NO
<quoted text>
Yes .....

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#64 Dec 8, 2013
Klg wrote:
I am a 55 year old single woman who currently lives right outside metro Atlanta, and I am tired of it. I have spent some time in Blairsville, most recently a week in July. I really love the scenery and I think the demographics and pace of life are more suited to me now. I am semi retired and just worry about what it is really like to live there, and if it is hard to make new friends there. Where are good places to go, things to watch out for, etc.? Thanks in advance, this will be a major move for me but I have got to get out of here, and of all the places I have been in Georgia, Blairsville seems like the best choice.
Is yoreself a looker, or is you liken most asslantins an high maintience Girlie.

Your age is good.

Doz you like to wade barefoot in the creeks ons a sunny day?

Doz you know how to noodle fer fish?

Doz you like to walk in the woods?

Can you put up Whole pickled Peaches?

What about camping wiff a tent?

Iffin you ken doz han likes thease things you ken shore fits in goods ups har.
Eager to leave Fl

Lake Worth, FL

#65 Jan 11, 2014
I am 60 years old. I am a serious, faithful christan seek to move to Blairsville. I know no one here. I would like to find someone to be friends with first and a church that would be willing to help me relocate.
I would like to rent with the option to buy a 2/2 house in fairly good condition where I can work and have access to shopping and activities.
My name is DJ. Please feel free to contact me and help me get a fresh start at living in a beautiful part of the country in Ga.
Thank you and let god lead you how to help me.
art

Carnesville, GA

#67 Jan 12, 2014
Why not try Suches.? A beautiful 20 min. drive to Dahlonega or Blairsville.(Union Co.) Run an ad for "apt wanted" on craigslist or creative loafing.
katlg7

Jonesboro, GA

#68 Jan 14, 2014
art wrote:
Why not try Suches.? A beautiful 20 min. drive to Dahlonega or Blairsville.(Union Co.) Run an ad for "apt wanted" on craigslist or creative loafing.
What part of craigslist do I look under, PLEASE? There is no category for North Georgia Mountains. And person from Florida, send me an e-mail. or let me have yours.
Thanks. original poster here.
Art

Cleveland, GA

#69 Jan 15, 2014
katlg7 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of craigslist do I look under, PLEASE? There is no category for North Georgia Mountains. And person from Florida, send me an e-mail. or let me have yours.
Craigslist NW GA

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#70 Jan 16, 2014
Eager to leave Fl wrote:
I am 60 years old. I am a serious, faithful christan seek to move to Blairsville. I know no one here. I would like to find someone to be friends with first and a church that would be willing to help me relocate.
I would like to rent with the option to buy a 2/2 house in fairly good condition where I can work and have access to shopping and activities.
My name is DJ. Please feel free to contact me and help me get a fresh start at living in a beautiful part of the country in Ga.
Thank you and let god lead you how to help me.
If you are wanting people to contact yore self then youse needs to register yore self on topix whar people can contact you wiff messages which are private. Exchange e-mail han such other than on the public threads.

Iz bettin that you is tired of them ole smelly Floridians. When iz gos to floridee iz takes gas-masks wiff me so iz don't get gaged on the smell of them ole things.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#71 Jan 16, 2014
katlg7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You needs to read the above post Girlie Girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters 39 min Ted 5
2nillion dollar budget hike 48 min Andy 10
What offends you? 55 min ACOG 35
Charles gets jim and lamar in bad picture 1 hr ACOG Jr 1
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... 1 hr My Opinion 42
Hot wings 1 hr Andy 10
Buying used cars 10 hr Barry Obama 4
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE