CLl

Cleveland, GA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I will never come back to this disgusting City for the annual syrup festival, and car show. You are all disgusting Trash for Defamating That poor man and his children.
Catfish

Burlington, Canada

#2 Nov 10, 2012
CLl wrote:
I will never come back to this disgusting City for the annual syrup festival, and car show. You are all disgusting Trash for Defamating That poor man and his children.
Don't blame the city, it was only one woman - Sybil Denise Ballew. I'm sure karma is a bitch and then some...just like SDB.
Nope

Toccoa, GA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
CLl wrote:
Don't be ridiculous.
Zoltar

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Nov 11, 2012
CLl wrote:
Oh, c'mon CLI. Don't be such a sore loser. We can't all win the bisquit eating contest. Besides, the winner this year is a professional bisquit eater from Commerce, Ga. Better luck next year.
snookie

Saint Albans, VT

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Sybil, could she have a better name? Just saying. Sad, as if he hadnt gone through enough with the loss of his fiance. People need to get a life.
big news

Clarkesville, GA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
CLl wrote:
What is he, or she, talking about?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Gotta admit, I was very disappointed that they didn't have a syrup wrestling event. Maybe they couldn't find bikinis big enough for the gals up there

http://www.sorghumfestivalblairsville.com/
LOVE THIS STORY

Danville, WV

#8 Nov 11, 2012
GENE, love this story!!!
Not for what you had to go through, then ending.
I will pray you never have to go through this again.
MASON CO.WV
big news

Clarkesville, GA

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Floridian wrote:
Gotta admit, I was very disappointed that they didn't have a syrup wrestling event. Maybe they couldn't find bikinis big enough for the gals up there
You're just accustomed to all of those dried up Floriduh crack queens out in Bithlo where you live.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#10 Nov 12, 2012
big news wrote:
<quoted text>You're just accustomed to all of those dried up Floriduh crack queens out in Bithlo where you live.
No, but I AM used to women who don't make their own cracks in the sidewalk when they walk down them.
Local

Blairsville, GA

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I AM used to women who don't make their own cracks in the sidewalk when they walk down them.
ROTFLMAO! Give up your day-job and pack a bag for Vegas cause with one liners like that, you're headin' for prime time!
snookmon

Fort Pierce, FL

#12 Nov 12, 2012
big news wrote:
<quoted text>You're just accustomed to all of those dried up Floriduh crack queens out in Bithlo where you live.
Big News, you have to be from Florida, no one else would know of Bithlo! Wow, that's amazing!!
true floridian

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Floridian wrote:
hahaha, you got that right. Thing is, they actually think they look good wearing their 15 year olds bathing suit!!! They ought to take a trip to Florida and see what they are supposed to look like!!! Ever heard of age appropriate? That means you don't squeeze your ads in your 16 year olds clothes, especially not her bathung suits!!!!!!. Dress like a mom. Quit spanking out. Ever heard of more is best? That leaves MORE to the imagination!!!
Huh

Clayton, GA

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Huh
hometownGirl

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Reading this is funnier than Saturday Night Live! Ya'll could get a job as comedy writers!
-sigh-

Blairsville, GA

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Defamating?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#18 Mar 5, 2013
-sigh- wrote:
Defamating?
I have the best thesaurus you can buy and that word isn't in there. What in the world are you trying to say?
Thesaurus Wats Dat

Orange City, FL

#19 Mar 5, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the best thesaurus you can buy and that word isn't in there. What in the world are you trying to say?
I don't need no thesaurus besides they is all dead like the rest of dem dinosauruses. It's a cross between defaming and defecating
honeybuns

Murphy, NC

#20 Mar 6, 2013
Thesaurus Wats Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need no thesaurus besides they is all dead like the rest of dem dinosauruses. It's a cross between defaming and defecating
She was spewing crap...... thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr ChicknButt 55,784
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 4 hr IM Hopper 17
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr cut to the chase 2,057
brmemc whistleblower thread 6 hr old native 8
Chick Fil-A 7 hr ivy log leonard 2
Steve's Steakhouse 8 hr Ada 98
Wake up floridiots Naming your driveway is stupid. 9 hr Timmy_ 36
brmemc 11 hr My Thoughts 395
petition to remove remaining brmemc board members 19 hr wonderman 10
Lances and BRMEMC Sun sorry 42
BRMEMC board election results 9 13 2014 Sun Honest Member 143
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
Blairsville Dating