Hiw to Steal $ Billions amd Never Go to Jail

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Oct 21, 2013
http://nyti.ms/1gwHSbF

A tentative $13 billion settlement between JPMorgan and the Justice Department was a result of extensive personal outreach from Jamie Dimon, the bank’s chief executive, to the Justice Department.

- Be a Bankster;
- Buy Congress and the Presidency;
- Get De-Regulated;
- Steal $750 Billion
- Destroy the American Economy;
- Get Caught
- Collect Billions from Taxpayers and get the Treasury Dept. to shut down your competition;
- Use other people's money (shareholders) to pay back 10% of what you stole;
- Keep the Hundreds of Billions in Salaries, Bonuses, and Benefits you received for stealing the money;
- Buy Congress and the Presidency;
- Rinse and Repeat - claiming anyone who wants to regulate banks are damn Com'nists.

Pete

Cornelia, GA

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Ask Mr. Paris .
Algore

Toccoa, GA

#3 Oct 21, 2013
OH sorry. I thought this was about me.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
http://nyti.ms/1gwHSbF
A tentative $13 billion settlement between JPMorgan and the Justice Department was a result of extensive personal outreach from Jamie Dimon, the bank’s chief executive, to the Justice Department.
- Be a Bankster;
- Buy Congress and the Presidency;
- Get De-Regulated;
- Steal $750 Billion
- Destroy the American Economy;
- Get Caught
- Collect Billions from Taxpayers and get the Treasury Dept. to shut down your competition;
- Use other people's money (shareholders) to pay back 10% of what you stole;
- Keep the Hundreds of Billions in Salaries, Bonuses, and Benefits you received for stealing the money;
- Buy Congress and the Presidency;
- Rinse and Repeat - claiming anyone who wants to regulate banks are damn Com'nists.
Oh my!?! This seems very tin-foilish to me. Huh, IO? Wait till I Syn and the gang.*laughin at you*
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Oct 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my!?! This seems very tin-foilish to me. Huh, IO? Wait till I Syn and the gang.*laughin at you*
Nothing could possibly confirm and verify the accuracy of any post more than your and Syn's criticism.

Thanks.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing could possibly confirm and verify the accuracy of any post more than your and Syn's criticism.
Thanks.
Yeah right! Loser. You a freakin moron. Why you terrorizin these folks up here? Are you a dude, a chick, or not sure?:(
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#7 Oct 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right! Loser. You a freakin moron. Why you terrorizin these folks up here? Are you a dude, a chick, or not sure?:(
Uh oh... Still insecure about your sexuality I see.

And still mistakenly project your insecurities onto others.

Relax, we Normal Americans don't judge you. Whatever floats your boat is fine with us.

By the way, Syn says you look better in the red bustier, than the black, although Gen. Lee says he thinks the black bustier is slenderizing.
OMTE

Atlanta, GA

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh... Still insecure about your sexuality I see.
And still mistakenly project your insecurities onto others.
Relax, we Normal Americans don't judge you. Whatever floats your boat is fine with us.
By the way, Syn says you look better in the red bustier, than the black, although Gen. Lee says he thinks the black bustier is slenderizing.
Uh.... Ya nasty little freak.... You dream about me and Syn. Huh?:(
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#9 Oct 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Uh.... Ya nasty little freak.... You dream about me and Syn. Huh?:(
Hey.... Don't be mad at me. I specifically stated I had no opinion as to the color of bustier most complimentary to your physical features - whatever those may be.

I simply wondered if your obsession with my sexual attributes results from your insecurity at having made the wrong choice. But don't be so anxious, red or black, I'm sure you look fine.

It's that charming personality that shines through in the long run.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Oct 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.... Don't be mad at me. I specifically stated I had no opinion as to the color of bustier most complimentary to your physical features - whatever those may be.
I simply wondered if your obsession with my sexual attributes results from your insecurity at having made the wrong choice. But don't be so anxious, red or black, I'm sure you look fine.
It's that charming personality that shines through in the long run.
You sit around and daydream about me and Syn, all day, everyday. Don't ya?:( They make medicine for that, ya know?
I bet you made yourself a tin-foil crown and some matchin rain-booties. Huh?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colwell detention center (Dec '08) 37 min UC SUCKS 91
Allah is Bankrupt in Virgins 2 hr Mavis in Blairsville 8
inter racial couples 3 hr Timmy_ 66
Windstream wants money 3 hr getalife 3
Wendy busted 12 hr Lol 3
Nation of Islam, Be Aware 14 hr Enigma 17
Floridiot Hospital 14 hr Trackrock 10
EMC info from Hiawassee Forum Tue Gowder 64
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]