ken west blows it
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
R U Kidding

Commerce, GA

#1 Apr 17, 2012
R U Kidding Me?

I had not read topix until I heard what happened to Norman. I spent some time looking at this horrible forum and the garbage on it.

Kenneth fired Norman because he was being picked on. What a crock and what a load.

That is the most stupid thing that has ever been done in this town.

You don't fire a dedicated employee and friend to our community because of this forum. Thus is the most ridiculous crap I have heard off.

Kenneth West may find his paper and the advertisers being boycotted.

Rehire Norman and let's fire the idiot owner of the newspaper.

Friend of Norman
free time

Jefferson, GA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
You need to find something to fill up your time now - like go look for a new job, perhaps in a new town. Nobody is buying it.

You are however burning your bridges quite rapidly. It is time for you to be quiet.
Tsplost

Jefferson, GA

#3 Apr 17, 2012
R U Kidding wrote:
R U Kidding Me?
I had not read topix until I heard what happened to Norman. I spent some time looking at this horrible forum and the garbage on it.
Kenneth fired Norman because he was being picked on. What a crock and what a load.
You don't fire a dedicated employee and friend to our community because of this forum. Thus is the most ridiculous crap I have heard off.
Friend of Norman

Talk about garbage......

CountyLine

Gay, GA

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Oh, Norm, could you be any more obvious? Do you not have any real friends who can defend you? Mr. West is not going to rehire you after what you said about him and the town is not going to rise up to support you. I don't even say that out of meanness. But you need to get a grip and move on.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 18, 2012
CountyLine wrote:
Oh, Norm, could you be any more obvious? Do you not have any real friends who can defend you? Mr. West is not going to rehire you after what you said about him and the town is not going to rise up to support you. I don't even say that out of meanness. But you need to get a grip and move on.
They say what comes around goes around. I just wonder who is next. We have several in this community that are way over due.
jonney umma the rebel

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2012
norm was the ngnews. he made the paper. it will never be the same. rehire norm asap.
Tsplost

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Apr 18, 2012

We've had no news in this county for the last 18 years. Maybe now we will have real news.
city-boy

Talmo, GA

#9 Apr 18, 2012
KEN WEST DID THE SMARTEST THING HE EVER HAS DONE, EVER, GETTING RID OF THE LAUGHING STOCK OF BLAIRSVILLE, HE WILL NOW HIRE SOMEONE WHO WILL DIG INTO THE REAL DIRT OF BLAIRSVILLE , AND EXPOSE THE DIRT THAT REALY GOES ON IN THE "TOWN" ! AND THINK OF THIS , WHO ALWAYS TOOK ALL THE PICS OF THE GIRLS, NOT ANOTHER PERSON , BUT NORM ! EVER WONDER WHY ? WILL STUDY ON THAT, AND KUDOS TO KEN A THOUSAND TIMES GOOD DAY !
tmv post

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Jun 2, 2014
R U Kidding wrote:
R U Kidding Me?
Friend of Norman
At least you are referring to yourself as NormC now. But man - you really should have stuck with anonymous posts - because you are really making an utter fool of yourself on the other threads. You realize that this stuff will follow you FOREVER in this life?
just the way it is

Jefferson, GA

#11 Jun 2, 2014
tmv post wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are referring to yourself as NormC now. But man - you really should have stuck with anonymous posts - because you are really making an utter fool of yourself on the other threads. You realize that this stuff will follow you FOREVER in this life?
we need to take up a donation and get him back on his meds
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#12 Jun 2, 2014
just the way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
we need to take up a donation and get him back on his meds
You're talking about TMV, right?
NormC

Canton, GA

#13 Jun 2, 2014
David - What is the purpose of bringing up two year old postings. How desperate is that.

David - I Exposed you as a liar in court and the judge DENIED your motion and the judge GRANTED my motion.

David, ask Kenneth, who sat behind you in court, how terminating me worked out for him. Let me know what your buddy says.
City Boy

Homer, GA

#16 Jun 3, 2014
I had forgotten just how crazy Norm is. I bet Lamar is crapping in his pants wondering what the fool is going to do next. Lie down with dogs and you'll get flea every time.
tmv post

Fitzgerald, GA

#17 Jun 3, 2014
City Boy wrote:
I had forgotten just how crazy Norm is. I bet Lamar is crapping in his pants wondering what the fool is going to do next. Lie down with dogs and you'll get flea every time.
HAHAHAHA - I am sorry, but I woke up to reading all of this, and have just been amazed at what a true gift Norm is :) He simply cannot shut up, and it is great.

