Next Last

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Georgia Idiots

Alto, GA

#3 Jul 6, 2013
You did notice that this was AMERICA'S wang??? why only pinpoint Florida ? There goes your obsession again...
hah

Maysville, GA

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Timmy, the housing market in Florida has improved about 30 percent.
Now Floridians can sell their Fla homes and move to Blairsville
Full time . I have three close friends that are doing it this month.
They are buying homes already built in Blairsville. This will
Continue for the next couple of years. They will all ask for you.
Pieces

Colbert, GA

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Oh how i hate to tell you this but I could have stopped not only smelled the roses but picked them and made a high end arrangement while driving behind a car with florida plates yesterday morning. They were only going 10mph on a two lane road and no businesses around. Its pathetic watch out for a white vehicle with florida plates and prepare to add 30 minutes to your normal driv.
Informed Opinion

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
Timmy, the housing market in Florida has improved about 30 percent.
Now Floridians can sell their Fla homes and move to Blairsville
Full time . I have three close friends that are doing it this month.
They are buying homes already built in Blairsville. This will
Continue for the next couple of years. They will all ask for you.
You're right about the real estate market in Florida, and it's already affecting prices in Union County.

Please welcome them to Blairsville for me. There's always room at the Sawmill for nice people at the breakfast table.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Pieces wrote:
Oh how i hate to tell you this but I could have stopped not only smelled the roses but picked them and made a high end arrangement while driving behind a car with florida plates yesterday morning. They were only going 10mph on a two lane road and no businesses around. Its pathetic watch out for a white vehicle with florida plates and prepare to add 30 minutes to your normal driv.
They had Timmy with them acting as a guide.mTimmy talks slow, that effects the speed they drive.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9 Jul 6, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
<quoted text>They had Timmy with them acting as a guide.mTimmy talks slow, that effects the speed they drive.
Timmy's a great driver.

Timmy told me he drove slow so he can spot "road kill", for his famous "Road Kill Stew"

It tastes like chicken.
Wish they would go home

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Half timers can leave my neighborhood and take their little white dog on a leash, the BIG RV, all their cars, little tractors, and the crap they drag with them and go home. I love winter when it is quiet and these idiots aren't puttering around all day. There are three homes with full time move-ins from Florida who feel the same as I do. We can't stand it when they show up in May and want the entire street to be like the 'burbs in Florida.
Wish they would go home

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Jul 6, 2013
Pieces wrote:
LMBO What I love is when they are driving and look lost. They literally stop in the middle of the road, don't signal, turn into a driveway to turn around and drive back in the same direction they came from.

What part of a two-lane highway don't they get. The speed limit is 55 mph.
Pieces

Colbert, GA

#12 Jul 6, 2013
Wish they would go home wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO What I love is when they are driving and look lost. They literally stop in the middle of the road, don't signal, turn into a driveway to turn around and drive back in the same direction they came from.
What part of a two-lane highway don't they get. The speed limit is 55 mph.
A person would burn their brakes out and their nerves behind this wazoo! You will never know how bad I wanted to pass and get them out of my memory but no place. They weaved over the center line and almost went over an embankment 3 times. I hated to but I got right on the back bumper that only made them drive their 10 mph with determination. If I ever see this vehicle again I am turning around and going in another direction. They are crazy and I was afraid to blow my horn! Timmy's vehicles are not white.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jul 6, 2013
Pieces wrote:
<quoted text>A person would burn their brakes out and their nerves behind this wazoo! You will never know how bad I wanted to pass and get them out of my memory but no place. They weaved over the center line and almost went over an embankment 3 times. I hated to but I got right on the back bumper that only made them drive their 10 mph with determination. If I ever see this vehicle again I am turning around and going in another direction. They are crazy and I was afraid to blow my horn! Timmy's vehicles are not white.
. Timmy was driving their car, he charges $50.00 per tour.plus he gets meals.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jul 6, 2013
Timmy once was a driver for Paula Dean.
Pieces

Colbert, GA

#15 Jul 6, 2013
I am surprised.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Pieces wrote:
I am surprised.
. It wasn't the Paula Deen you are thinking about. It was a Paula Dean from Vero Beach
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Pieces, I am pulling your leg.
Pieces

Colbert, GA

#18 Jul 6, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
Pieces, I am pulling your leg.
I know, watch that mindwandering ok!
Georgia Idiots

Alto, GA

#19 Jul 6, 2013
Pieces wrote:
I had the same experience with a Union County driver the other day so it evens out.. I don't know how many times that has happened. Why everyone only pin points out the Floridians is ridiculous.
Pieces

Colbert, GA

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Georgia Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> I had the same experience with a Union County driver the other day so it evens out.. I don't know how many times that has happened. Why everyone only pin points out the Floridians is ridiculous.
Well yours is one isolated incident, this happens every summer and with almost every FL tag. Sorry I hurt your little feelins
oreally

Maysville, GA

#21 Jul 6, 2013
Bull butter
Georgia Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> I had the same experience with a Union County driver the other day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Cowboy Store 1 hr tellico 11
Our towns food is terrible 2 hr Poor service 65
Its okay to be Gay in Blairsville (Jun '09) 2 hr Lindsey Graham 207
Pros and Cons of coming out as a gay person (Jan '14) 2 hr Lindsey Graham 103
Cheaters (Jul '15) 2 hr Bill Clinton 33
Hillary Clinton for President ! 5 hr Ed Anger 26
John F Kennedy Mon tellico 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages