Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I am sick of their vacations that we taxpayers pay for. Get your calculators out and tell me how much money would be saved if all of them were fired and their position offered as a volunteer status. I am confident there are a few good lawyers left and regular citizens that would do the job for free.

The Speaker makes about 1/2 of what the President does. At this time in history how many of you can keep a job just because you are the stubbornest human alive and your agenda to create chaos everyday. Don't try to convince me they work long hours because from Tuesday to Thursday is not a long work week. Oh let's not forget that near Dec 31, 2012 they were up late but food and spirits were brought in and basically they played the "waiting" game and were paid and treated well.

Most people think we don't need a President period, well who do we look to the Supreme Court?

I called Chambliss office and they are not aware of anything going on in the world and hardly ever get any time off except federal holidays. I almost wanted to cry for them.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Think I read in grade school that Plato proposed that all government officials should be required to take a vow of poverty and to serve for life.
Bet that would thin out the scumbags.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Laurel Wood wrote:
I am sick of their vacations that we taxpayers pay for. Get your calculators out and tell me how much money would be saved if all of them were fired and their position offered as a volunteer status. I am confident there are a few good lawyers left and regular citizens that would do the job for free.
The Speaker makes about 1/2 of what the President does. At this time in history how many of you can keep a job just because you are the stubbornest human alive and your agenda to create chaos everyday. Don't try to convince me they work long hours because from Tuesday to Thursday is not a long work week. Oh let's not forget that near Dec 31, 2012 they were up late but food and spirits were brought in and basically they played the "waiting" game and were paid and treated well.
Most people think we don't need a President period, well who do we look to the Supreme Court?
I called Chambliss office and they are not aware of anything going on in the world and hardly ever get any time off except federal holidays. I almost wanted to cry for them.
Sounds about right to me.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

They will never get along. I am sure most people in America have lost a campaign for Senior Class President and went on to graduation and beyond. Oh no let's get paid and stall on everything and stay on vacation. My blood boils. According to the web there are organizations formed to "Fire Congress", however I think it is just talk. Some blogs say don't vote for them but the rascals are already in there now and doing a lousy job. Are we powerless as taxpayers?
Wheeler

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Laurel Wood wrote:
They will never get along. I am sure most people in America have lost a campaign for Senior Class President and went on to graduation and beyond. Oh no let's get paid and stall on everything and stay on vacation. My blood boils. According to the web there are organizations formed to "Fire Congress", however I think it is just talk. Some blogs say don't vote for them but the rascals are already in there now and doing a lousy job. Are we powerless as taxpayers?
so you are all wired up about firing Congress. when you want to fire congress, I assume you mean both houses of congress or do you know what you mean?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are all wired up about firing Congress. when you want to fire congress, I assume you mean both houses of congress or do you know what you mean?
I know what I mean; both senate and house and Democrats and Republicans. Many will blame this on the Republicans and without me truly knowing it could be true, but a backbone is needed in Washington. The President is not popular by any means but he is only one. If I remember right the U. S. Government is supposed to be all branches. We are deficient of great lawmaking minds so to make a bold move and finally get their attention fire all of them. Everyone up there is on vacation both in mind and body.
Wheeler

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>I know what I mean; both senate and house and Democrats and Republicans. Many will blame this on the Republicans and without me truly knowing it could be true, but a backbone is needed in Washington. The President is not popular by any means but he is only one. If I remember right the U. S. Government is supposed to be all branches. We are deficient of great lawmaking minds so to make a bold move and finally get their attention fire all of them. Everyone up there is on vacation both in mind and body.
the only reason I asked the question was because most people think that Congress is just the Republican led House of Represntatives.

I agree with you but firing everyone wont happen until we are controlled by the Chinese government which appears to be in our future. They are on track to control the worlds natural recources while we are worried more about gay marrieage and wind mills and gun control the real important things. Our new leader could be Ling Chow as governor of the American Colony. see you at the state owned factory.
HAHAHA

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

this country has other things on their mind that does not amount to a hill of beans, like getting high or drunk or sleeping around and until we get back to some morals in this country we do not stand a chance, we are not disciplined like other countries we have became fat and lazy and give it to me now society

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not exactly there Wheeler! I know you are trying to be funny and perhaps shooot down all the things i have written but I am one in a public forum and I am fed up with a bunch of sissy, stubborn and vacation driven government officials.
I am leaving the Chinese out right now and I am aware we owe everybody a great deal of debt. I am saying let a qualified resume volunteer Congress rule. Maybe what is the problem with both parties are these juicy tidbits: paid well, staff to do their work, lunch brought in, transportation to and from work and everywhere else, travel to other places, photo ops, health and retirement package, killing time daily. Look how much that would decrease our government's debt if none of those things were paid for.
Don't worry which party rules let the ones who want to volunteer have a job and do just like the rest of us; buy our own gas and travel, pay for our health insurance, retirement choices left up to the individual. Let them only have a 2 year limit. At the end of the 2 years let them have a review like the rest of us to see if they got off their butts and done anything.
I cringe seeing how everything is made in China and American companies bypass hiring us taxpayers, and doggone outsourcing labor.
As for gay marriage, that is the stupidest thing. It goes on right in congress just like here. That is two weaklings trying to make a social statement about something that is not right and you know it. We were created to love the difference not team up with the same and expect it to be right. I frankly don't care about the gays.
As for wind mills has it been proven that it can work for our overall energy; homes and businesses?
Gun control issus are crazy too. We have always owned guns but we do not need to arm ourselves as if we are going to war at any moment. When a young person goes ballistic there are usually supporters behind it. I hate bullying but going on a killing spree is not the way to solve it.
HAHAHA

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I say get rid of Congress and the Senate and the HOR and have an election every year and pass our on laws and our own budget, I am tired of those fat bastards sitting up their getting fatter on our money, that is why they could give a shit about what is going on
Wheeler

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Laurel Wood wrote:
Not exactly there Wheeler! I know you are trying to be funny and perhaps shooot down all the things i have written but I am one in a public forum and I am fed up with a bunch of sissy, stubborn and vacation driven government officials.
I am leaving the Chinese out right now and I am aware we owe everybody a great deal of debt. I am saying let a qualified resume volunteer Congress rule. Maybe what is the problem with both parties are these juicy tidbits: paid well, staff to do their work, lunch brought in, transportation to and from work and everywhere else, travel to other places, photo ops, health and retirement package, killing time daily. Look how much that would decrease our government's debt if none of those things were paid for.
Don't worry which party rules let the ones who want to volunteer have a job and do just like the rest of us; buy our own gas and travel, pay for our health insurance, retirement choices left up to the individual. Let them only have a 2 year limit. At the end of the 2 years let them have a review like the rest of us to see if they got off their butts and done anything.
I cringe seeing how everything is made in China and American companies bypass hiring us taxpayers, and doggone outsourcing labor.
As for gay marriage, that is the stupidest thing. It goes on right in congress just like here. That is two weaklings trying to make a social statement about something that is not right and you know it. We were created to love the difference not team up with the same and expect it to be right. I frankly don't care about the gays.
As for wind mills has it been proven that it can work for our overall energy; homes and businesses?
Gun control issus are crazy too. We have always owned guns but we do not need to arm ourselves as if we are going to war at any moment. When a young person goes ballistic there are usually supporters behind it. I hate bullying but going on a killing spree is not the way to solve it.
I wasnt trying to be funny as regards to China

This link is to an article you might read when you have time.

very thought provoking and proves the point I was making.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22856...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt trying to be funny as regards to China
This link is to an article you might read when you have time.
very thought provoking and proves the point I was making.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22856...
Thanks I rarely read about China in that I don't respect all they have going on. I will say they have strong work ethics however, they are cons and out to do or die.

You have to admit a person needs a sense of humor to view our government don't you think occasionally. I truly am serious about the abuse our tax dollars pay for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
EMC-Chairman of the Board Terry Taylor 6 min Unknown 38
Board of Education election 8 min just a thought 7
Hair cutter 10 min just a thought 8
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 28 min rename 39,374
Bryon Herbert Reece Owner 3 hr just a thought 93
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 3 hr taxed 273
arrest reports (Jun '13) 3 hr tmv post 65
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 16 hr The Real TRUTH 16
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
•••