Behold the amazing mouthpiece of Lamar Paris :)
Lil Reb

Homer, GA

#19 Jun 3, 2014
Lamar needs to take his favorite bull dog to lunch today and calm him down. I bet his eyes look like a spiral this morning. Lamar you really know how to pick um. Maybe you and him can take an other trip over to Rome. You could give him a pep talk along the way. How many of those magazines did the taxpayers purchase? Would you mind sending me mine. Pa could use it in the outhouse.
just the way it is

Jefferson, GA

#20 Jun 3, 2014
tmv post wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA - I am sorry, but I woke up to reading all of this, and have just been amazed at what a true gift Norm is :) He simply cannot shut up, and it is great.
Behold the amazing mouthpiece of Lamar Paris :)
looks like mv is in Blairsville what's going on I wonder, more big stories being investigated
NormC

Canton, GA

#21 Jun 3, 2014
Lil Reb wrote:
Lamar needs to take his favorite bull dog to lunch today and calm him down. I bet his eyes look like a spiral this morning. Lamar you really know how to pick um. Maybe you and him can take an other trip over to Rome. You could give him a pep talk along the way. How many of those magazines did the taxpayers purchase? Would you mind sending me mine. Pa could use it in the outhouse.
Order it on www.unioncountymag.com or you can order it on Amazon.com and there are places around town that sell them.
The slick paper of the magazine not good for wiping. Good for reading while sitting in the outhouse.
Can't use David's copy paper stapled together, already full of crap and no space left.
tmv post

AOL

#22 Jun 4, 2014
NormC wrote:
<quoted text>
Order it on www.unioncountymag.com or you can order it on Amazon.com and there are places around town that sell them. The slick paper of the magazine not good for wiping. Good for reading while sitting in the outhouse. Can't use David's copy paper stapled together, already full of crap and no space left.
Norm,
Your "magazine" was laid out much better than my News Report. It looked much more professional. But it was little better than a paid "Infommercial" in print for various factions of the county. But in fairness, for a small town "Infommercial Magazine" I thought that it is probably a very good coffee table piece, or good for a side table in a local business or county office. I am sincere in that. But it was a fluff piece financed by County Insiders to throw you a bone. It wasn't any great literary marvel, and it certainly wasn't factual news. My news report was not fancy, certainly was not appealing to look at, and yet it contained more real and important facts than you have written in years. News isn't about fancy layout Norm.

And Norm - comeing on here and suggesting that citizens buy "multi copies" as you have simply reeks of begging and desperation. Then immediately you turned to your old familiar - verbal abuse, making up lies, and thn a general meltdown into fantasy land. That further reeked of you following a strategy of playing attack poodle in order to get tossed a little bone.

I'll say it again Norm..... you've disgraced yourself, and you can spin this stuff into delusions that you singlehandedly slayed the TMV dragon, became a movie star and rode off into a victorious sunset.... but it all just exists in your head.

Norman, you are just a meanspirited little man that lost his job, his good standing in the community, and most likely his unemployment payments. And you have no career, no future, and you come on here and think you will make a career out of attacking innocent people, threatening people, and being the spokesperson that protects and cover up corruption in Union County.

But I don't think it is working, and I am going to continue to stand against you achieving that evil goal. You did a LOT of harm to your community as editor, and you are doing more now, including to yourself. You can FORGET any possibility that you will EVER be allowed to return to the spotlight in any media or spokesperson position without me there monitoring your progress, prepared to expose you if your evil resurfaces. Because everytime you return to begin telling lies, or attacking innocent people - I will challenge you with the truth, and I will remind all associated parties of your nature. Mostly just using your own words against you.

And I don't care what lies you print about me Norm - I will not let up. Not as long as you lie, threaten, and attack truth.

Get used to it Norman Cooper.

No peace to the wicked,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
NormC

Canton, GA

#23 Jun 4, 2014
David, you are Exposed as a Fool.

Your on words have Exposed you for the Fool you are.
Retired Rich Golfer

Webster, NC

#24 Jun 4, 2014
NormC wrote:
David, you are Exposed as a Fool.
Your on words have Exposed you for the Fool you are.
Norm. Stop.

This little maggot isn't arguing with you, he is baiting you.

You are better than this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Blairsville need? 11 hr Boytoy 185
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) 11 hr Female Neighbor 229
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 12 hr Ed Anger 50
Sex toys 12 hr Bill Clinton 21
Cheaters (Jul '15) Sun Laura 48
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log Sun Happy Days 8
bearding Dec 2 verimary 1

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance