Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I will never come back to this disgusting City for the annual syrup festival, and car show. You are all disgusting Trash for Defamating That poor man and his children.
Catfish

Burlington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

CLl wrote:
I will never come back to this disgusting City for the annual syrup festival, and car show. You are all disgusting Trash for Defamating That poor man and his children.
Don't blame the city, it was only one woman - Sybil Denise Ballew. I'm sure karma is a bitch and then some...just like SDB.
Nope

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

CLl wrote:
Don't be ridiculous.
Zoltar

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

CLl wrote:
Oh, c'mon CLI. Don't be such a sore loser. We can't all win the bisquit eating contest. Besides, the winner this year is a professional bisquit eater from Commerce, Ga. Better luck next year.
snookie

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Sybil, could she have a better name? Just saying. Sad, as if he hadnt gone through enough with the loss of his fiance. People need to get a life.
big news

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

CLl wrote:
What is he, or she, talking about?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Gotta admit, I was very disappointed that they didn't have a syrup wrestling event. Maybe they couldn't find bikinis big enough for the gals up there

http://www.sorghumfestivalblairsville.com/
LOVE THIS STORY

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

GENE, love this story!!!
Not for what you had to go through, then ending.
I will pray you never have to go through this again.
MASON CO.WV
big news

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Floridian wrote:
Gotta admit, I was very disappointed that they didn't have a syrup wrestling event. Maybe they couldn't find bikinis big enough for the gals up there
You're just accustomed to all of those dried up Floriduh crack queens out in Bithlo where you live.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

big news wrote:
<quoted text>You're just accustomed to all of those dried up Floriduh crack queens out in Bithlo where you live.
No, but I AM used to women who don't make their own cracks in the sidewalk when they walk down them.
Local

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I AM used to women who don't make their own cracks in the sidewalk when they walk down them.
ROTFLMAO! Give up your day-job and pack a bag for Vegas cause with one liners like that, you're headin' for prime time!
snookmon

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

big news wrote:
<quoted text>You're just accustomed to all of those dried up Floriduh crack queens out in Bithlo where you live.
Big News, you have to be from Florida, no one else would know of Bithlo! Wow, that's amazing!!
true floridian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Floridian wrote:
hahaha, you got that right. Thing is, they actually think they look good wearing their 15 year olds bathing suit!!! They ought to take a trip to Florida and see what they are supposed to look like!!! Ever heard of age appropriate? That means you don't squeeze your ads in your 16 year olds clothes, especially not her bathung suits!!!!!!. Dress like a mom. Quit spanking out. Ever heard of more is best? That leaves MORE to the imagination!!!
Huh

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Huh
hometownGirl

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Reading this is funnier than Saturday Night Live! Ya'll could get a job as comedy writers!
-sigh-

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Defamating?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

-sigh- wrote:
Defamating?
I have the best thesaurus you can buy and that word isn't in there. What in the world are you trying to say?
Thesaurus Wats Dat

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the best thesaurus you can buy and that word isn't in there. What in the world are you trying to say?
I don't need no thesaurus besides they is all dead like the rest of dem dinosauruses. It's a cross between defaming and defecating
honeybuns

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Thesaurus Wats Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need no thesaurus besides they is all dead like the rest of dem dinosauruses. It's a cross between defaming and defecating
She was spewing crap...... thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Aggie23 47,536
Super Gary Steppe Union Schools wants Pay raise 1 hr Harrry 5
Autopsies performed on bodies found in Blairsvi... 2 hr Mountains Noise 3
BRMEMC Group being formed 4 hr Friend 21
BRMEMC New manager? 11 hr Friend 17
Patrick Malone 11 hr PTM 11
NormC answers Dark Male questions 11 hr Just a Thought 70
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs