First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tammy

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2008
my son had to go to colwell detention center this week. we don't know any information about the place and havent heard from our son yet. does anyone know if they can make collect calls or write. No one seems to offer information at the center.
meme

Ellijay, GA

#2 Dec 27, 2008
My son was there for 90 days back a few years ago, and if i remember right he could not call for 2 weeks and we did not get to see him for the first month, but it has been a while,
Georgia

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Dec 27, 2008
For a prison it's a decent place.
tammy

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2008
meme wrote:
My son was there for 90 days back a few years ago, and if i remember right he could not call for 2 weeks and we did not get to see him for the first month, but it has been a while,
can you remember if he just makes a collect call or if you have to put money in an account for him to be able to call? My son has sixty days to do . We have no clue how anything works. I have called to find out info but can't seem to get any. Thanx for anything you might know. Its very hard to go thru this.
tammy

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2008
uno my heart won't let my mouth pop off to you so have a great new year. I guess some people never make a stupid mistake.
lulu

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Dec 27, 2008
lulu wrote:
Sorry your having a hard time, but your son is a crimonal maybe you should let him set there and figure it out for the next 60 days, Problem is he has been enabled all his life and now that he is there you cant, good let him do the time and get over it.
is this why you are such a bitter person, lulu impersonator...did your mommy leave you thug ass there and now you have to intimidate others by posing as lulu and leaving nasty remarks...
lulu

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Dec 27, 2008
tammy wrote:
uno my heart won't let my mouth pop off to you so have a great new year. I guess some people never make a stupid mistake.
tammy, there is this psycho that seems to get off on making these remarks under my username...it follow me like a dog in heat...disregard the imitator...it loves to argue and make insulting remarks as above...always keep an eye on the ip address...it is a dead give away of the imposter...
supernana

Demorest, GA

#9 Dec 27, 2008
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>is this why you are such a bitter person, lulu impersonator...did your mommy leave you thug ass there and now you have to intimidate others by posing as lulu and leaving nasty remarks...
Lulu, I have to agree that your imposter is bitter and apparently uncompassionate. I am very confused by the many different Lulu postings but I try to differentiate based on the thought or compassion presented in the words posted. My first thoughts were that Lulu, whoever, was just a mean selfish person. I can now see, that there is indeed an imposter and although I haven't responded I did think ill of you and for that I appologize. As for the parent of this child, I understand her concern and in no way see her wishing to stay in contact as 'enabling'. A parent remains concerned of their children's whereabouts and living conditions regardless of whether they condone their lifestyle or their behavior. Love doesn't stop because of 'screw-ups'. If it did, we'd all be in trouble with our "Heavenly" Father.
meme

Ellijay, GA

#10 Dec 27, 2008
It was just collect calls, I know it is hard but let me tell you, that was the best thing for my son, he has not been into trouble since he left there,
lulu

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Dec 27, 2008
meme wrote:
It was just collect calls, I know it is hard but let me tell you, that was the best thing for my son, he has not been into trouble since he left there,
And now he is a rocket scientist,NOT.
heytherehi thereho there

Blairsville, GA

#12 Dec 27, 2008
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>And now he is a rocket scientist,NOT.
now THIS is the REAL LULU.. dont try and deny it this time
heytherehi thereho there

Blairsville, GA

#13 Dec 27, 2008
dont use the i.p as your excuse. you can make your i.p disappear, and you can also make it appear, apparently
tammy

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2008
meme wrote:
Yes i honestly know this is a gift from God. He hasn't been any problem since this all started so i know this is best. Someone had told us you had to put money on an account for them to call or even have stamp money thats why i wasn't for sure why he didn't call xmas. Everyone tells me bootcamp is worse than prison . Thanks for your info .
meme

Ellijay, GA

#15 Dec 27, 2008
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>And now he is a rocket scientist,NOT.
NO don't be a smart a$$, He made a mistake and done his time and life goes on, AND NO HE IS NOT ON WELFARE
bucky

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2008
Hi lulu #1
lulu

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Dec 27, 2008
heytherehi thereho there wrote:
<quoted text>
now THIS is the REAL LULU.. dont try and deny it this time
you may be a fool and play into the imposters game...those with sense can see thru it...
lulu

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Dec 27, 2008
meme wrote:
<quoted text>NO don't be a smart a$$, He made a mistake and done his time and life goes on, AND NO HE IS NOT ON WELFARE
simply pathetic...
lulu

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Dec 27, 2008
bucky wrote:
Hi lulu #1
note the REAL LULU...hi, bucky.
Norman

Blairsville, GA

#20 Dec 29, 2008
I really like hanging around the detention center. All those big bad men really get my, well, you know. If only I could do a story on what it's like to spend the night with a big bad criminal all night long, just him and me. Whewwww.
I bet I'd get a pulitzer prize(or some other prize).He He He.
Norman

Alto, GA

#21 Dec 29, 2008
Norman impersonator "the queer no longer working at the competition" is at it again. See his post above. Tells you he is a queer. talks about men, spend night, criminal. Yea, former sentinel writer who is a queer, we know who you are. And, guess what, you ain't man enough to come after me to keep me from exposing who you are. Come on, queer boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new coffee shop on the square 46 min locals 32
Florida disgusts me 3 hr The Mountains Noise 3
A simple question for Mr.Henson EMC board of d... 7 hr member 12
places to rent 7 hr Gottaplace 4
Republicans-AntiChristian 9 hr Me too 91
Who N Why 15 hr Larry 8
galaxy bowling center Fri ex customer of ga... 36
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE