First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Doez youns really thinke thet the few votes thet youns gots ins this one horse town is agonna make any differances in the National schemes offen things. Youns is just a bunch offen Hillbillys han throwed away Floridiots wiff a few misplaced Yankees throwed ins the mix. Youns is funny.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
Doez youns really thinke thet the few votes thet youns gots ins this one horse town is agonna make any differances in the National schemes offen things. Youns is just a bunch offen Hillbillys han throwed away Floridiots wiff a few misplaced Yankees throwed ins the mix. Youns is funny.
Kinda like peeing in the ocean. May not raise the level that much but it sure does feel good when you need to.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
Slow are you feeling okay? You seem a little off lately; now you are picking on the local"hillbillys". I agree however, most of our votes mean very little on the big stage.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like peeing in the ocean. May not raise the level that much but it sure does feel good when you need to.
Maby you coulds regester somes offen tham cows you gots han han cast votes fer them.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 27, 2012
turniptown wrote:
<quoted text>Slow are you feeling okay? You seem a little off lately; now you are picking on the local"hillbillys". I agree however, most of our votes mean very little on the big stage.
Iz is just fine, iz been a study'n alls this here pollticken whats youns been adoin on these here pages, iz thinks hits so funny. This whole topix thang here is all Pollyticks han Religion.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz is just fine, iz been a study'n alls this here pollticken whats youns been adoin on these here pages, iz thinks hits so funny. This whole topix thang here is all Pollyticks han Religion.
That is two things, I was always told never to talk about unless you wanted to get an argument started.
Retard

Commerce, GA

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like peeing in the ocean. May not raise the level that much but it sure does feel good when you need to.
Huh huh, Reb said a funny

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 27, 2012
turniptown wrote:
<quoted text>That is two things, I was always told never to talk about unless you wanted to get an argument started.
Sumelse, thar haint no Jills posten ons here no more. Wes only gots Truffhis an thet Ga Girlie, whats happened to alls them Girlies what used to post? Thet Woodsee Girlie posts once in a whiles buts she's so crankie nosbody can post to her.
Tsplost

Commerce, GA

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Slowpok wrote:

Your right. If every small town followed your advice and said "my vote is useless, so I'm not gonna vote", we could discount a huge percentage of the votes in this country which now only votes less than a 50% level as it is.

Also if not for politics and religion, yall could have a dead topix board in Blairsville as most other towns have dead boards.

Those dead boards are why we have slowpok posting here, turniptown from gilmer county posting here. Folks from florida posting here.

Heck, we get folks from all over posting on Blairsville topix because 1.)all the other boards are mostly dead, 2)the nutcases like our board because we respond to them, and 3) our own nutcases get a response also.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Tsplost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. If every small town followed your advice and said "my vote is useless, so I'm not gonna vote", we could discount a huge percentage of the votes in this country which now only votes less than a 50% level as it is.
Also if not for politics and religion, yall could have a dead topix board in Blairsville as most other towns have dead boards.
Those dead boards are why we have slowpok posting here, turniptown from gilmer county posting here. Folks from florida posting here.
Heck, we get folks from all over posting on Blairsville topix because 1.)all the other boards are mostly dead, 2)the nutcases like our board because we respond to them, and 3) our own nutcases get a response also.
Youse is the nutcase. Nowhar dids iz tell the peoples offen Blairsville nots to Vote. Iz said thet thar haint enough votes unless; liken iz tole Reb cast votes fer each offen his cows. Iz has 3 dogs han 2 bears thets gonna vote along wiff me han LU LU. My frand Possun what lives down the road is gonna regester alls them climbin goats hes gots.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#11 Jul 27, 2012
They lets Floridians vote so iz knows thet livestock ken vote. Most offen tham Floridians is sub human from alls thet interbreedin thays been adoin, thay has very little human left ins them selves. So its will bes alright to use the votes offen yore livestock/animals.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Youse is the nutcase.
A wrinkly sack of skin is not an appropriate subject on Topix; wait a minute yeah it is.
Tsplost

Commerce, GA

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz is the nutcase.

I rest my case.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
A wrinkly sack of skin is not an appropriate subject on Topix; wait a minute yeah it is.
Iz awantin tos know how its feels tos be only part Human. Doez its hurt? Doez havin a tail bother yore self han doez its get in the way when yore self sits down? Whats bout them webs tween yore toes doez you has to wear special shoes? You haint one offen tham whats got Gills is ye? Wes need to know about youns native Floridians...

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Tsplost wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.
SPLOSTIE <quoted text>
"Just kinda hate it when the laptop goes off on it's own and makes it's own decisions." "I've broken a couple of them for doing that."

Why should iz pay any tension tos someons whats gonna dissipears.

“Nuff said!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#16 Jul 27, 2012
I don't need to be posting anything. You have run off anyone with the least bit of intelligence. I don't care what you think of me, it could not be any worse than I think of you.
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Sumelse, thar haint no Jills posten ons here no more. Wes only gots Truffhis an thet Ga Girlie, whats happened to alls them Girlies what used to post? Thet Woodsee Girlie posts once in a whiles buts she's so crankie nosbody can post to her.

“Nuff said!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#17 Jul 27, 2012
I wish you would.
Tsplost wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.

“Our Cause Isn't Lost”

Since: Jan 11

Blairsville, GA

#18 Jul 27, 2012
Personally, I can’t help but pray that one day we all will again find that once great American spirit that now seems to be lost.

I guess you find what you look for. Many things can be found on this site. I find a variety of things; humor, information, patriotism, inspiration, good well meaning people, and of course, some just plain vile mean spirited perversion.

You never know when what you say means something to someone who needs that particular thought. You can only believe in your principals, morals and values to be that which is right and well meaning, and always hope to influence or inspire someone else to do that which is righteous and for good cause.

In a way we all know Slowpok is right. No one person or community in and of itself can or will make the momentous changes we need to bring our Nation back from the brink of destruction.

Nevertheless,“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless.
Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”~Dietrich Bonhoeffer~

We all recognize that a raindrop in and of it self poses no concern, but multiplied by hundreds and thousands you quickly have a flood.

And, so with our determination to seek that which we have lost. Never give up ... fight for a return to the Traditional American Values upon which our Nation was founded.

VOTE FOR NEW RESPONSIVE LEADERSHIP NOVEMBER 2012
Tsplost

Commerce, GA

#19 Jul 28, 2012
Laurel Wood wrote:
I don't need to be posting anything. You have run off anyone with the least bit of intelligence. I don't care what you think of me, it could not be any worse than I think of you.
<quoted text>

your right, I'm gonna disappear in 4 days.

Tsplost

Commerce, GA

#20 Jul 28, 2012
Laurel Wood wrote:
I wish you would.
<quoted text>

hey there escapee from the laurel woods insane asylum, your wish will come true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coosa Heights trailer park 18 hr He said she said 7
Brmemc candidates 18 hr Well 8
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 20 hr The real facts 486
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... Tue Blairsvillian 10
carpet cleaning Jul 16 Flarduh 8
Rib Country Waitress Jul 15 Lighthouse 114
Mike Gowder Indicted Jul 14 MMA FIGHTER 8

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance