Do you think that Lamar is guilty of ...

Do you think that Lamar is guilty of wrong doing?

Created by Its me on Jan 21, 2011

9,279 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 47
Next Last
Grievous

Mineral Bluff, GA

#976 Nov 5, 2012
Electio day tomorrow,time to cast your vote for a better governing body.The best way to obtain this is to vote out all incumbents!
time to go

Baldwin, GA

#977 Apr 17, 2013
yes the slick devil is guilty
Way it is

Jefferson, GA

#978 Apr 30, 2013
time to go wrote:
yes the slick devil is guilty
Sorry but you are very wrong. Lamar would be guilty of all kinds of criminal acts anywhere in the good ole USA except Union County. In Union County it is just business as usual.A bunch of dumb ass hill billies turn their eyes away rather than facing the truth. Well let us hope that we don't get a lot more Floridians. They aren't very good at looking away.
time for change

Clarkesville, GA

#979 Apr 30, 2013
Way it is wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you are very wrong. Lamar would be guilty of all kinds of criminal acts anywhere in the good ole USA except Union County. In Union County it is just business as usual.A bunch of dumb ass hill billies turn their eyes away rather than facing the truth. Well let us hope that we don't get a lot more Floridians. They aren't very good at looking away.
so very true
Eddie

Atlanta, GA

#980 Apr 30, 2013
The question is not if he is guilty. That is a given. Quite a few people know that. The problem has always been getting the proper authorities to do anything about it.
Libel

Atlanta, GA

#981 Apr 30, 2013
Eddie wrote:
The question is not if he is guilty. That is a given. Quite a few people know that. The problem has always been getting the proper authorities to do anything about it.
The only thing he is guilty of is not suing the hell out of people who libel and slander him. Many would love to see that happen, so while you are spewing lies on Topix, know there are many people behind the scenes who know him, believe in him and support him. They don't get on topix and act like the common nut jobs nor do they post here with their support.....they do that with their votes, as proven in the last election.....so just keep a spewing..........you continually prove your lack of credibility........
Way it is

Jefferson, GA

#982 Apr 30, 2013
Libel wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he is guilty of is not suing the hell out of people who libel and slander him. Many would love to see that happen, so while you are spewing lies on Topix, know there are many people behind the scenes who know him, believe in him and support him. They don't get on topix and act like the common nut jobs nor do they post here with their support.....they do that with their votes, as proven in the last election.....so just keep a spewing..........you continually prove your lack of credibility........
The reason Lamar doesn't sue is because he would lose. Believe me as greedy as he is if he thought he could get a dollar out of someone he would sue. Problem is he would lose and the other folks would be collecting the dollar.
time for change

Clarkesville, GA

#983 Apr 30, 2013
Libel wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is you really don't know him at all. if you did you would know he is a crook. that's why he don't sue.
Soggy Bottom USA

Commerce, GA

#984 Apr 30, 2013
time for change wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is you really don't know him at all. if you did you would know he is a crook. that's why he don't sue.
Time for change? Here's your sign. Pappy O'Daniel ain't no crook. U saying Pappy O'Daniel don't have moral fiber? I invented moral fiber! Pappy O'Daniel was displaying rectitude and high-mindedness when you eggheads was messing your drawers!
Soggy Bottom USA

Commerce, GA

#985 Apr 30, 2013
Way it is wrote:
<quoted text>The reason Lamar doesn't sue is because he would lose. Believe me as greedy as he is if he thought he could get a dollar out of someone he would sue. Problem is he would lose and the other folks would be collecting the dollar.
Sorry, fer my rambunknicous on a previous post. I thought you boz was talking about Pappy O'Daniel.
Soggy Bottom USA

Commerce, GA

#986 Apr 30, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Furthermore, Eddie and these other boys is so smart. They are gonna be in Pappy O'Daniel's administration. These boys is gonna be my *brain* trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 9 hr Save Our Mountains 400
Opinions on Farm Fresh Processing. 11 hr JDC30512 4
Local real estate agencies 15 hr Steve 2
Sentinel Offender Services 18 hr Bobbie 2
BRMEMC Director Candidates Sat CleanuptheEMC 29
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 Sat Where are they 378
wake up america ! Fri Ed Anger 1

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance