First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Happy

Jefferson, GA

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Noticed in the NGN that Curtis Teague got arrested for contempt of court. Anyone know what that's all about. Yes I'm putting my nose into someone else's business but too bad! He is such an a*&. He always thinks he knows so much. And has anyone ever bothered to tell him he doesn't have the body to go around in those sleeveless tee shirts?
Peach

AOL

#2 Sep 9, 2010
I heard he was arrested for beating up someone who was guilty of "putting their nose into someone else's business." The second charge was someone teasing him for wearing sleeveless tee shirts.
number 1 priority

Jefferson, GA

#3 Sep 9, 2010
We have another wantabe bad ass that lives out gumlog way but he is going to find out what bad ass is. He will learn to keep his shithooks off of other peoples stuff.
Happy

Jefferson, GA

#4 Sep 9, 2010
You should comment Peach. You always stick your nose in everyones business!! So back to my original post...any information?
Lakehouse owner

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Happy wrote:
You should comment Peach. You always stick your nose in everyones business!! So back to my original post...any information?
SOUNDS to me like you're scared of this Curtis Teague fellow. Take it up with him. Certainly, don't come on here all glorious because someone else demise.
eely one

Blairsville, GA

#6 Sep 9, 2010
I don't think he is to be feared too much; he is too soft and mushy around the edges. The charge said contempt of court.
herenow

Murphy, NC

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Curtis spent all his daughters money he needs to get his priorities straight. He and his new wife should have read his divorce papers before the got thier new cars with smart ass vainty tags. this is all public record.
who

Blairsville, GA

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Who is Curtis Teague, never heard of him.
Happy

Jefferson, GA

#9 Sep 9, 2010
Curtis is the owner of Step Above Stables. He's in the horse business but doesn't know anything about horses!
sausage lover

Blairsville, GA

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Happy wrote:
Curtis is the owner of Step Above Stables. He's in the horse business but doesn't know anything about horses!
Isn't he the grandson of Vernon Chambers of the famous Chambers sausage? I bet this makes them embarrassed.
OKI

Pine Mountain, GA

#11 Sep 9, 2010
I think a bitter ex has started this thread.....
Peach

AOL

#12 Sep 9, 2010
OKI wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me. Whoever the person is has an axe to grind and is a mean shit.
Peach

AOL

#13 Sep 9, 2010
Happy wrote:
BTW, it is "everyone's" business. Please use proper punctuation if you are going to address me and be such a nosey Rosey!

kiss kiss
okay

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Sep 9, 2010
Peach wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, it is "everyone's" business. Please use proper punctuation if you are going to address me and be such a nosey Rosey!
kiss kiss
your husband had aids.

Since: Aug 10

Dawsonville, GA

#15 Sep 9, 2010
Peach wrote:
I heard he was arrested for beating up someone who was guilty of "putting their nose into someone else's business." The second charge was someone teasing him for wearing sleeveless tee shirts.
You are too much!
herenow

Murphy, NC

#16 Sep 9, 2010
who wrote:
Who is Curtis Teague, never heard of him.
He owns A Step Above Stables. He thinks he is all that and more!!!
horse

Murphy, NC

#17 Sep 9, 2010
OKI wrote:
Happen to know the ex she has never publically been bitter or hateful about him, even after all he has done to her and her husband. she is a better person than most.
wanna know

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Sep 9, 2010
herenow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are his parents?
kinfolks

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Sep 9, 2010
herenow wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be Joy's brother, if he thinks he is all that and more, same personality.
heehaw

Dawsonville, GA

#20 Sep 9, 2010
My gaw, you folks sure do like to talk about people on here, Im not much for poking blame or shame on somebody but hey, what else is there to do in this town? i guess we could all get together and try out the newly old huddle house, heh heh heh, oh yeah, whats wrong with sleeveless shirts, they sure are nice when your hot and sweaty and the pits need aired out, maybe the ol boy had some stale pits?? what did he do anyways? was he mean to his horses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time To Clean Up Union County 2 hr good buddies 237
Snow plow road needed 8 hr trail90 4
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 21 hr Rcflyer007 61
BRMEMC minutes of Board Meeting Wed My Thought 3
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) Tue Rather Have 999
Drones in North Georgia (Dec '13) Tue Rcflyer007 45
Union County Short-Term Work Program Upate 2012 Tue here we go again 6

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match