Happy 4th of July
Informed Opinion

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Happy 4th to one and all.

To those who never made it home - you are not forgotten.

To those who made it home, but still suffer - we suffer with you.

Tonight we'll think of you and raise a glass in honor of all who served and sacrificed.

Semper Fi !

Happy 237th Birthday America.

Be safe.
U R NUTS

Hudson, OH

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Remembering those fighting and sacrificing for us.

http://youtu.be/Hm5zgSpdkB4
Yep-

Hudson, OH

#3 Jul 4, 2013
4th of July - Obama's Gotta Go!

The people who voted for Obama in 2008 are beginning to realize their mistake.

http://youtu.be/sJu3to9Oyks
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Yep- wrote:
4th of July - Obama's Gotta Go!

The people who voted for Obama in 2008 are beginning to realize their mistake.

http://youtu.be/sJu3to9Oyks
Typical Right Wing Wacko - so fixated on Obama they can't even just join in thanking those who sacrificed, having sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Let it go.
hahalol

Maysville, GA

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Well your king sure hasn't protected and defended the Constitution now has he? Now be a good little liberal and either blame it on Bush or sidestep the question altogether.
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Right Wing Wacko - so fixated on Obama they can't even just join in thanking those who sacrificed, having sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Let it go.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#6 Jul 6, 2013
hahalol wrote:
<quoted text>Well your king sure hasn't protected and defended the Constitution now has he? Now be a good little liberal and either blame it on Bush or sidestep the question altogether.
Thanks for proving my point.

Your hatred of a president who is a clone,(other than skin tone), or a president you love, says much about you, and little else.

Your hatred is so vehement, so visceral, so intense, that, on even on Independence Day,
you cannot simply thanks those who served their country for the sacrifices they made,
instead, your obsessional vomitus spews down your white robe and sprinkles onto your pointy white hat.

As my kids would say:

"Sucks to be you."
hahalol

Maysville, GA

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Just like I predicted, you sidestepped the question. And since you insist on being a typical liberal and throwing the race card out, what makes you think I am white? Since I dislike your king's policies am I automatically a racist white man? Now go ahead and sidestep that question also.
Informed Opinion

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2013
hahalol wrote:
Just like I predicted, you sidestepped the question. And since you insist on being a typical liberal and throwing the race card out, what makes you think I am white? Since I dislike your king's policies am I automatically a racist white man? Now go ahead and sidestep that question also.
You threw out the race card when you expressed such love for one white guy, and vehement hatred for his black clone.

Try using logic ... I know it's challenging for you, but try.

If you love one 2012 Ford Mustang, that's white;
and
you hate another 2012 Ford Mustang, that's black,
and the only difference between the two 2012 Ford Mustangs is the color of the 2012 Ford Mustang,
then the only logical conclusion to be drawn is that it is the color you find so deplorable.

On Planet Earth, we call that "reasoning", or sometimes "deduction".

Maybe on Right Wing Wacko Planet they avoid "logic" in schools just as they avoid "history"

But hey.. If logic doesn't apply,

then,

You must be a typical Right Wing Wacko who has no gratitude whatsoever to those who fought and died for your freedoms,
and who hates America and our troops so much,
that you insist on turning a nonpolitical thread of gratitude,
into a forum to spew forth hatred and decisiveness.

You can let us know which you are.

Makes no difference to me..
U R NUTS

Hudson, OH

#9 Jul 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw out the race card when you expressed such love for one white guy, and vehement hatred for his black clone.
Try using logic ... I know it's challenging for you, but try.
If you love one 2012 Ford Mustang, that's white;
and
you hate another 2012 Ford Mustang, that's black,
and the only difference between the two 2012 Ford Mustangs is the color of the 2012 Ford Mustang,
then the only logical conclusion to be drawn is that it is the color you find so deplorable.
On Planet Earth, we call that "reasoning", or sometimes "deduction".
Maybe on Right Wing Wacko Planet they avoid "logic" in schools just as they avoid "history"
But hey.. If logic doesn't apply,
then,
You must be a typical Right Wing Wacko who has no gratitude whatsoever to those who fought and died for your freedoms,
and who hates America and our troops so much,
that you insist on turning a nonpolitical thread of gratitude,
into a forum to spew forth hatred and decisiveness.
You can let us know which you are.
Makes no difference to me..
No. You indeed are the one who did and continues in an attempt to steer conversations. Particularly, with your never ending fixation upon tagging anyone that may disagree with you as racist or some other adverse childish name.

The point that needs to be focused upon here is you ever ending need to eject contrary, negative, insulting language into postings that you (and only you, I might add) apparently think cute.

Then when you foolishly back yourself into ridiculous corners, you attempt a save by suggesting no one else has the ability to "logic" as you. And then, of course, you proceed to enlighten (read bore) everyone with that twisted form of "logic" simply enforcing our previous assessment of just what most have conclude time and time again ... U R NUTS
U R NUTS

Hudson, OH

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

fauquierfreecitizen.com

Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

Boston –National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this fellow Americans is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

On July 4th, 1776 these same extremists signed the Declaration of Independence, pledging to each other and their countrymen their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor. Many of them lost everything, including their families and their lives over the course of the next few years.

Lest we forget…

http://fauquierfreecitizen.com/seventy-two-ki...

Let us not forget!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our towns food is terrible 52 min slowpoks boy 69
The Cowboy Store 2 hr Some Things Never... 13
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 7 hr Local 294
Its okay to be Gay in Blairsville (Jun '09) 20 hr Lindsey Graham 207
Pros and Cons of coming out as a gay person (Jan '14) 20 hr Lindsey Graham 103
Cheaters (Jul '15) 20 hr Bill Clinton 33
Hillary Clinton for President ! 23 hr Ed Anger 26

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance