"Funny" Lakeside Village Sales
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rudy B

Hudson, OH

#21 Apr 6, 2013
We are planning on making an offer for a house there. Is this a good place to live?
Noah and the Ark

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Apr 6, 2013
Just be sure that house is not in the flood plane unless you want potental water issues.
Do Your Homework

Jefferson, GA

#23 Apr 7, 2013
Rudy B wrote:
We are planning on making an offer for a house there. Is this a good place to live?
Read all of the posts in this thread and you be the judge. If there is smoke there is usually fire.
Rudy B

Hudson, OH

#24 Apr 7, 2013
I have read all of these posts and I thank you for your advice.

We were there yesterday looking around. As we were approaching the clubhouse area, a "two-ton Tessie" in a golf cart came from out of nowhere and cut just in front of our car. I beeped on the horn since I didn't think she saw us. She shot us a dirty look, then, flipped us off. While the whole area cannot be judged by this large Marge, that minor incident along with all that I have read was enough for us to look elsewhere.
Miss Lsv girl

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Jul 15, 2014
AnotherOldTimer wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears by the tax records that he has a real estate company that's operating at the community. If so, then there are ethical questions if there are misrepresentations. Maybe the covenants require the residents to sell to him. Does he turn the profits back into the homeowners association to keep the monthly dues low? Does he own the association? etc. etc. etc.

Mind your own business
Miss Lsv girl

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Jul 15, 2014
Mind your own business. You do not live here.
uct

Morganton, GA

#27 Jul 15, 2014
good move and btw lakeside does not qualify as a 55 community see post #16

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer 3 hr Fud 70
Arrest reports 15 hr Think about it 67
Oracle 22 hr Oracle 1
Tim Evans corrupt borough Mar 24 LOL 3
Tthe Meadow Apartments Mar 23 The WB 15
Replace Judge Dwain Brackett (Jun '12) Mar 23 BANG 397
Armadillo Grill Mar 21 Cops Suck 48

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance