Wow

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Jul 6, 2013
Georgia Idiots

Alto, GA

#23 Jul 6, 2013
Pieces wrote:
<quoted text>Well yours is one isolated incident, this happens every summer and with almost every FL tag. Sorry I hurt your little feelins

Typical response from some on this forum..you all don't like it when your told about something that someone from here has done. It is definitely not an isolated incident and it has happened many times over. If you think you even hurt my feelings your sadly mistaken...
lookmoreclosely

Blue Ridge, GA

#24 Jul 6, 2013
Georgia Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> I had the same experience with a Union County driver the other day so it evens out.. I don't know how many times that has happened. Why everyone only pin points out the Floridians is ridiculous.
If you look at the car more closely, you will notice that it was purchased from a FLA dealership. The union county tags are new.
Yup

Dahlonega, GA

#25 Jul 7, 2013
People who come or move here could care less what people think of them mind their own business.
Locals can't stand that.
Pieces

Jefferson, GA

#26 Jul 7, 2013
lookmoreclosely wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at the car more closely, you will notice that it was purchased from a FLA dealership. The union county tags are new.
That advice will work in the future, however I was close enough at 10 mph to see every aspect of this vehicle and it was Broward County and I know a FL plate when I see it. It was purchased from a dealer in FL or so it read. If that had been a local with a Jacky Jones sign then a slow speed like that would not exist. I have nothing against visitors from FL but there could be a reason we would want to get to work, a doctor appointment or home in our lifetime without having the means for a helicopter. Pull over if the locale looks that good don't you think?
Pieces

Jefferson, GA

#27 Jul 7, 2013
Georgia Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> Typical response from some on this forum..you all don't like it when your told about something that someone from here has done. It is definitely not an isolated incident and it has happened many times over. If you think you even hurt my feelings your sadly mistaken...
Perfect and keep putting prunes in your blender smoothie that way everything for you and me will come out real smooth.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#28 Jul 7, 2013
Well, just finished painting my car blue, the white color was getting me too many stares.

I exchanged my Fl tag with a Ga tag while having lunch at Mike's Sea Food.
Guess I am safe now.
Pieces

Jefferson, GA

#29 Jul 7, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
Well, just finished painting my car blue, the white color was getting me too many stares.
I exchanged my Fl tag with a Ga tag while having lunch at Mike's Sea Food.
Guess I am safe now.
well pulling my big pink panties up, was that you? I called you everything but a nice person, and I am sure your face was burnin as I beat the steering wheel. I am so sorry and please apologize to the great state of FL and especially Broward County as well as the governor. I hope Dr. Lodge can help me today with his sermon.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#30 Jul 7, 2013
Pieces wrote:
<quoted text>well pulling my big pink panties up, was that you? I called you everything but a nice person, and I am sure your face was burnin as I beat the steering wheel. I am so sorry and please apologize to the great state of FL and especially Broward County as well as the governor. I hope Dr. Lodge can help me today with his sermon.
. Go in Blairsville photos and see if that is the bad car you have been stalking.
Pieces

Jefferson, GA

#31 Jul 7, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
<quoted text>. Go in Blairsville photos and see if that is the bad car you have been stalking.
No it is not. I was in Blairsville for my job and I had to get back to Gainesville thank you. I don't want to go there with you. The car was a Toyota sedan anyway ok. I assume you are several steps above that sedan.
go home

Blairsville, GA

#32 Jul 7, 2013
Georgia Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> I had the same experience with a Union County driver the other day so it evens out.. I don't know how many times that has happened. Why everyone only pin points out the Floridians is ridiculous.
Senile seniors who are move-ins. The move-ins still drive like they are scared of turns, trucks, hills, and bridges. Look at the people driving. A move-in can be spotted a mile away just by their clothes, hair, and shoes with no socks.
Yup

Dahlonega, GA

#34 Jul 7, 2013
go home wrote:
<quoted text> Senile seniors who are move-ins. The move-ins still drive like they are scared of turns, trucks, hills, and bridges. Look at the people driving. A move-in can be spotted a mile away just by their clothes, hair, and shoes with no socks.
A lot of locals can be spotted just by being a 100 yards downwind but then again maybe pig slop is dressy casual for some here.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#36 Jul 7, 2013
Yup, the locals are to blame for move ins. They are such easy going, wonderful, and helpful people. Who could not want to live in Blairsville.i am not kidding, I smile every minute I am there.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#37 Jul 7, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
Yup, the locals are to blame for move ins. They are such easy going, wonderful, and helpful people. Who could not want to live in Blairsville.i am not kidding, I smile every minute I am there.
Hello Bearsway, nice to see you back on the boards. Maybe one day the Florida haters will give up. Hope your wife is still doing good.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#38 Jul 7, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Bearsway, nice to see you back on the boards. Maybe one day the Florida haters will give up. Hope your wife is still doing good.
. She is a great patient, did what the doctor suggested. Walking perfectly, now Aug 13 th is next knee.

I have been a single guy last couple of trips, doing all maintenance that house needs.good timing.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#39 Jul 7, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
<quoted text>. She is a great patient, did what the doctor suggested. Walking perfectly, now Aug 13 th is next knee.
I have been a single guy last couple of trips, doing all maintenance that house needs.good timing.
Sounds like you will have trouble keeping up with her by next spring.
hah

Alto, GA

#40 Jul 7, 2013
Go Back

Dahlonega, GA

#41 Jul 9, 2013
Hit the road Jack.
Georgia Idiots

Hudson, OH

#42 Jul 9, 2013
Pieces wrote:
<quoted text>That advice will work in the future, however I was close enough at 10 mph to see every aspect of this vehicle and it was Broward County and I know a FL plate when I see it. It was purchased from a dealer in FL or so it read. If that had been a local with a Jacky Jones sign then a slow speed like that would not exist. I have nothing against visitors from FL but there could be a reason we would want to get to work, a doctor appointment or home in our lifetime without having the means for a helicopter. Pull over if the locale looks that good don't you think?
You need to visit Florida in the winter then you would have a reason to complain..They put up with people from all over including Georgia in the winter and never carry on like you all do here with this little bit of traffic. When I lived there what normally took me 10 mins to get to work would take me 1 to 2 hours to get home during the winter season.. And you think you have a gripe ???
Georgia Idiots

Hudson, OH

#43 Jul 9, 2013
lookmoreclosely wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell that I don't need to look more closely.. I have two neighbors locals from here that also drive about 10 mph on the roads..it is NOT just Floridians, that is ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peaceful Islam 1 hr Timmy_ 20
Looking for... 2 hr Timmy_ 8
A Blairsville Restaurant refused service 11 hr Busy Restaurant 46
Lamar and his County Tax Rate 18 hr Uct 91
School Taxes (Nov '13) 18 hr trail90 51
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) Fri Bob 74
SPLOST 3 What's the Truth? Fri ACOG 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages