Alicia

Decatur, GA

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Why is it that the DMV in Union County was built/designed to have 5 or 6 employees there and there is ALWAYS 2? I just recently have gotten married so I need to have my last name changed on my license. I, personally, would think this would be a simple task to get accomplished, only to show up at the DMV at 9 this morning to find out there will be a 5 hour wait! Isn't there an easier way to make the Blairsville office run more efficiently? Maybe I will try the Blue Ridge office.
geez

Sylacauga, AL

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Alicia, has anyone ever told you that you are a chronic complainer? Well, you are! God bless your new hubby.

Also, blairsville dmv isnt in competition with blue ridge or any other dmv. They dont give a rats ass where you do your name chaging business! It all goes to the state!
Praying for Geez

Decatur, GA

#3 Jul 13, 2012
I don't understand why you have to be so rude. She was just making a comment about our local DDS office (which is very slow and inefficient).

Also, she never mentioned anything about 'competition'. She only said she would try going to another office. Obviously, she knows all info goes to the state.

And you are right 'Geez', God bless her new husband and her and God bless you 'Geez'. May everyone have a wonderful and Blessed day!
geez

Sylacauga, AL

#4 Jul 13, 2012
I was not basing my opinion of her soley on this particular thread. She's been on another thread complaining relentlessly about clothing items,which im sure wouldn't even amount to much, and trying to stir up some kind of mini class action suit against a woman who has just lost everything. Thank you for your prayers. I can always use them. I just have no tolerance for individuals who use any form of media to portray people or businesses, state run or not, in a negative way.
Geez Please

Decatur, GA

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Well,'Geez', I personally know both Alicia and Melanie. Alicia is a sweetheart who would never hurt a fly and never talk/type badly about anyone. She is a Godly woman who loves everyone. She went on the Topix site because I suggested it to her. I am on here quite often and find it informative at times.

And as far as Melanie she hasn't lost everything. She still has her health-thanks to God all of her scans came back clear and she has been in Florida on vacation with her girls.

God Bless you and always remember think before you talk or type (in this case).
duh

Blairsville, GA

#6 Jul 13, 2012
If your stuff was gone, you'd be upset too. Why does everyone get attacked for stating facts, & trying to do business honestly? It's her clothes, she should get them back or get an explanation.
concerned

Jefferson, GA

#7 Jul 13, 2012
Alicia wrote:
Why is it that the DMV in Union County was built/designed to have 5 or 6 employees there and there is ALWAYS 2? I just recently have gotten married so I need to have my last name changed on my license. I, personally, would think this would be a simple task to get accomplished, only to show up at the DMV at 9 this morning to find out there will be a 5 hour wait! Isn't there an easier way to make the Blairsville office run more efficiently? Maybe I will try the Blue Ridge office.
You are correct! I just took off early from work to get my address changed. It was 4:00 oclock and they are opened til 6:00 and they are taking no more numbers. I talked to people waiting for their spouse in cars in the parking lot and the have been waiting 5 hours in the heat. Not right. This is exactly what we are goiny to have with our new Obama health care system. I, in my struggle to make ends meet have to take a day off work and loose the money to be driving legally. Let the government do the job and it's over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where did you live after you moved out of your ... 6 hr worker 7
anyone notice that John walton is still living ... 7 hr Mamie Baldwin 7
brmemc 11 hr Messed Up 25
Congratulations Hill - suck-ups Fri Macaroni 1
Work for medicare Fri Retard 17
Married Men In Blairsville Having Gay Sex In Re... (Jun '09) Thu NJ T 27
Will Trump turn Gay when he goes to prison? Thu Not yours 29

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance