“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#141 Sep 16, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz likes Wilted lettuce han iz likes polk salids, han ruebarbs pies is goods wiff a glass offen wholes milks from the cow whats still gots the creams ins it chilled. Iz likes them diller eggs thinges to.
Yons a making me hungry!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#142 Sep 17, 2012
no I dont know how to do pickled peaches but I would love to learn how and to also do pickles sausage

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#143 Sep 20, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
no I dont know how to do pickled peaches but I would love to learn how and to also do pickles sausage
Iz woulds give $12.00 a jar fer some homemade pickled Peaches. Ther just haint no womans thet cans nomore, thays all to lazy ins this here new Generations.

Location hidden

#144 Sep 20, 2012
well I guess I am gonna just have to learn and prove you wrong Slowpok, I aint lazy

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#145 Sep 20, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
well I guess I am gonna just have to learn and prove you wrong Slowpok, I aint lazy
Iz figgered outs who you is. You is the woman what sells them birled peanuts tween young harris han blairsville. Dids you gets yore cart from Boodoodle? it shore looks liken the one she hads. Why don't you brang yore cart outs to the farmers markets? youse woulds do good thar. Folks thet go thar likes birles goobers. I likes them whats been birled wiff ham fer flavor same as most folks round here.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#146 Sep 21, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
Show me tham jars thet you canned.

Location hidden

#147 Sep 21, 2012
Slowpok that isnt me sorry

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#148 Sep 22, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
Slowpok that isnt me sorry
Iz bets thet you gots a washer han dryer tos.

Location hidden

#149 Sep 22, 2012
yes I do and a microwave and a stove with oven and a dishwasher

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#150 Sep 22, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
yes I do and a microwave and a stove with oven and a dishwasher
Thet ther is the reason thet you is so lazy. Iz knowed thet you is new Generation, Bets you gots one offen tham celle phones to. Doz you even knows how to hooks ups a harness.

Location hidden

#151 Sep 22, 2012
I have a cell phone and a laptop a nook reading and I have someone to hook up a harness when I want to go ride a horse LOL

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#152 Sep 22, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
I have a cell phone and a laptop a nook reading and I have someone to hook up a harness when I want to go ride a horse LOL
So you rides a harnessed horse. Doz you hooks the Singletree tos yore Hubby han pulls him wiff you. ROTFL

Location hidden

#153 Sep 23, 2012
lol yes

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#154 Sep 24, 2012
Pollyticks wiff the bunch of hillybillys round this one horse town is arunnin aways again, them so called pollyticins is a fussin han fuedin tween tham selves han apoint'n out all the things what is wrong's buts they haint doin nuffin tos see thets thangs is fixed. Alls they doz is rant an rave han wait on the other feller stead of doin somethang bouts fixin hit. Youns is just a bunch of fools whats alls talk han no action. Youns is just a Bunch Headrunnin Podunks. Youse knows who you is, iz don't needs to list names.
Amos_1

Jefferson, GA

#155 Sep 24, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
Pollyticks wiff the bunch of hillybillys round this one horse town is arunnin aways again, them so called pollyticins is a fussin han fuedin tween tham selves han apoint'n out all the things what is wrong's buts they haint doin nuffin tos see thets thangs is fixed. Alls they doz is rant an rave han wait on the other feller stead of doin somethang bouts fixin hit. Youns is just a bunch of fools whats alls talk han no action. Youns is just a Bunch Headrunnin Podunks. Youse knows who you is, iz don't needs to list names.

I's do believes youse mights be deciding to becomes a pollytick targets yourselfs..........

well he cks, just steps rights on into this big ole cow paddys called politics..........

we's all needs more targets to shoots ats.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#156 Sep 24, 2012
Amos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I's do believes youse mights be deciding to becomes a pollytick targets yourselfs..........
well he cks, just steps rights on into this big ole cow paddys called politics..........
we's all needs more targets to shoots ats.
Wells targets away you bunch of hill billy Podunks. First thangs iz is agonna say is iffin you dummys don'ts want the Fancy goffy course han club on the hill than you dummys gets togather han files a "Class Action Suit" unders thet "USC codes" thingie. Bypass the county han states courts han "File Direct in to the Federal Court System" fer this here district. Youse don't wants the goffy course, gets rid of its. Makes the county sells hit an puts the money back ins the coffers. Problem solved. Podunks!!
Amos_1

Jefferson, GA

#157 Sep 24, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Wells targets away you bunch of hill billy Podunks. First thangs iz is agonna say is iffin you dummys don'ts want the Fancy goffy course han club on the hill than you dummys gets togather han files a "Class Action Suit" unders thet "USC codes" thingie. Bypass the county han states courts han "File Direct in to the Federal Court System" fer this here district. Youse don't wants the goffy course, gets rid of its. Makes the county sells hit an puts the money back ins the coffers. Problem solved. Podunks!!

We's needs yours monies to do thats. Can youse lend me $75k to starts the process..........

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#158 Sep 24, 2012
Amos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We's needs yours monies to do thats. Can youse lend me $75k to starts the process..........
Youse hilly billys don't needs no money to doz the startin. Goes under thet "indigent" form thang han gets thangs started. Tween tham ole money grubbin Floridians han Lemers taxes they haint nos money nos more.
Ga Girl

Blue Ridge, GA

#159 Oct 2, 2012
Money is the root of all evil

“Nuff said!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#160 Oct 2, 2012
Ga Girl wrote:
Money is the root of all evil
No the Bible states "the love of money."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... Sat MMA FIGHTER 13
Rib Country Waitress Sat really 115
Colwell Detention Center (Oct '11) Jul 22 Des 62
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) Jul 21 Coralou Bramblett 54
Coosa Heights trailer park Jul 19 He said she said 7
Brmemc candidates Jul 19 Well 8
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Jul 19 The real facts 486

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages