Conspiracy Theories - End to Right-Wi...

Conspiracy Theories - End to Right-Wing Crack Pots

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Patriot

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2013
Conspiracy Theories

Has anyone ever question why we have so much ant-government sediment here in our mountain communities? There are two really strong explantions:

1)Many outlaws here have roots to the early days of bootleggers and drug smugglers, who fled to the mountains to escape prosecution. Other Outlaws are simply non-conformist who headed for the mountains to escape the scrutiny of the law, to commit disability fraud, etc. Some professionals headed for the mountains to escape scrutiny, or peer- review of their work. These folks are non-conformist, non law abiding citizens. Ask why did they left where they came from, what is their history? These people will conveniently entertain radical views that are extremely anti-government. There is no logical reasoning to their assessment of reality from fiction, but rather they manifest an emotional impulse for rebellion. They cannot deliberate issues, but instead run censored blogs with only their views and no opposing views. They have radio shows that do not allow for opposing views and they censor the opposing views, picking and choosing the ones that make their argument. If you take each one of these individuals and research their backgrounds, you will find a common denominator: They are excommunicated from family and former friends as crazy; they have dysfunctional relationships, or oddball relationships. They believe in crazy flawed fictional theories of law, history and what reality truly is. They over medicate with psychotropic drugs to compensate for the disconnect from society. They are former alcoholics, who today claim to have found God. Most of these individuals have little to no common sense. They require others to resolve their everyday simple tasks, or to teach them, or help them accomplish basic everyday survivial tasks. These people are NOT independent thinkers, but follow group thought that agrees with their like-minded thoughts only. Also, many of these folks have never served the US military in actual combat. They may have served in the military, but never have had their lives placed in danger, or understand what war is about. They do not understand its consequences of war.

2)The second theory is that this movement of crazy right-wing anarchists could be brilliant scheme by communists’ government psychological operations to infiltrate the weak mind groups of people in our country and turn them against one another. In other words, they are being used by foreign governments through disinformation psychological operations to turn on one’s own government. That is what Carl Marx always said would happen to our country. Thus, radio talking heads like Rush, Beck and others are part of the anti-government communist movement to undermine our people. Weapons of mass destruction can consist of psychological black OPS and not necessarily conventional weapons.
More can be said, but wondering if folks here can self-examine themselves and determine if you may possibly fall into any of the above categories? I know you will flame this post, but it may wake-up others to self-examine the motivations behind the extremist views and anti-government movements.

Food for Thought.

Merry Christmas
The Patriot

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#2 Dec 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Conspiracy Theories
Has anyone ever question why we have so much ant-government sediment here in our mountain communities? There are two really strong explantions:
1)Many outlaws here have roots to the early days of bootleggers and drug smugglers, who fled to the mountains to escape prosecution. Other Outlaws are simply non-conformist who headed for the mountains to escape the scrutiny of the law, to commit disability fraud, etc. Some professionals headed for the mountains to escape scrutiny, or peer- review of their work. These folks are non-conformist, non law abiding citizens. Ask why did they left where they came from, what is their history? These people will conveniently entertain radical views that are extremely anti-government. There is no logical reasoning to their assessment of reality from fiction, but rather they manifest an emotional impulse for rebellion. They cannot deliberate issues, but instead run censored blogs with only their views and no opposing views. They have radio shows that do not allow for opposing views and they censor the opposing views, picking and choosing the ones that make their argument. If you take each one of these individuals and research their backgrounds, you will find a common denominator: They are excommunicated from family and former friends as crazy; they have dysfunctional relationships, or oddball relationships. They believe in crazy flawed fictional theories of law, history and what reality truly is. They over medicate with psychotropic drugs to compensate for the disconnect from society. They are former alcoholics, who today claim to have found God. Most of these individuals have little to no common sense. They require others to resolve their everyday simple tasks, or to teach them, or help them accomplish basic everyday survivial tasks. These people are NOT independent thinkers, but follow group thought that agrees with their like-minded thoughts only. Also, many of these folks have never served the US military in actual combat. They may have served in the military, but never have had their lives placed in danger, or understand what war is about. They do not understand its consequences of war.
2)The second theory is that this movement of crazy right-wing anarchists could be brilliant scheme by communists’ government psychological operations to infiltrate the weak mind groups of people in our country and turn them against one another. In other words, they are being used by foreign governments through disinformation psychological operations to turn on one’s own government. That is what Carl Marx always said would happen to our country. Thus, radio talking heads like Rush, Beck and others are part of the anti-government communist movement to undermine our people. Weapons of mass destruction can consist of psychological black OPS and not necessarily conventional weapons.
More can be said, but wondering if folks here can self-examine themselves and determine if you may possibly fall into any of the above categories? I know you will flame this post, but it may wake-up others to self-examine the motivations behind the extremist views and anti-government movements.
Food for Thought.
Merry Christmas
The Patriot
You shore has got them ole smelly Floridian MOVEINS pegged. You has gots their number. Keep on postin bout them ole Floridians han their way of thinkin, You gots it goin on.
Question

Cornelia, GA

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>You shore has got them ole smelly Floridian MOVEINS pegged. You has gots their number. Keep on postin bout them ole Floridians han their way of thinkin, You gots it goin on.
I', thinking he is just made because his boyfriends parents would not let his boyfriend, bring him to the family Christmas dinner.
Norm got fired

AOL

#4 Dec 26, 2013
Some end up as ex editors living out there days blogging bitterly about the people that they believe got them fired.
Just a thought

Clarkesville, GA

#5 Dec 26, 2013
Their is more truth than fiction in the above post. Our most honored citizens were raised on the spoils of illegal activity.
Ha ha

Blairsville, GA

#6 Dec 26, 2013
Norm got fired wrote:
Some end up as ex editors living out there days blogging bitterly about the people that they believe got them fired.
I see the coward MV is posting under different names these days.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#7 Dec 26, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I', thinking he is just made because his boyfriends parents would not let his boyfriend, bring him to the family Christmas dinner.
How comes you haint apostin under " Floridian "nos more??

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Conspiracy Theories
Food for Thought.
Merry Christmas
The Patriot
You floridiots are a strange species.
Happy Days

Jefferson, GA

#9 Dec 26, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You floridiots are a strange species.
Yawn
Question

Cornelia, GA

#10 Dec 27, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text> How comes you haint apostin under " Floridian "nos more??
Best I can figure is because, I'm not from Flordia and never have used that name, that would be my best guess?????
I Got Answers

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Dec 27, 2013
My answer is this.

It is the same reason that we have so many decorated veterans that come from areas just like this. Do you know how many war heroes live in union county alone?

The like to portray us as backwoods and stupid. In a lot of cases that is true. Also tho, we have a cretin breed of person that is from here. A land settled by only the roughest and smartest of white settlers and then mixed their generations with the Cherokee.

Pretty hard people to bluff.
I Got Answers

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Dec 27, 2013
Further more..

Just knowing what happened here to the Cherokee is enough.

Beyond that if you have the family history to really understand how all these lakes came to be here, well you would not trust government either.

What we have in the original post is nothing but unfounded insults. Nothing patriotic at all. Patriotic is not standing for a government, it is standing for the people of the nation and our home.

To be willing to call out what is going wrong, even when faced with the insulting masses like the original poster.

You know what i do for fun.. I dig up old posts and match them to now.

So many "conspiracy theory's" that are now proven facts..mass surveillance for only one example . Of course you never get these guys coming back to say they are sorry for being so wrong , and dooming our nation to argue rather than progress and achieve .

Almost seems planned that way...heh..
Good Start

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2013
We had a good start here for dialog and you had to call someone crazy. You see, this is my point, we cannot have conversation without insult to others, why? This is what is consistent by most on the right, to insult, or get loud and emotional. So lets try it again, you say nothing bad, and I will say nothing bad. Just the facts. 1) you say Nullification is part of our Constitution, and I ask, where do you get your information, please provide material. I will provide the following to start with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_ (U.S._Constitution)

From what I read, its only a theory that has never been accepted to date. My thoughts are if you do NOT have the Supremacy Clause, then you have NO federal rule of Law. If that is the case, then get rid of the federal government and lets see how well off we all shall be. Do not get me wrong, I am for states' right's, but within the federal Constitutional limits. What has happened here today is that the many that have already have taken advantage of our system can no longer do so at will, and so they now feel a need for re-interpreting our Constitution. Having said that, they will use whatever means necessary today in their attempts to persuade others to think their way. My problem is, why do some people not question the issues, or is it that you take your information on faith, no different than religion? There is no examination, nor investigation for the truth. I can listen to preacher rant for hours and I can only chose to believe it on faith, for there is no real proof on most of it. This is no different than listening to the rant by an extremists. They have no proof, although they will tell you they do, and put people on their show that agree with them. Its always a very loud and emotionally charged show. This somehow helps confort the many that feel "very insecure and lost and a need for belonging", no different that many that go to church. A need to be a sheeple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple

So for now, please answer the nullification question with more than a one sentence faith type response answer. Has nullification been used successfully and if we were to abandon the federal Supreme court, what would the dynamics of our country look like? My opinion, yes, you would give the power back to all the states to do as they please and the USA as we know it today would cease to exist. What unites us all today and makes us so strong would weaken us all, and every state would have to fend for themselves. That is my vision of what would happen in few words. So when you jump aboard the extremists views shared by some under the disguise of liberty, freedom, God, etc.....Stop and think for a minute if they are not they are not just capitalizing on your emotional senses, rather than your logical and intellectual abilities to question truth from fiction? Most of these people that preach for liberty, freedom, etc....investigate their personal lives and you will be amazed how much they truly believe in freedom for others, help their neighbors, or go to church and believe in God. They use these flag words of FREEDOM, LIBERTY, GOD, INDIVIDUAL personal responsibility as a form of hypnosis.
My Two Senses

Blairsville, GA

#14 Dec 27, 2013
Good Start wrote:
We had a good start here for dialog and you had to call someone crazy. You see, this is my point, we cannot have conversation without insult to others, why? This is what is consistent by most on the right, to insult, or get loud and emotional. So lets try it again, you say nothing bad, and I will say nothing bad. Just the facts....
If you are the same person in the first post, then you were the first to call someone crazy. Also, the first post wasn't filled with facts, but opinions, regardless of how well-based opinions they may be.
Good Start

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2013
My Two Senses wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are the same person in the first post, then you were the first to call someone crazy. Also, the first post wasn't filled with facts, but opinions, regardless of how well-based opinions they may be.
Okay, so why do you gravitate back to accusations, forget the past and try to engage into an intelligent conversation. You keep going back to old posts, blah blah..., its like you get stuck in the past and cannot move forward with conversation.

So, lets try once more, do you want rule of law in this country, or nullification and anarchy? Do you examine and investigate what the talking-heads tell you on faith, or do you search for truth? We are all capable of regurgitating what we believe to be the truth, but do we first examine and investigate the rants of others before we repeat onto others as factual?

I will not be posting much longer, because I was expecting a higher exchange here of meaningful conversation. We have determined already and evaluated pretty much what we where looking for, and have received the info we required on the New Liberty group of Murphy, NC.

Happy New Year!
mary

Cornelia, GA

#16 Dec 27, 2013
You know you are making good sence , but no one is going to pay you any attention on here. We are so used to following everyone else that we tend not to think for ourselfs. As a child I loved to sit by the fireplace and listen to my uncle talk about the old days and how everyone was crooks and to be careful. lol Now I find myself feeling the same way. lol
I see how in the other countries where they go after the people with their religion .They know these people will kill their own are anyone who says the wrong thing about their God.
I must say I believe we all screw-up when we sold our land and went to work for the companies . we became dependent on them . So unless we can find another way to support our self's it will not work.
I have enjoyed reading your colomn . thanks Mary

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#17 Dec 27, 2013
mary wrote:
You know you are making good sence , but no one is going to pay you any attention on here. We are so used to following everyone else that we tend not to think for ourselfs. As a child I loved to sit by the fireplace and listen to my uncle talk about the old days and how everyone was crooks and to be careful. lol Now I find myself feeling the same way. lol
I see how in the other countries where they go after the people with their religion .They know these people will kill their own are anyone who says the wrong thing about their God.
I must say I believe we all screw-up when we sold our land and went to work for the companies . we became dependent on them . So unless we can find another way to support our self's it will not work.
I have enjoyed reading your colomn . thanks Mary
Mary, Mary, quites contrary is you still ah feedin them Bears??
mary

Baldwin, GA

#18 Dec 27, 2013
No chainsaw i not feeding them there bears any more. They are bigger than me . So How are you doing ? lol

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#19 Dec 28, 2013
mary wrote:
No chainsaw i not feeding them there bears any more. They are bigger than me . So How are you doing ? lol
Iz a doin real good. Everthang is good cept once in a while when Iz runs across one of them ole smelly Floridiots.
Iz still gots my coons and bears I shore doz enjoy them.
I hope your Holidays is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Garbage Dump? 1 hr Just Mike 4
air conditioners 3 hr Sick Man Freud 2
Mafia BRMEMC (Sep '13) 9 hr My Opinion 93
Lamar / Head / Nelson (Feb '14) 10 hr Curious Question 68
Blairsville Drug Court (Jan '14) 11 hr long term 33
DA cathy cax brakefield dui charge 12 hr b vill georgia 1
School Taxes (Nov '13) 15 hr Hack 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages