Judge Barrett went all Dirty Harry in...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Honesty & Integrity”

Since: Mar 12

Blairsville, GA

#103 Jun 20, 2012
BTDT wrote:
Has this piece of white trash been arrested yet? If not then it must no longer be a crime to brandish a gun in open court. If it isn't a crime, lets all brandish our lawfully carried weapons in court!
Apparently you can get away with stuff like that because of who you are. Well, and who you know.
BTDT

Albany, GA

#104 Jul 12, 2012
No judge and no law enforcement official has ordered Barrett arrested yet. This means that whenever you go to court in this circuit, you cannot expect a fair hearing. It means that any judge in this circuit who hears your case will cover up crimes committed by court personnel or law enforcement officials.
taxpayer

Paonia, CO

#105 Jul 12, 2012
And..........Did you notice David Barrett was one of the lawyers that lent his name to Dwain Brackets re-election campaign? Just more of a reason not to vote for Bracket.
BTDT

Albany, GA

#106 Jul 12, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
And..........Did you notice David Barrett was one of the lawyers that lent his name to Dwain Brackets re-election campaign? Just more of a reason not to vote for Bracket.
I can never forget when a young female employee came to work in tears after one of Brackett's predecessors tried to coerce her into a sexual act in exchange for dropping charges related to a domestic dispute. Fortunately she had a tape recorder with her and captured the whole exchange. Unfortunately, Barrett was still on the bench so nothing could be done.
smiling

Onalaska, WA

#107 Jul 12, 2012
It was a long time coming but I was very glad to see that Barrett finally met his Karma.
BTDT

Albany, GA

#108 Jul 12, 2012
smiling wrote:
It was a long time coming but I was very glad to see that Barrett finally met his Karma.
There is more Karma yet to come...
John

Dawsonville, GA

#109 Jul 12, 2012
BTDT wrote:
<quoted text>
I can never forget when a young female employee came to work in tears after one of Brackett's predecessors tried to coerce her into a sexual act in exchange for dropping charges related to a domestic dispute. Fortunately she had a tape recorder with her and captured the whole exchange. Unfortunately, Barrett was still on the bench so nothing could be done.
That ad with those lawyers signatures looked like a dirty trick .Who trusts a lawyer anyway ?

“Honesty & Integrity”

Blairsville, GA

#110 Jul 12, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>That ad with those lawyers signatures looked like a dirty trick .Who trusts a lawyer anyway ?
That was my first thought. Who likes lawyers?!
Reb

Dawsonville, GA

#111 Jul 13, 2012
UnionCountyLocal wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my first thought. Who likes lawyers?!
It wopuld only be natural for lawyers to want the dumbest person they could get for the job.
Local Boy

Cleveland, GA

#112 Jul 14, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
If I'm not mistaken I also think that Barrett is one who contributed money to Bracketts campaign, check his campaign contributations he filed online. Also I believe that one of those female lawyers on Bracketts list in the paper is listed as his campaign manager.

If Brackett is pulling in 100 grand don't you think he could afford his own campaign bills? I don't think the many signs he's putting out is going to overcome the ads Weinstein is putting in the NGN .

“Honesty & Integrity”

Blairsville, GA

#113 Jul 15, 2012
Local Boy wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm not mistaken I also think that Barrett is one who contributed money to Bracketts campaign, check his campaign contributations he filed online. Also I believe that one of those female lawyers on Bracketts list in the paper is listed as his campaign manager.

If Brackett is pulling in 100 grand don't you think he could afford his own campaign bills? I don't think the many signs he's putting out is going to overcome the ads Weinstein is putting in the NGN .
I've got to admit. Weinsteins ads are great.
Reb

Dawsonville, GA

#114 Jul 15, 2012
UnionCountyLocal wrote:
<quoted text>
They show just what we have been missing in a Probate Judge. Someone capable of doing the job.
question

Dawsonville, GA

#115 Jul 15, 2012
UnionCountyLocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he support Obama?

“Honesty & Integrity”

Blairsville, GA

#116 Jul 15, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>Does he support Obama?
Right now, all I care about is that he supports Union County and gives the position a decent boost in ethics.
Reb

Dawsonville, GA

#117 Jul 15, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he support Obama?
No that is Lamar.

Since: Dec 08

United States

#118 Jul 16, 2012
BTDT wrote:
No judge and no law enforcement official has ordered Barrett arrested yet. This means that whenever you go to court in this circuit, you cannot expect a fair hearing. It means that any judge in this circuit who hears your case will cover up crimes committed by court personnel or law enforcement officials.
He stepped down to avoid JDC investigating him is my understanding.
questions questions

Jefferson, GA

#119 Dec 15, 2013
I Rocked Iraq wrote:
I SAW THIS IN ANOTHER TOWN'S TOPIX'S SO I JUST COPIED IT FOR OUR TOWN! I checked it out and the AJC STUFF IS ACCURATE. WELL NOW FOR YOUR READING ENJOYMENT!!! I was reading the State news in the Atlanta Journal Constitution Online [it's free] today. I was shocked to see an article ENTITLED "Judge Brandishes Gun In Court".It detailed how Enotah Circuit Head Judge David E. Barrett pulled his pistol out from under his robe Wed. while on the Lumpkin Co. court bench and came down off the bench and offered it to a client to "SHOOT HER ATTORNEY". D.A. Jeff Langley had to calm him down and make him put the gun down, as he was waving it about. HE HAS TO GO.
I remember watching this when I was a little girl. So many wonderful memories. I especially laughed when he would chase the rabbit and call him varmint. Yosemite Sam was such a wonderful character. I never knew he grew up to be a judge! Imagine that!
Yosemite Sam

Dahlonega, GA

#120 Dec 16, 2013
ooooooooo dat pesky wabbit! At least I don't get prosecuted, and I get to draw a weekly check on you taxpayers for the rest of my life. Sorry about the embarassement to yor community.
producer

Dahlonega, GA

#121 Dec 16, 2013
There are many locals that were arrested by Eddie Osborn, as supervised by Rudy Eller, and prosecuted in the court of David Barrett.

This is better than any episode of Swamp People folks. There's money to be made here.
bugs

Dawsonville, GA

#122 Dec 16, 2013
BTDT wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more Karma yet to come...
Ehh, whats up doc? Karma is snoozin, and justice is losin, in Union County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Heaton 15 min Kelley 178
Bernie Sanders for President ! 1 hr Timmy_ 42
Wendy's in Florida serving more than lame burgers 11 hr The Mountains Noise 4
Poor Dr. David Gowder (Jul '15) 11 hr Grice007 93
Hot Cop 11 hr happy 8
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 12 hr Wondering 1,102
BANK REPORT: Insider real estate / loan activity (Jul '11) 13 hr Do tell 711
Who owns UGH Tue rabbitt 8
Local MD in jail? (Apr '15) Mon Grice007 116
More from around the web