mechanic

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

That's the best news I've heard in a long time. Any news on who will be working there? Wonder if the 3 guys who used to run the old napa will be back?
GoodNews

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Finally a good parts store in Blairsville.
NAPA fan

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Those 3 guys not coming back. Guys from Blue Ridge. last day for current dec 21. reopen as NAPA on Jan. 02

Since: Oct 11

Flarda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Good news for shore. They need to git that Curtis feller to work for em that used to be at the old store, not shore but I think he's working at a parts house in either Murphy or Hayesville now. Kayes is good people. Thay will do a good business.
horshoe

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

NAPA fan wrote:
Those 3 guys not coming back. Guys from Blue Ridge. last day for current dec 21. reopen as NAPA on Jan. 02
Great news! The staff they had in the last year before they closed for good was just terrible. There was an older guy and a fat kid who if I see again behind an autoparts counter I will just walk back out. Kaye's runs a quality store so I am glad to see them here.
mt top observer

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Curtis would be a good fit. I'm sure someone has told him about it. When he was at O'Reillys was the only one I would deal with. After that....went downhill
informed

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

mt top observer wrote:
Curtis would be a good fit. I'm sure someone has told him about it. When he was at O'Reillys was the only one I would deal with. After that....went downhill
Amen...... not only Curtis ..there was Brandon, Dusty . Place went down since they left but maybe wherever they went they are appreciated !!!!! I Would have paid them what they wanted to get them to stay. But i dont think money was the prob. its peace of mind they needed. Loosing Curtis brandon and dusty was a mistake.
GaGirl64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Yep, heard that the owners of the Blue Ridge locations was going to reopen the Blairsville location.
answer

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Well you're getting your with, Curtis is working at the new NAPA.
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
Good news for shore. They need to git that Curtis feller to work for em that used to be at the old store, not shore but I think he's working at a parts house in either Murphy or Hayesville now. Kayes is good people. Thay will do a good business.

Since: Mar 13

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I noticed the parts store on Young Harris st. now has a NAPA sign out in front. I had to stop driving my gas guzzling, parts sucking old things, and drive my late model fuel sipping pregnant roller skate.
happy napa customer

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Kaye's Auto Parts from blue ridge owns the business now. Very good people. I had heard that napa had been waiting for the right people to come along to reopen a store and they finally found them.
buzzardb wrote:
I noticed the parts store on Young Harris st. now has a NAPA sign out in front. I had to stop driving my gas guzzling, parts sucking old things, and drive my late model fuel sipping pregnant roller skate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 71 of71
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Super Gary Steppe Union Schools wants Pay raise 52 min Senior Response 9
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min Aggie23 47,771
BRMEMC New manager? 58 min Just a Thought 18
Union County Development Authority 59 min not giving up 4
psychics 1 hr BO BO 2
Where Is YOUR SPLOST MONEY Going? 16 hr Paraprofessional 198
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE