sonny

Jefferson, GA

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Who & Why

Photo in Blairsville photos,(who & why)

I had a game camera set up on a salt block and when I checked it, this manís photo came up. We were home at the time and no one knocked on the door. Apparently he felt justified parading around on my property doing what ever he was doing. Everyone I have asked has no idea. A surveying company said they know most of the surveyors and didnít know him, even though they told me they recognized the equipment he was carrying. They said it cost around $17,000 and they couldnít afford that kind of equipment. Any body got any Ideas?
huh

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 29, 2013
sonny wrote:
Who & Why
Photo in Blairsville photos,(who & why)
I had a game camera set up on a salt block and when I checked it, this manís photo came up. We were home at the time and no one knocked on the door. Apparently he felt justified parading around on my property doing what ever he was doing. Everyone I have asked has no idea. A surveying company said they know most of the surveyors and didnít know him, even though they told me they recognized the equipment he was carrying. They said it cost around $17,000 and they couldnít afford that kind of equipment. Any body got any Ideas?

I see no photos in Blairsville photos about what you are saying.
sonny

Jefferson, GA

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Sorry -- The photo must have been taken off. It was there last night. Now I'm getting really curious. looks like somebody is doing something they aren't supposed to be doing. If you know something and can't let it be known you know, please contact the tip line. I am going to pass it around at the next tea party meeting.

unioncountytipline@gmail.com
Paranoid

Cleveland, GA

#4 Sep 30, 2013
did he commit a crime? Was your land posted with gates closed? What are you going to do when you catch him?
sonny

Jefferson, GA

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Paranoid wrote:
did he commit a crime? Was your land posted with gates closed? What are you going to do when you catch him?
I am really hesitant about posting my land even though the Sherriff deputy advised me to do so. I have been on this land for 35 years and I have found most of the citizens of Union county great people but there are a few nut cases running around.

I just happen to be very suspicious about people prowling around on my place since Easter morning when some coward cut my tire, causing me to wreck my truck and could have killed my wife and I. I haven't made any threat nor, will I. If he had a legitimate reason for being there he could have done the decent thing and knocked on the door and told me. He had just passed a bedroom sliding door with a clear view inside.

If you haven't noticed our federal government has been caught doing some strange things lately, and no one knows what this man was up to.
sonny

Jefferson, GA

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Photo gone again. Makes one wonder doesn't it?
That's real power and censorship.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 30, 2013
sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really hesitant about posting my land even though the Sherriff deputy advised me to do so. I have been on this land for 35 years and I have found most of the citizens of Union county great people but there are a few nut cases running around.
I just happen to be very suspicious about people prowling around on my place since Easter morning when some coward cut my tire, causing me to wreck my truck and could have killed my wife and I. I haven't made any threat nor, will I. If he had a legitimate reason for being there he could have done the decent thing and knocked on the door and told me. He had just passed a bedroom sliding door with a clear view inside.
If you haven't noticed our federal government has been caught doing some strange things lately, and no one knows what this man was up to.
My friends post photos as you refer to on their facebook like the guy who stole honey from an honor system place. Oh he didn't take 3 or 4 jars for use, he took enough to start a small business. Another friend posted a photo of a man that broke in the garage and was seen piffering through all their things. The person that cut your tire was mean spirited and meant to hurt you and your family. Be careful.
All

Doniphan, MO

#8 Sep 30, 2013
Seems many post are being removed. most don't lie the real truth. js
just me

Cleveland, GA

#10 Oct 1, 2013
Paranoid wrote:
did he commit a crime? Was your land posted with gates closed? What are you going to do when you catch him?
Do you want someone lurking around on your property?
Boy Oh Boy R U Dumb

Blairsville, GA

#12 Oct 1, 2013
Obviously the guy is a land surveyor. He probably was surveying the adjacent property and found it easier to walk through your yard. No big deal. Who cares!

Most people around here wouldn't mind someone like that doing their job. But then, you're one of those mouthy *ssholes who always have to stir up trouble.

No wonder people are cutting your tires.
huh

New York, NY

#14 Oct 1, 2013
Probably was sent by Lamar to get a free right of way again, from your property.

Or some way to try and cheat you out of how much property you own.


Susan

Clayton, GA

#15 Oct 1, 2013
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/kg3bp49
Sonny, above is a link to your intruder. Perhaps someone will be able to help you identify who it is. Sorry about the recent threats and vandalism.
So good of you David . You are truly a God send .
Boy Oh Boy R U Dumb

Blairsville, GA

#16 Oct 1, 2013
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find any explanation for a land surveyor wandering around in the middle of a private 21 acre tract of land, in the middle of the woods, next to a man's house, almost 100 yards from the road or any neighboring property.
Here's the mans photo if anyone knows who he is then that would solve the matter: http://tinyurl.com/kg3bp49
Most likely there is a good explanation. Like maybe the land surveyor might have been surveying the adjacent lot and walked over to the house to let someone know what he was doing, except maybe no one was home, or they didn't hear the knock on the door or Sonny Boy was shagging his obese wife or sheep or whatever.

There's probably a dozen reasonable explanations. Maybe no one was home at the time, most of use do actually leave our houses once in a while (unlike you, Little Man David, to do normal things like grocery shop, haircuts, and, oh yeah, to go to work.

You guys are really whacked in the head. But you never know, it could be some kind of government conspiracy. Or maybe the guy had an electronic device and needed to reprogram the implants in Sonny Boy's head. Not much else in there.
sonny

Hoschton, GA

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Boy Oh Boy R U Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely there is a good explanation. Like maybe the land surveyor might have been surveying the adjacent lot and walked over to the house to let someone know what he was doing, except maybe no one was home, or they didn't hear the knock on the door or Sonny Boy was shagging his obese wife or sheep or whatever.
There's probably a dozen reasonable explanations. Maybe no one was home at the time, most of use do actually leave our houses once in a while (unlike you, Little Man David, to do normal things like grocery shop, haircuts, and, oh yeah, to go to work.
You guys are really whacked in the head. But you never know, it could be some kind of government conspiracy. Or maybe the guy had an electronic device and needed to reprogram the implants in Sonny Boy's head. Not much else in there.
Thank you Normie, wondered if you were still on the payroll
Informed Opinion

Demorest, GA

#19 Oct 3, 2013
sonny wrote:
Photo gone again. Makes one wonder doesn't it?
That's real power and censorship.
There are free programs you can download from the Internet that will compare a photograph with the millions of photographs already posted online on the numerous social websites, and digitized news articles and other sources.

They give you a number of possible matches along with the site where the possible "hit" was found.

If the picture in question has sufficient facial details, the odds if getting a march are approximately 36%.
Boy Oh Boy R U Dumb

Blairsville, GA

#21 Oct 16, 2013
sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Normie, wondered if you were still on the payroll
Boy Oh Boy R U Stupid!!!
whats goin on

Demorest, GA

#22 Oct 16, 2013
sonny wrote:
Who & Why
Photo in Blairsville photos,(who & why)
I had a game camera set up on a salt block and when I checked it, this manís photo came up. We were home at the time and no one knocked on the door. Apparently he felt justified parading around on my property doing what ever he was doing. Everyone I have asked has no idea. A surveying company said they know most of the surveyors and didnít know him, even though they told me they recognized the equipment he was carrying. They said it cost around $17,000 and they couldnít afford that kind of equipment. Any body got any Ideas?
I saw this same man walking on my roof, after I awoke after hearing footsteps. It was a full moon. I asked him who are you. He said he was mapping for the Masons. This is all too crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
places to rent 14 min Betty Bopster 7
Jenny Craig 1 hr forget that question 4
new coffee shop on the square 2 hr Fud 43
A simple question for Mr.Henson EMC board of d... 3 hr Tom 18
Florida disgusts me Sat The Mountains Noise 3
Republicans-AntiChristian Sat Me too 91
Who N Why Sat Larry 8
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]