Recommendations for local family doctor?

Recommendations for local family doctor?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Bill

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Mar 5, 2010
Any ideas?
hmmm

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Mar 5, 2010
Bill wrote:
Any ideas?
You looking for gossip and insinuations? If not, just check your phone book or ask your family or neighbors for recommendations because the answers you get here will be nothing but baloney from pissed off folks or jokesters. If you're looking for trash talk, then you most likely will be accommodated in just a few minutes as the famous "topix trio" get warmed up.
hmmm

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Mar 5, 2010
Correction, that could be the famous topix quartet depending on which trouble making-trash talkers you choose to include. There are 3-5 pretty regular nutcases here!
Bill

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Your helping?
hmmm

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Mar 5, 2010
Bill wrote:
Your helping?
That would be you're not your and no, I'm just warning or advising.
Casey

Jefferson, GA

#6 Mar 5, 2010
Dr. T K Matthews, DO

Appalachian Family Practice
339 Appalachian Avenue
Blairsville, GA 30512

YOU will LOVE eveyone in the office!!
he takes TIME to talk to you and really listen!
sunshine

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Leslie Hughes!(Blue Mountain Family Health)Awesome doctor who listens to every word you say and actually asks questions and listens to your answer. And best of all her fee is based on your income. I say she is the best in Blairsville. She is in with Dr. Quigley. Her nurses are also just as nice. Please give them a try.! You wont regret it.
Who

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2012
Whose taking new patients in the local areas? Union, Towns, Fannin? I'm not only looking for a good doctor but looking for a facility who also knows how to file my insurance claims.
Gus

Commerce, GA

#9 Jan 26, 2012
Any infor or experience as patient with
Dr.Mugharcit a urologist.
Counrty girl

Cleveland, GA

#10 Jan 26, 2012
Gus wrote:
Any infor or experience as patient with
Dr.Mugharcit a urologist.
Dr Mugarbil is a nice and caring Urologist.
Shine

Blue Ridge, GA

#11 Jan 26, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You looking for gossip and insinuations? If not, just check your phone book or ask your family or neighbors for recommendations because the answers you get here will be nothing but baloney from pissed off folks or jokesters. If you're looking for trash talk, then you most likely will be accommodated in just a few minutes as the famous "topix trio" get warmed up.
He has every right to ask his question here. This forum can just as easily be a place for fellow citizens to share experiences/recommendations with one another. Please take your negativity elsewhere.
From Here

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2012
North Georgia Family Medicine is top notch. Husband/wife team that know their patients on a first name basis.
Tom

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Jan 27, 2012
What BS--Money hungry slobs--Take a look at them.
From Here wrote:
North Georgia Family Medicine is top notch. Husband/wife team that know their patients on a first name basis.
Funion

Jefferson, GA

#14 Jan 27, 2012
What's fun is knowing a little bit about computers and knowing windstream is pretty much the main ISP in Blairsville. With that said, from a simple smart ping, you show me your mac address, from that I get my location. Google does the rest for me :-) Happy illegal torting, Cheers!
slim pikenx

Blairsville, GA

#15 Jan 27, 2012
DR. MATTHEWS AND HIS STAFF,DONNA AND SHARON,ARE THE VERY BEST.
HE HAS BEEN MY DR. FOR 14 YEARS AND I VERY GRACIOUSLY AND VERY HIGHLY RECCOMMEND HIM.
THEY ARE THE BEST>
woodchuck

Alto, GA

#16 Jan 27, 2012
Tom wrote:
What BS--Money hungry slobs--Take a look at them.
<quoted text>
This quote comes to mind for you.....
“Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.”
&#8213; Gordon B. Hinckley
Simone

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2014
From Here wrote:
are you referring to Dr Tom Gary?

If so, that guy is a pompous jerk who seems to think he is God's gift to the medical world. He is not. He won't listen to patients and speaks harshly to patients. I would prefer death to having this jerk offer treatment to me.
peter

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Jan 20, 2014
to avoid naming names I would not recommend a certain women doctor at a certain place but it has the word blue in it. She called me then she started to (what I consider) saying verbally abusive things to me saying that I made myself sick and just acting general hateful.

But someone I would recommend is David KeithZ..... He is really good in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... 10 hr Wheres the beef 17
full eclipse 11 hr MMA FIGHTER 14
Trump meets his boss, Vladimir Putin Wed dgd478 9
Rib Country Waitress Jul 22 really 115
Colwell Detention Center (Oct '11) Jul 22 Des 62
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) Jul 21 Coralou Bramblett 54
Coosa Heights trailer park Jul 19 He said she said 7

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages