First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just a Thought

Jefferson, GA

#24 Aug 17, 2014
TEmmettT wrote:
Rick is Matts father-in-law, currently. There was some Facebook action where Matt was slamming his wife about another man several months back.
<quoted text>
From what I've heard all the top dogs at the EMC are getting plenty of action there so they shouldn't bitch if their wife gets a little to.
Interesting

Tucker, GA

#25 Aug 17, 2014
TEmmettT wrote:
Even deceased men are held responsible for their integrity.
<quoted text>
Well then let them bring it on.:)
It gets even better

Blairsville, GA

#26 Aug 17, 2014
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to keep reading on further down. Next to last paragraph in that section of the bylaws.
Next to last paragraph is below.

SECTION 4.02. Qualifications. No person shall be eligible to become or remain
a director of the Cooperative who:
(d) is, and if elected and seated as a director will continue to be, a
close relative of an incumbent director or of an employee of the
Cooperative;
curious

Blairsville, GA

#27 Aug 17, 2014
It gets even better wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooperative;
Is any of this pertinent to the candidates or existing board member?
Interesting

Tucker, GA

#29 Aug 17, 2014
It gets even better wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooperative;
Notwithstanding the restrictive provisions of this section that are based upon close relative
relationships, no incumbent director shall lose eligibility to remain a director or to be re elected a director if during his incumbency, he becomes a close relative of another incumbent director or of a Cooperative employee because of a marriage or an adoption to which he was not a party.
Interesting

Tucker, GA

#30 Aug 17, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is any of this pertinent to the candidates or existing board member?
No. It isn't. There is one section of the bylaws that is very pertinent to the existing Board members. That would be Section 4. 08. REMOVAL OF DIRECTORS BY MEMBERS.
urloopy

Jefferson, GA

#31 Aug 17, 2014
Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>From what I've heard all the top dogs at the EMC are getting plenty of action there so they shouldn't bitch if their wife gets a little to.
Wouldn't the world be simpler if everyone just divorced and remarried someone new every so often. Oh wait, that is the norm. If I had my guess, Just a thought you and your family know a lot about divorce. Which one is the true coward…one that admits it and recovers or one that just has an affair and divorces at the drop of a hat? You and "interesting" needs to call a family meeting and discuss some different tactics.
Just a Thought

Jefferson, GA

#32 Aug 18, 2014
urloopy wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't the world be simpler if everyone just divorced and remarried someone new every so often. Oh wait, that is the norm. If I had my guess, Just a thought you and your family know a lot about divorce. Which one is the true coward…one that admits it and recovers or one that just has an affair and divorces at the drop of a hat? You and "interesting" needs to call a family meeting and discuss some different tactics.
I'm just jealous that I don't have a harem at my command. How does it feel to have a new one each day? What do you do say if you don't I'm going to fire you. At least what I get it I don't have to threaten to get it. Which top dog are you? I think they have a kennel waiting for you.
Ur looney

Tucker, GA

#34 Aug 18, 2014
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> nice try, but I am a let's see how do you say it? A concerned cooperative member just stating the obvious, but it is beginning to sound like your jealous. Not getting any, lately? Maybe pick a new husband of the month.
Hey if you would give Matthew a message for me. I heard they were hiring at the fish hatchery.
Just a Thought

Cornelia, GA

#35 Aug 18, 2014
Ur looney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if you would give Matthew a message for me. I heard they were hiring at the fish hatchery.
Looks as though you and HA HA or one in the same.
Local

Jefferson, GA

#37 Aug 18, 2014
related wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Denny is Mike Patton's uncle. I do not know Kap.
They are all Pattons. Kenya Alan Patton KAP

Blairsville, GA

#38 Aug 19, 2014
From the Executive Session Board meeting minutes:

April 21, 2014

"The next item of business that came before the Board concerned the outstanding account of Taylor & Taylor Construction Company and the action to be taken in collection thereof. General Counsel reported to the Board the results of a limited public record search which showed that Taylor & Taylor Construction Company, Inc. does not own any real property in Towns County, Georgia and specifically does not own the property upon which the business related to the account is operated. Further, such inspection disclosed a substantial number of state and federal tax liens against that company totaling over $300,000. General Counsel announced to the Board that he could not prepare documentation that would sufficiently collateralize a debt obligation for payment of the delinquent account, as previously requested by the Board."

The judgement that BRMEMC has bragged about having against Taylor and Taylor is not worth the paper it is written on.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#39 Aug 20, 2014
Only problem with the logic of this thread title is...

There's gotta be someone worth voting for. Voting against someone's political opponent ain't the same.

The age of that being the case...is over.
Ron

Carnesville, GA

#40 Aug 20, 2014
Voted online, very easy. Hope they don't cheat when counting.
tax digest

Birmingham, AL

#41 Aug 21, 2014
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I see here there are several checks written to Ricks Rental. Who owns that?
Manager's father in law. How convenient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRMEMC winter storm grade 1 hr Facts 26
BEER is BACTERIA PEE.....enjoy! (Jul '10) 1 hr Fud 12
Looking for new school superintendent 6 hr Local Guy 10
Friend, Lover? 11 hr Dirk Diggler 10
Unity Church of the Mts -- heresy 16 hr old Fannin Rebel 44
money question? 23 hr Laurel Wood 27
Hope that stupid womwen Sybil Denise Ballew Dec 10 Mr Nazareth 8

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance