Next Last

“Our Cause Isn't Lost”

Since: Jan 11

Blairsville, GA

#22 Dec 27, 2013
Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Peddle that snake-oil, brother.
Each of had choices. Each of us made decisions. Decisions have consequences. Each of our consequences will be significantly different based upon those decisions we made.
I am happy with my decisions. You appear to be happy with yours. But, there are major difference in the choices we made.

I made a choice to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. And made a commitment to spread the Word of Salvation. It appears you, just guessing from your comment, chose another path and havenít that commitment. And that is what freewill is, all about a choice that is to accept, and a choice that is to reject.

Certainly it is my desire to live up to the commitment I made not simply for a gift I feel I have already receive, but as well a gift I have Faith in for an entire eternity.

Yes, it saddens me that some feel as you. Nonetheless, the teaching of my Savior isnít to force or peddle deliverance. No, God in His Grace gave us all the freewill to make our choices.

May your time upon this earth be long, good, and free from evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCSO is a joke 13 hr What 10
Union general Hospital Sat Get off drugs dop... 6
PSA for young, unmarried women Oct 20 I hate rednecks 18
Where's Timmy ? Oct 20 Pumpkin 16
Places for rent. Oct 19 Juan 15
NGN lied in article Oct 19 Pumpkin 26
Why are people so rude amd hateful on this page Oct 17 dgd478 75

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance