Yankees Twisted Thinkin

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#1 Apr 20, 2013
How about them yanks acheerin when the police shot thet 19 yar old boy. They had bout 800 law dogs to pen up one 19 yar old. Them yanks cheerin kinda shows how them yanks thinkin is. They should be sad thet they shot up a young boy. Thay is somethin bad wrong wiff them peoples.

Iz awonderin what the rest offen the world thinks bout thet ther way of thinkin?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 20, 2013
The rest of the world thinks that anyone who kills and maims innocent men, women and children deserves to be shot while anyone who wants to cheers them on.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Floridian wrote:
The rest of the world thinks that anyone who kills and maims innocent men, women and children deserves to be shot while anyone who wants to cheers them on.
Iz knows now thet you is still a yank at heart. You needs to get the truth and facts Ole wanta be Florida boy. You believes all the media tells yore self. Does you know bout the lamb han the slauters?

Floridiots is known to nots be able to thinks, han you is a prime examples.
Happy Days

Warner Robins, GA

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>
Iz knows now thet you is still a yank at heart. You needs to get the truth and facts Ole wanta be Florida boy. You believes all the media tells yore self. Does you know bout the lamb han the slauters?
Yawn
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>
I can think just fine, thank you very much, and I think you are an idiot, see that shows you I can think. Another thing I think is you just might be one of those Muslim terrorist yourself or at least one of their supporters. Maybe you should go live in Iran or something, you think?

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
I can think just fine, thank you very much, and I think you are an idiot, see that shows you I can think. Another thing I think is you just might be one of those Muslim terrorist yourself or at least one of their supporters. Maybe you should go live in Iran or something, you think?
Gets thet rag offin yore head hits gots yore thinkin funnin folks.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Floridian wrote:
Hits kinda funny how the media keeps changen the way thangs happened. Its gettin stranger wiff each news cast. The Gov has steped in han is tellin the media what not to tell the public.Iz gessin thet John Q public will never gets the truth. Strange haint it ole Floridee boy. Haint gonna say ITYS yore self will figgers it out by yore self, Maby.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
How about them yanks acheerin when the police shot thet 19 yar old boy. They had bout 800 law dogs to pen up one 19 yar old. Them yanks cheerin kinda shows how them yanks thinkin is. They should be sad thet they shot up a young boy. Thay is somethin bad wrong wiff them peoples.
Iz awonderin what the rest offen the world thinks bout thet ther way of thinkin?

It's a prelude of things to come.
Get the populace used to their tactics in order to use them on a regular basis.
just saying

Kathleen, GA

#9 Apr 26, 2013
The whole thing was overkill with marshall law.
Yes, the stories change day by day. First, the 19 year old wss said to have a shoot out from the boat. It turns out that he was in no condition to fire a gun. He was bleeding to death.(Probably should have let him, too)
Cheering and partying because a killer was captured? Kinda barbaric, regardless how many victims the man had. Shows that Yanks aren't any better than the rag heads who celebrate death of Americans.

I'm glad they caught the TERRORISTS, but I'm still sorry for all the heartache the victims have suffered.

The bastards shouldn't have been in this country in the first place. New immigration laws will only make the situation worse. But, Democrats want that vote at the expense of the American people who are against amnesty.

Allowing the TERRORISTS family to come from Russia to the USA is another ridiculous story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex toys 4 hr Justsayin 24
What does Blairsville need? 10 hr The Mountains Noise 189
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... Wed Wow u are dumb 56
Ignorant trash pet owners. Dec 7 F You 2
NGTC Bully Facilitator Dec 7 Clint 2
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log Dec 6 WilBeHerd 9
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) Dec 5 Female Neighbor 229

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance