Why do Floridians smell like goats?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Horny Toad

Commerce, GA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Inquiring minds like "Slowpok" want to know...
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#2 Nov 10, 2010
From holdin' them still while Georgians have sex with'em

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Horny Toad wrote:
Inquiring minds like "Slowpok" want to know...
Ask Boodoodle she knows why thay stink. First and formosts is the fact that thay don't bathe. Iz thinkin that maby its all the breedn with the kneegrows when kneegrows was slaves, Iz can look at a floridian an tell that they haint all human, thays some livestock in thar somewhar.
Smack Ass Branch

Commerce, GA

#4 Nov 11, 2010
Goats... Floridians... Is there a difference??
Corn-holio

Commerce, GA

#5 Nov 12, 2010
There sure are a lot of Floridians that look like goats, just look around the next time your in Wally-World! Nasty looking old bags!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2010
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Boodoodle she knows why thay stink. First and formosts is the fact that thay don't bathe. Iz thinkin that maby its all the breedn with the kneegrows when kneegrows was slaves, Iz can look at a floridian an tell that they haint all human, thays some livestock in thar somewhar.
Now your post is a real piece of work but when you mentioned Boodoodle that did it. I don't like Boodoodle; don't care where they are from but to hear they have moved would make me break out in a hallelujah chorus. As for smelling just stay away from them and you won't complain.
boodoodle stinks

Jefferson, GA

#7 Nov 13, 2010
Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>Now your post is a real piece of work but when you mentioned Boodoodle that did it. I don't like Boodoodle; don't care where they are from but to hear they have moved would make me break out in a hallelujah chorus. As for smelling just stay away from them and you won't complain.
I can't stand boodoodle but like slowpoke.
boodoodle has never left topix. Her style of writing in under different names with an ISP of United States. She is an older woman and her husband is one of those men who is very sexist.
Have pity on her because she is absolutely clueless.
Clean

Cleveland, GA

#8 Nov 13, 2010
That's not goat your smelling but soap and water something a lot of local's use as little as possible.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 13, 2010
boodoodle stinks wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand boodoodle but like slowpoke.
boodoodle has never left topix. Her style of writing in under different names with an ISP of United States. She is an older woman and her husband is one of those men who is very sexist.
Have pity on her because she is absolutely clueless.
I am aware she has never left but I don't care what her home life is, what her husband is or where she came from. You won't see pity from me. She is accountable for her words just like me and you.
Please

Young Harris, GA

#10 Nov 13, 2010
Corn-holio wrote:
There sure are a lot of Floridians that look like goats, just look around the next time your in Wally-World! Nasty looking old bags!
Yeah, and you grow so many beauty queens here.
Timmy

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2010
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you grow so many beauty queens here.
Yea those floridiots are so attractive wearing socks with sandals.
Reb

Jefferson, GA

#12 Nov 14, 2010
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>Yea those floridiots are so attractive wearing socks with sandals.
Don't forget those short pants in December and the bright colored tee shirts.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#13 Nov 14, 2010
Why don't TimBob and RebJohn move further back into the woods where bib overalls and no shirt is uniform of the day. Maybe you will be more comfortable there.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#14 Nov 14, 2010
Floridian wrote:
Why don't TimBob and RebJohn move further back into the woods where bib overalls and no shirt is uniform of the day. Maybe you will be more comfortable there.
Youse jest mad cause thays gots yore number.
Fryed Dryed

Commerce, GA

#15 Nov 14, 2010
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Youse jest mad cause thays gots yore number.
Hey Slowpok, I think you're gettin' these Flordiot's goats!!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 14, 2010
Floridian wrote:
Well Jose Pukey and Marty Siscumbah maybe native Northeast Georgians are sick of your $1 cologne from Dollar Tree and your shorts and hoodies in the wintertime and lets not forget that fake gold chain necklace and fake gold watch and bracelet. The reason you have to wear the hoodie is you are cold on the top meaning no brain. Your marbles are cold rattling around in your head. Nothing wrong with overalls at all; at least they don't have "no azzzz" like you do, and you spend most of your day trying to keep your pants up!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#17 Nov 14, 2010
Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text> Well Jose Pukey and Marty Siscumbah maybe native Northeast Georgians are sick of your $1 cologne from Dollar Tree and your shorts and hoodies in the wintertime and lets not forget that fake gold chain necklace and fake gold watch and bracelet. The reason you have to wear the hoodie is you are cold on the top meaning no brain. Your marbles are cold rattling around in your head. Nothing wrong with overalls at all; at least they don't have "no azzzz" like you do, and you spend most of your day trying to keep your pants up!
None of you mouth breathers are talking about me; I have never stopped in Blairsville. I visit the surrounding area fairly often though to enjoy the scenery.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#20 Nov 14, 2010
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you mouth breathers are talking about me; I have never stopped in Blairsville. I visit the surrounding area fairly often though to enjoy the scenery.
You is skeered to come around here fer you knows iz will get you han skin you, and hang you from the highest bridge span on the ole bridge fer all the world to see. Necked to boot.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#21 Nov 14, 2010
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Iz haint talkin about ye, iz talkin to you. Next time you gets a hankerin to visit this area you puts yore fingers to walkn on then keys han lets usens know han I will be shor to gather ups some frawgs fer you to lick han gets you a gallon ofen good moon soes you ken learn how the mountain folk gets high. After wes party some than you on yore own, han maby clarence ken ketch you. He traps in four countys around here. Iz only traps in the tri county area. His best trappen is up around Telico. Zard is a trapin around lake Lure, he doz pretty good in the summer. We is all kinfolk.
my thoughts

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Nov 14, 2010
Corn-holio wrote:
your looking at all the ugly fat hick looking locals in Walmart. If anyone looks good around here you know they are not locals.you ever watched the locals eat around here it's like watching pigs at slop time.f___ ing farm animals is a Georgian thang!So is doing it with your cuzins,he he haw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the worst thing about Floridiots? 16 min Timmy_ 79
head pub in jail?? 5 hr Oh my 32
Wake up floridiots Naming your driveway is stupid. 7 hr Cookie 93
Question to Lamar 18 hr My Thought 10
Loonie Liberals 19 hr Faith 1
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 19 hr Nope 204
katie bowman 20 hr bohem 3

Freeze Warning for Union County was issued at October 31 at 12:44PM EDT

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating