Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by Anon...

Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by Anonymous Topix Poster - ABC News

There are 971 comments on the abcnews.go.com story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by Anonymous Topix Poster - ABC News. In it, abcnews.go.com reports that:

Stookey went to work but discovered unmasking anonymous Internet posters wasn't easy. Then he learned of the one key piece of information he needed: the Internet Protocol (IP) address, a unique fingerprint left by every device that accesses the Internet.

"Once you get the IP address, you can go to your telephone companies and say, 'Give me the telephone number it comes back to, along with the name and address of the person who owns that telephone number,'" Stookey said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at abcnews.go.com.

Topper

United States

#1028 Jun 25, 2013
I thought she was supposed to be some kind of fairy wood nymph. But she's a bulldozer! Gawd Lmfao!

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1029 Jun 25, 2013
Topper wrote:
Finally saw her pic. Laughed my azz off. Holy fk. She had a bad day.
The lighting must of been bad when the picture was taken......

There should of been no light at all.
:)

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#1035 Jun 25, 2013
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
I copied it.
Thanks to you.
You've got mail, fat beeeotch.
And your grayboxing because you're brave. You're sick honey. Not everyone wants to be a troll.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1036 Jun 25, 2013
I like the ancient internet laws. :)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1041 Jun 25, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
At that ghetto They're lucky to pay the light bill.
Its not ugly store too.
The only thing ruining the picture of the mole is that ugly thing attached to it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1044 Jun 25, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2 011/07/12/cyberstalking_is_rea lly_really_bad/
He is as bad as a rapist.
You wouldn't say that if it had happened to you. You are a vile disgusting pig for saying that. Nothing here is as bad as rape. You are a disgrace.
Topper

United States

#1049 Jun 25, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I don't even post in the IT I don't even read it. I know what they do over there. They only come after me because that old b**** lied. What a user. NAT is like a rapist. And his friends are supporting him.
I don't even feel sorry for them.
LOL
<quoted text>
youre just as beautiful on the outside ad you are on the inside. Really smart too. Chuckle.
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#1053 Jun 25, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no getting away with posting PI. You and Dave can't do it to me just because you think I'm doing it to others.
PI is a bad thing to post, no matter who does it.
There's never been a moment where you've gotten the best of me.
But Nat, it's not fair I tell you. He keeps posting PI and getting banned but its the people who are reporting it who are to blame. Mushmouth logic at its finest. HAHAHA
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#1055 Jun 25, 2013
meaningless wrote:
<quoted text>
he still does not see that in himself ...
but if he were to see someone else do what he did ...
can you imagine what a tizzy he would be in ... again
he posts PI of others ... but bitches if it happens to him
or one of his friends ... he is a sorry crybaby loser ...
Gee, I hope nobody flags this post for the mods since he is making it fairly obvious it was his sock who got banned this afternoon for posting the PI. Wink wink.
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#1058 Jun 25, 2013
meaningless wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhhh ... the crybaby thinks that he can't be touched ...
you just called persy by her real name ... you sicko that is
posting someones PI ... and I reported you for that ... and cat
just looks the other way as always and justifies your sick
behavior as nothing ... maybe she would like it if her name
were posted like you have posted me and my friends names on here
You illiterate moron, read it again. Where did he say he can't be touched? He said its not ok for you to do it because you think he is doing it. Yes, I called you an illiterate moron, because you are an illiterate moron. How many posts did your PI posting sock have before it went poof? HAHAHA

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#1060 Jun 25, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do drink, get drunk, drive, lose your son, drink, get drunk, drive, drink, get drunk, drive.
Nice pattern ya have their, child abuser.
Nah.
Perv
Von

Polk City, FL

#1061 Jun 25, 2013
Oh my god poor "marinecorppat"
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#1065 Jun 25, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
Hey Nat, russsh thinks he can threaten me in an attempt to stop me from being your friend. What are the chances that's going to work? I guess they think I write your posts for you. LOL
He has tried to intimidate others and choose their friends. As you have noticed he has a lot less friends from taking this stance. Many have blocked him from pming them. HAHAHA
You know how you can tell who used to be a friend of Elaine Stain? Look for the tire marks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hooplakidz...
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#1068 Jun 25, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
Using that same mushmouth logic, I'm now a rapist according to Leanne.
My words made her so orgasmatic that she felt raped.
This place is devolving fast. A rapist. A fcuking rapist.
Rush knows all about rape from watching his brother rape his nephew.
I'd say his nephew feels more raped than Leanne.
Time to go search Google Cache for a certain Linked In account. ;)
You know what is most ironic from that stupid senile simon? He runs from thread to thread crying about PI being posted and how wrong it is, yet he is the main weasel who is making the socks and posting PI. His multiple bannings in the last few weeks say it all. Apparently in the mushmouth Elaine Stains world, 2 wrongs do make a right.
Natasfonos

United States

#1070 Jun 25, 2013
meaningless wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know as much about it as you ... it is a fact that
you knocked up a 14 year old little girl when you were 25 ...
that makes "YOU" the rapist there gnatty ... statutory rape !!!
you sick excuse for a human being ...
You say "it's a fact" so show your proof. I say you're a lying child molester. At least there's a family history of what I claim. You have no proof of any of your allegations. Not one shred. And you're wrong, you liar.
How old were we when we got married? Betcha don't have a clue, do ya ;)
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#1071 Jun 25, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Cat alone you whack job. If I EVER see any of her PI go up, I will be sure to refer everyone back to this post. You don't get to be Mr. Soapbox high and mighty, and then threaten her. You can't have it both ways. Get a grip! I hope you choke on your own hate.
That's how he works Kitty, he tries to intimidate. It's not like he will win a battle of wits with anyone over the age of 10, and since Topix has an age limit, he is overmatched everywhere he goes. He is an angry senile simon any time a woman will not allow him to dictate who her friends are.
Natasfonos

United States

#1072 Jun 25, 2013
meaningless wrote:
<quoted text>
he still does not see that in himself ...
but if he were to see someone else do what he did ...
can you imagine what a tizzy he would be in ... again
he posts PI of others ... but bitches if it happens to him
or one of his friends ... he is a sorry crybaby loser ...
Stop crying about your sock. Thanks for verifying that it was actually you, what a russsh, who created a sock out of someone's name.
Did you really expect that sock to survive? You're pretty stupid, hicktard.
Natasfonos

United States

#1073 Jun 25, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
Hey Nat, russsh thinks he can threaten me in an attempt to stop me from being your friend. What are the chances that's going to work? I guess they think I write your posts for you. LOL
Or maybe they think I write yours. I am the great cult leader, ya know ;)
Natasfonos

United States

#1074 Jun 25, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
You and your gang are doing the gang rape right now. Everyday you find someone new. Or you just recycle. How sad and how boring. I don't follow you around but you follow me that Is stalking. I pray you may be given trials and tribulations that will show you.
You followed me here. I'm here because Pepper was posting lies about me. When was the last time I posted on yours or Figgy's threads, even though you were discussing me?

Why are you here?
Natasfonos

United States

#1078 Jun 25, 2013
meaningless wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were to show up ... you would be surprised whose
depends get filled up ...lol
and I simply asked cat how she would like it if her name was
posted like you have posted mine and my friends name on here
just like you just did to persy ... now if that is going after
your friends ... you are sicker than I thought trying to use them
to make yourself look like a 'legend'... lol
Well, creepy old dude, considering only one of us wears Depends, looks like yours would be full.
But no worries, creepy old dude. I passed your house twice in two weeks but couldn't be bothered to stop by and cause you to soil yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Election Superintendent Garrison Baker: Charact... (Sep '11) 14 hr Goldie 2
Dealing with Garrison BakerJudge? Sat Pat Jones 1
Muslim in Blairsville Apr 27 dgd748 38
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Apr 27 dgd748 464
Floridees Apr 26 Timmy is a homer ... 4
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... (Jun '15) Apr 26 hvactinknocker 92
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer Apr 25 The Mountains Noise 95

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages