21, 2014
How many people have died in last 3 years who were going here?
outside lookin in

Cleveland, GA

#133 Mar 22, 2014
odd how none of this type of problem existed 100 yrs ago. My, how we've progressed.
blairsville citizen

United States

#134 Mar 22, 2014
Why don't you do your research correctly before you post in topix. Actually methadone has helped thousands of pill/heroin addicts in blairsville game alone. My daughter was heavily addicted to oxycodone and the blairsville methadone clinic saved her life! She has been saved and is a great parent to her children
blairsville citizen

United States

#135 Mar 22, 2014
And yes of course our sherrif knows about it! I spoke with him personally as soon as she started her treatment! If you all have any more questions I would be more than glad to answer them! God bless.
blairsville citizen

United States

#136 Mar 22, 2014
Lopi wrote:
How many people have died in last 3 years who were going here?
Hello! Common sense.... by law they would probably be in prison if they had killed someone. Wow...lol
EMC Employee

United States

#137 Mar 22, 2014
On the DL wrote:
The doctor at that methadone clinic admitted to writing other prescriptions to the addicts. Wonder why he has not been arrested? That is not the worse, that very doctor is the reason why a lot of people are addicted, he gave them the medicine at another office, got them hooked, and then has them coming to this office. Then offers them stuff "under the table". He is scum of the earth.
Wow I am amazed by your ignorance! You need to acknowledge yourself of my friend. Did you dream this? Get a life a quit hiding behind a computer! What could you not stay clean and pass a drug test so you were kicked out of the fabulous program? Opiates require treatment, counseling and support to get off of! This doc is fabulous at all three of those things! I will pray for you and your recovery! Enough with the LIES!!
Dead Clumps Girl

Braselton, GA

#138 Mar 22, 2014
How many people who have attend this clinic have kicked the bucket not saying an thing about anyone just asking. Call it heat attack,stroke or what you will someone needs to check the lab rolls with obituary .
Tis True

Jefferson, GA

#140 Mar 25, 2014
EMC Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I am amazed by your ignorance! You need to acknowledge yourself of my friend. Did you dream this? Get a life a quit hiding behind a computer! What could you not stay clean and pass a drug test so you were kicked out of the fabulous program? Opiates require treatment, counseling and support to get off of! This doc is fabulous at all three of those things! I will pray for you and your recovery! Enough with the LIES!!
These are not lies. The old doctor admitted it. Don't take my word for it. Call the clinic and ask. He has already confessed so it shouldn't be a secret. Legal drug selling is all it is. That doctor should be stripped of his medical license. He is old as dirt anyway.
tmv post

Dawsonville, GA

#141 Mar 25, 2014
Norman Cooper heads up the Drug Coalition. Hows that going? What does it do? From all my experience with Norm, I have a very hard time believing he has the understanding and knowledge that would lead to actually having a succesful impact in that position.

Norm, what is the drug coalition's position on the Methandone Clinic (aka the legal addiction and drug trade?)

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice

* Save a life - snitch on a drug dealer.
Snowflake

United States

#142 Mar 25, 2014
Tmv are you crazy? I mean did you really just knock the anti drug coalition? There is some fine upstanding citizens in this organization that donate their time. I am thankful that Norm along with a lot of others are apart of this.
Stick to your busy work and let the real citizens make this a better community for my children. I rarely say anything ugly, but I am floored you would or anybody would knock such an organization.
tmv post

AOL

#143 Mar 25, 2014
Well, Norm is proven to be one of the most hateful, vile anonymous posting trolls here on Topix. And I have never witnessed compassion, mercy, nor much intelligence in him. All of which would be assets in heading up such an organization.

And I did not knock the coalition.... I asked what it actually did, and what its position on the Methadone clinic is.

Is there somthing in the water in Blairsville that makes people allergic to questions? Mine were simple and stand unanswered.

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice

Bill

Canton, GA

#144 Mar 26, 2014
tmv post wrote:
Well, Norm is proven to be one of the most hateful, vile anonymous posting trolls here on Topix. And I have never witnessed compassion, mercy, nor much intelligence in him. All of which would be assets in heading up such an organization.
And I did not knock the coalition.... I asked what it actually did, and what its position on the Methadone clinic is.
Is there somthing in the water in Blairsville that makes people allergic to questions? Mine were simple and stand unanswered.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
Norm is not the only snake in that group . Lamar uses them all and the captive addicts as snitches .
Fud

Commerce, GA

#145 Mar 26, 2014
tmv post wrote:
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
Save society let them overdose.
We owe them nothing.
Georgia Idiots

Homer, GA

#146 Mar 27, 2014
Drugs and drinking run rampant in this town among teens and kids in their 20's...Talk to some of them they will tell you if they trust you enough..So many parents do drugs with them also, now that is what is sad... This town is full of it.. Being a small town you find out a lot by talking to some of these kids and some stories are very sad. What's even sadder is that nothing in this town is done to give kids something to do other then to sit at park and ride, Coopers Creek or the dog park , or in friends homes or apt. doing drugs and drinking. I am so glad my kids were not brought up here as teens and never got into this lifestyle. But of course they had parents who cared, did things with them and knew where they were at nights, that means a lot.. Some parents are just not parents anymore.. I just heard a new expression they use: Let's go do some tabs !!!! omg..I had to ask what that meant since I am not familiar with the drug talk...And I was also told that girls at the high school (now girls mind you) hide pot in the toilet paper rolls in the bathrooms until after classes.. I just can't believe that more of them are not caught being such a small town.. But if they are most parents here don't see anything wrong because they do it also and back them up.. Guess they won't get it until they see their child in a casket. Kudos to you parents out there that are actually parents, thumbs down to you loser parents you know who you are that just don't get it. Sad world anymore..It is so sad to me how drugs have taken over this country. I really feel that the crazy things happening in today's society and how people think anymore is directly associated with it also..most don't go around with a clear mind...the drugs are stronger than the people..sad.
Lordee Be

Dahlonega, GA

#147 Mar 27, 2014
Tis True wrote:
<quoted text>
These are not lies. The old doctor admitted it. Don't take my word for it. Call the clinic and ask. He has already confessed so it shouldn't be a secret. Legal drug selling is all it is. That doctor should be stripped of his medical license. He is old as dirt anyway.
What has your panties in a wad? You, DL & Shhhh sound like a disgruntled employee or an EX patient..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for new school superintendent 1 hr Potato Salad 4
money question? Wed I gots mine 21
massage parlor in Blue Ridge Nov 21 Varnell Cummings 11
News KKK will rally Saturday in Blairsville (Oct '12) Nov 21 MMAFIGHTER 43
Where's Timmy ? Nov 20 Sam 34
Healthcare for this area (Nov '16) Nov 20 Obamacare sucks 16
Union general Hospital Nov 20 real realist the ... 23

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance