new cell towers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
my input

Blairsville, GA

#21 Oct 15, 2013
tower help wrote:
I have been approach to place a tower on my property. they are offering a 50 year lease for $xx or lump sum of $xx. does anybody have any suggestion of how i can find out if I am not getting rip off. The tower will be located in Blairsville. Help
Although somewhat dated, here's a website that may help.
http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/southern-us...
my input

Blairsville, GA

#22 Oct 15, 2013
tower help wrote:
I have been approach to place a tower on my property. they are offering a 50 year lease for $xx or lump sum of $xx. does anybody have any suggestion of how i can find out if I am not getting rip off. The tower will be located in Blairsville. Help
Here's a better way to view opinions that are as dated. After going to the site, type in cell tower lease in the search box.
http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/forum.php
my input

Blairsville, GA

#23 Oct 15, 2013
"as dated" --> "not as dated"
tower help

Miamisburg, OH

#24 Oct 15, 2013
trail90 wrote:
What are they offering? You will have great cell service. What area of Union County?
The property is close to Vogel State Park
connecting

Demorest, GA

#25 Oct 18, 2013
microwave radiation from cell phones causes cancers in the head, so why no put a turbo power microwave tower in your yard? Life is short, so make it a little shorter for some $, and enjoy. No brainer.
Meh

Toccoa, GA

#26 Oct 18, 2013
connecting wrote:
microwave radiation from cell phones causes cancers in the head, so why no put a turbo power microwave tower in your yard? Life is short, so make it a little shorter for some $, and enjoy. No brainer.
The no brainer is you typing out here while intoxicated. People used to be scared of electricity also. You should turn your computer off and go back to the woods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spotted Union County Vehicle With No County Dec... 1 hr Bubba 24
Cheaters 2 hr Johnny 7
What offends you? 3 hr Jimbo 38
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... 5 hr ACOG 44
Hot wings 5 hr Brave 11
2nillion dollar budget hike 6 hr Andy 10
Charles gets jim and lamar in bad picture 7 hr ACOG Jr 1
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE