You is ats the Whoopie age Girlie..
PEACHES AND CREAM

Blue Ridge, GA

#182 Oct 7, 2012
Why Slowpok, yes I am Suga, and I do like being at that age
GaGirl64

Blue Ridge, GA

#183 Oct 7, 2012
Now this has me thinking you both are my grandparents age. Gross. Go find a room

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#184 Oct 10, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
Now this has me thinking you both are my grandparents age. Gross. Go find a room
Iz is ins my 80s han iz is always gots the hornies cause offin my creek waters. Just kause my ass is wrinkled ups don't means the rest of me is. Know whats iz means Girlie Girl. Iz purtty fer my age...
GaGirl64

Blue Ridge, GA

#185 Oct 10, 2012
Slowpok, since you so purty go find Laurel and take her to your creek
Westside

Ellijay, GA

#186 Oct 10, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz is ins my 80s han iz is always gots the hornies cause offin my creek waters. Just kause my ass is wrinkled ups don't means the rest of me is. Know whats iz means Girlie Girl. Iz purtty fer my age...
The creek water does wonders. You should bottle it and make a fortune. You sure it is the hornies or indigestion? I have never met a frisky 80 year old before.....
GaGirl64

Blue Ridge, GA

#187 Oct 10, 2012
Westside please dont get him started.....lol he will be having his dreams again

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#188 Oct 10, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
You bein a Newbie ons here is a showin. Rollin on the floor laughin at yore self. If you will remembers Laurel and I told you that we adopted Bears Way several years ago. Ole "Nip" kant help you on this one fer he is a newbie to. You has to be Boodoodle haint nobody liven thet funny dumb cept her.
Westside

Ellijay, GA

#189 Oct 10, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz is ins my 80s han iz is always gots the hornies cause offin my creek waters. Just kause my ass is wrinkled ups don't means the rest of me is. Know whats iz means Girlie Girl. Iz purtty fer my age...
Mr. Pok are you a widower, or you married.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#190 Oct 10, 2012
Westside wrote:
<quoted text>The creek water does wonders. You should bottle it and make a fortune. You sure it is the hornies or indigestion? I have never met a frisky 80 year old before.....
Let me puts hit this away. When iz moved back ups here on the homeplace iz was kept awake day han night from people playin in my spring fed creek next to my house. I put up no tresspassin signs, didn doz no good. Iz gots the sheriff whats whats a relitive of mine han he arrested folks till he just gave ups tryin tos keep tham outta my creek. I had a mill brought from Ark and set its up ons the creek soz iz woulds has somethin to play wiff. Them peoples started campin outs in my mill. What iz finally had to doz is puts up a big high storm fence han them people woulds cuts holes in its. So iz gots permits han fixed the fence han hads it eletrofied han puts a shorter fence wiff razor wire on the outside side. Is gots me some dawgs han puts them tween the fences han finialy gits some peace. The peoples ken gets ins the creek below my place han thays ther almost all the time. The farther the waters run the weeker it gets buts iz had a jerry hole dug ups next tos the spring han thets whar iz plays ins the creek. I bottles some of thet water fer my friends an such. No iz won't sell thet water.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#191 Oct 10, 2012
Westside wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Pok are you a widower, or you married.
Iz gots my Lu Lu han wes been together fer a lot of years.
Westside

Ellijay, GA

#192 Oct 10, 2012
You certainly sound intriguing. It is fair to say you are probably a local?

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#193 Oct 10, 2012
Westside wrote:
You certainly sound intriguing. It is fair to say you are probably a local?
Born in towns county in 31 on lower hightower.
H H Gregg

Doniphan, MO

#194 Oct 10, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Born in towns county in 31 on lower hightower.
Hey slow they respect and revere age in other countries here in the good ole USA they want to throw them in a "home" and forget about them. I admire your wit and everything else. Ole toughie "girl" is trying to make us an item but what she can't comprehend is I love what you and Lulu have going on and I applaud it. She has wore on my nerves this evening after a long day at work, I had to take a nap and now I am ready to charbroil her knarly self.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#195 Oct 10, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
Slowpok knows where I am. Slowpok asked; we know we can't, it would be a chemical explosion that would blast Blue Ridge off the map. I personally told "Dr.Ruth" all the info for her book, she entered sex counseling late in life and needed a good psychology major to tell her the ropes. My man smiles all the time "girl" as I am sure Lulu (Mrs. Slowpok) does. I am sure there is someone in your area if you ever need to reconnect with your man and ask those sensitive questions. Do not message me on Topix.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#196 Oct 11, 2012
PEACHES AND CREAM wrote:
Why Slowpok, yes I am Suga, and I do like being at that age
Why don't we just gets neecked han run in the woods. Wes ken sees iffin wes likes each other. Iffin we likes each others thens wes kan gets in the creek han relax. You haint from floridee is you?
Westside

Ellijay, GA

#197 Oct 11, 2012
H H Gregg wrote:
<quoted text>Hey slow they respect and revere age in other countries here in the good ole USA they want to throw them in a "home" and forget about them. I admire your wit and everything else. Ole toughie "girl" is trying to make us an item but what she can't comprehend is I love what you and Lulu have going on and I applaud it. She has wore on my nerves this evening after a long day at work, I had to take a nap and now I am ready to charbroil her knarly self.
Some of us actually like talking with well mannered and distinguished gentlemen. A lot can be learned from their years of experience.
Kristina

Cleveland, GA

#198 Oct 11, 2012
Westside wrote:
<quoted text> Some of us actually like talking with well mannered and distinguished gentlemen. A lot can be learned from their years of experience.
I agree with you, a kind gentleman that you described is my cup of tea.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#199 Oct 11, 2012
WestsideS Han KristinaS... Boff or youns is full of its... S S S S S S on.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#200 Oct 11, 2012
Kristina wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, a kind gentleman that you described is my cup of tea.
I am true Southern Gentleman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up floridiots Naming your driveway is stupid. 8 hr Timmy_ 92
Question to Lamar 9 hr My Thought 10
head pub in jail?? 9 hr Mari 31
Loonie Liberals 10 hr Faith 1
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 10 hr Nope 204
katie bowman 11 hr bohem 3
Ban Flights Now 12 hr Republican 44
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins Thu Ungrounded Current 78

Freeze Warning for Union County was issued at October 31 at 5:21AM EDT

Blairsville News Video