Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz haint talkin about ye, iz talkin to you. Next time you gets a hankerin to visit this area you puts yore fingers to walkn on then keys han lets usens know han I will be shor to gather ups some frawgs fer you to lick han gets you a gallon ofen good moon soes you ken learn how the mountain folk gets high. After wes party some than you on yore own, han maby clarence ken ketch you. He traps in four countys around here. Iz only traps in the tri county area. His best trappen is up around Telico. Zard is a trapin around lake Lure, he doz pretty good in the summer. We is all kinfolk.
Slowpok I have to say you spell as bad as you look.The school system wasn't able to teach you much here.You must have been the Union County Flunky.No true southern uses this slang only imbreeds.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

PU EEEEEE wrote:
<quoted text>Slowpok I have to say you spell as bad as you look.The school system wasn't able to teach you much here.You must have been the Union County Flunky.No true southern uses this slang only imbreeds.
Iz has you tos knows thats iz graduated ats the tops ofen my class. Iz gots me one ofen tham PHD thangs. Iz hold a docters hat skinnin.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

my thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>your looking at all the ugly fat hick looking locals in Walmart. If anyone looks good around here you know they are not locals.you ever watched the locals eat around here it's like watching pigs at slop time.f___ ing farm animals is a Georgian thang!So is doing it with your cuzins,he he haw!
If Wal-Mart is your favorite store you don't have much class. As for eating you would be lucky to have a cousin to share a meal with much less DO!
Golley Gee Tree

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>If Wal-Mart is your favorite store you don't have much class. As for eating you would be lucky to have a cousin to share a meal with much less DO!
what's your point here laurel wood?doesn't make any sense,you must be a yokel local. Can't understand why your post name resembles a tree!
What thrift store do you shop at?
Peach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Because they have their heads firmly planted up their asses when they drive! One SOB stopped in the middle of the dam's bridge tonight - dead stop - after breaking at every little curve for 10 miles, hitting speeds of 25 mph. Why did the idiot stop?
To pull over at the observation spot.

What time did the SOB do this?
10 p.m.!!

When they pull their heads out of the asses they stink like .... sewage.

Just dang!
Peach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

I meant when I pull my head out of my ass my head smells like sewage!!

Sorry for the confusion

Rubbernecks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

Golley Gee Tree wrote:
<quoted text>what's your point here laurel wood?doesn't make any sense,you must be a yokel local. Can't understand why your post name resembles a tree!
What thrift store do you shop at?
My point is I am totally 100% against you and your kind. I don't care if you are from Russia, you are not coming here and making fun of me or anyone else around here that I know. If I am a yokel local then you came here as a jack azzey and that is why you left your comfort zone. Now if you have decided you want to help the county tax collections then shut up! Thrift shop you could probably find some classy items there. My style is classy but you will never know because I don't care to be near you and breathe the air you do. Now go away please!

Since: Mar 10

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>My point is I am totally 100% against you and your kind. I don't care if you are from Russia, you are not coming here and making fun of me or anyone else around here that I know. If I am a yokel local then you came here as a jack azzey and that is why you left your comfort zone. Now if you have decided you want to help the county tax collections then shut up! Thrift shop you could probably find some classy items there. My style is classy but you will never know because I don't care to be near you and breathe the air you do. Now go away please!
Bravo Laurel Wood---I LIKE YOU.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

bears way wrote:
<quoted text> Bravo Laurel Wood---I LIKE YOU.
Why don't you two jest get neeked han jump in the creek??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you two jest get neeked han jump in the creek??
I think that is a great idea, I like his style and GOOD TASTE so hey why not!

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>I think that is a great idea, I like his style and GOOD TASTE so hey why not!
What happened to yore friends Ole H.H. an Sassy Frassy. Thay haint left the area cause of them stinkin Floridiots has they??
Sassafras Tea

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to yore friends Ole H.H. an Sassy Frassy. Thay haint left the area cause of them stinkin Floridiots has they??
Weins right here, been laing low because of the elections taking up so muchee Topix.....don't forget ole yeap yeap shesin doin good, H H ' s smarter then moost people round here and Sassy Frassy well she is just plain mean and as happy as a dead pigglet in the winter sun! From the Frassy crew over here in that otherin county we thinks you is just the greatest Slowpokin. As for them Floridiots I encountered one of them rascals today and skinin would be too good. But Sassy does love that possum!

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Sassafras Tea wrote:
<quoted text>Weins right here, been laing low because of the elections taking up so muchee Topix.....don't forget ole yeap yeap shesin doin good, H H ' s smarter then moost people round here and Sassy Frassy well she is just plain mean and as happy as a dead pigglet in the winter sun! From the Frassy crew over here in that otherin county we thinks you is just the greatest Slowpokin. As for them Floridiots I encountered one of them rascals today and skinin would be too good. But Sassy does love that possum!
Ole possem sent me a word thats he is home. has youes herd from him. I missed his hit fer iz was adriven in home. Maby iz ketch that ther floridian in onea my traps fer you.

Since: Mar 10

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Sassafras Tea wrote:
<quoted text>Weins right here, been laing low because of the elections taking up so muchee Topix.....don't forget ole yeap yeap shesin doin good, H H ' s smarter then moost people round here and Sassy Frassy well she is just plain mean and as happy as a dead pigglet in the winter sun! From the Frassy crew over here in that otherin county we thinks you is just the greatest Slowpokin. As for them Floridiots I encountered one of them rascals today and skinin would be too good. But Sassy does love that possum!
What???? Sassafra
Tea, you sound just like Slowpok???? I've stayed away from you for obvious reasons. What is going on. Your Floridian/Blaprsvillian...
Sassafras Tea

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Ole possem sent me a word thats he is home. has youes herd from him. I missed his hit fer iz was adriven in home. Maby iz ketch that ther floridian in onea my traps fer you.
Mr. Slowpokin doez ya maen possem is there now? He was herin recently but went back to the darkin place.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Sassafras Tea wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Slowpokin doez ya maen possem is there now? He was herin recently but went back to the darkin place.
This here hit from possum was a few days ago. He is probly backs in the darken. Iz was comin thru colorados when he hit.
Fryed Dryed

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

my thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>your looking at all the ugly fat hick looking locals in Walmart. If anyone looks good around here you know they are not locals.you ever watched the locals eat around here it's like watching pigs at slop time.f___ ing farm animals is a Georgian thang!So is doing it with your cuzins,he he haw!
Looks like some of those old bag Floridiots have been eating to many prunes... they're starting to look just like 'em... and smell like rotten eggs, too. I agree with Slowpok, them Floridiots and awful stinky. No wonder he skins 'em.
The Goat Man

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

Why is it that Yankees and Floridiots (same) have those high whinny voices? Even the big weightlifting guys from up North... they all sound so effeminate. In fact, they all sort of sound like goats... and smell like them... and even some look like them.
East Ender

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Hey, hey, jerky boy, don make fon of us poken the caaa in the yod!
Slow Stroke

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Floridiots smell like goats because they drool all the time and crap in their pants. somone tell them to change there depends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 47,971
Super Gary Steppe Union Schools wants Pay raise 6 hr Tommy 17
Delinquent finance reports to the state 12 hr Maybe Baby 5
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr marvinstevens 2,040
floridiots love to destroy the land 13 hr Bite Me 4
BRMEMC New manager? 16 hr White and Blue 21
em county boys sure does love em some Hurddle H... 17 hr apple 3
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••