Is Blaisville Devil Really???
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Litte Amos

Commerce, GA

#42 Sep 15, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
Amos ,You are one of the most silliest persons around.That is extreme to the right of what I think of you. Idiot ,I have most of my hair and teeth,not bent over in the least,no wrinkles.And unlike your ugly self looks twenty years younger.I am not on this forum to have anyone adore me.If they want to I am not opposed.You are just as G.G. described you are little man with little man syndrome and probably a chip on your shoulder the size of a two x four.MOst people recognize you for what you are ,which is a know it all that believes all others are idiots and stupid.Little people such as you try to make others much less than you ,which is medicine for your insecurities.I remwmber all the names you have called me in the last year to include reprobate and more recently a devil worshiper.I accompolished more in my first twenty years than you will ever achieve if you live another hundred years.
Coward,I have inititaded only one attack and that was against Laurel Wood for her defense of Slowpoke.Slowpoke with all his character flaws isn't a coward ,but you are.What's your name ,boy?
You sure are in great shape for a 93 year old. You don't have any wrinkles? I bet your wrinkles have wrinkles. I bet you keep your hair on one of those styrofoam heads at night. You have all your teeth alright. They are in a glass at night. How long does it take you in the morning to get all your parts together?

Just teasing you since you called me an idiot. I've only spoken to you twice on here.
blairsville devil

Wesley Chapel, FL

#43 Sep 15, 2012
I am 77 years young,low life.Why are you having another character.You are heck and many others.You are a coward,hiding behind a forum name.What's your real name boy,are you afraid of me,forget that ,you are probably unable to be honest.Find some other person to play with,you are not in my league.

“Blairsville Gazette Express”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#44 Sep 15, 2012
Ditto!
blairsville devil wrote:
Laurel Wood.I am happy that you responded. Please don't think for one minute that I enjoy using a personality that is seldom necessary.I did it to,hopefully keep her mouth shut.I have never felt that I was above listening to any advice.I sincerely hope the forum can be what it was devoloped for,to exchange ideas and help each other.There are many nice and intelligent people here that I respect very much.
Amos_1

Perry, GA

#45 Sep 15, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
I am 77 years young,low life.Why are you having another character.You are heck and many others.You are a coward,hiding behind a forum name.What's your real name boy,are you afraid of me,forget that ,you are probably unable to be honest.Find some other person to play with,you are not in my league.

more like a 7 year old. I believe my boy Little Amos can whips up on youse and make knots on yourn head. I'll just call you knot-head from now on.

blairsville devil

Wesley Chapel, FL

#46 Sep 15, 2012
And I will continue to call you a coward,but a a bastardly coward.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#47 Sep 15, 2012
ok Blairsville Devil am I in your league

“Blairsville Gazette Express”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#48 Sep 15, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
ok Blairsville Devil am I in your league
Are you the same Floridian born woman as gagirl? Turnip does not like for someone to change their name. Just saying that you seem to have broken a rule. While I am asking questions, did you graduate from U of GA? Maybe your name came from trying to prove you are from GA?
Little Amos

Commerce, GA

#49 Sep 16, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
My mom told me not to bother you any more.

I am not a coward. I am not supposed to give my name out since there are people who like kids in a bad way.

Bye you grouchy old fart.
blairsville devil

Wesley Chapel, FL

#50 Sep 16, 2012
Amos of all types,heck,shplost,All the same lowlife trash.Only a coward would place on this forum,what you have on this forum and hide behind a forum name.You think you are so intelligent ,but the results of your association with In.Opinion shows what you really are.He has defeated you on each encounter. The score is about 50 to zero.You need to go away and find something to do rather than insulting people on the forum.Don't you see that no one except dimski wants to communicate with you.They have similiar opinions to mine,but don't express them ,I don't like you,little pip squeek,Walter Mitty type with a little man syndrome,and a coward.

Location hidden

#52 Sep 16, 2012
Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the same Floridian born woman as gagirl? Turnip does not like for someone to change their name. Just saying that you seem to have broken a rule. While I am asking questions, did you graduate from U of GA? Maybe your name came from trying to prove you are from GA?
I am Ga Girl but when I signed in they told me I had to take this name cause mine was taken. Go figure, no I did not go to the U of GA, wish I had of.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#53 Sep 23, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Ga Girl but when I signed in they told me I had to take this name cause mine was taken. Go figure, no I did not go to the U of GA, wish I had of.
How come yore self did'n signs in as Floridiot Girlie?? "Jinky Jinks" needs to know.

Location hidden

#54 Sep 24, 2012
I didnt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would the US be like without white people? 9 min Facts 14
Union County School Board 46 min Franklin 6
Taxes and the new school superintendent 56 min Smokey 4
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 9 hr Rhr 150
Things that go bump in the night . . . 16 hr Teacher 17
Hill for superintendent 23 hr Lesia 22
brmemc Mon Metermaid 28

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance