Best local florist
flowergirl

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Who is the best florist for our area? It doesn't have to be in Blairsville, as long as they deliver in Blairsville. I need to send flowers and don't know whether to call a local florist, or order online from an unknown source. Any suggestions are appreciated and please refrain from negative comments :-)
Not the Average Local

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
flowergirl wrote:
Who is the best florist for our area? It doesn't have to be in Blairsville, as long as they deliver in Blairsville. I need to send flowers and don't know whether to call a local florist, or order online from an unknown source. Any suggestions are appreciated and please refrain from negative comments :-)
Resthaven Florist
iagree

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Resthaven in Blairsville. The one in downtown next to city hall wanted TWICE the price to deliver the very same thing. Just go to Resthaven. I am sure they will treat you well and give you a fair price.
iagree

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Also, they were less expensive then FTD last tine I checked.
flowergirl

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Thanks so much!! I will give them a call for sure!

Since: Jan 11

AOL

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Young Harris Florists----they do beautiful work. I have received arrangements from them---just beautiful!
Kingdom Come

Commerce, GA

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Young Harris Florist or Rest Haven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Cowboy Store 25 min Some Things Never... 13
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 5 hr Local 294
Our towns food is terrible 15 hr tellico 67
Its okay to be Gay in Blairsville (Jun '09) 18 hr Lindsey Graham 207
Pros and Cons of coming out as a gay person (Jan '14) 18 hr Lindsey Graham 103
Cheaters (Jul '15) 18 hr Bill Clinton 33
Hillary Clinton for President ! 21 hr Ed Anger 26

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance