Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
boodoodle

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2011
YOU'RE NEXT:

The jury brought back a verdict of $404,000.00 in favor of Gene Cooley against Denise Ballew who defamed him on Topix.

This may be the biggest verdict in Blairsville, GA.

Sure shows how people feel about defamation on here.

Maybe the commissioner needs to hire this attorney and shut the fools down.

Maybe Denise Ballew will learn from this lesson.
boodoodle

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2011
The commissioner is a politician and all politicians are open to ridicule .... it's part and parcel of being a politician .... just look at Obama .... if it was against the law to ridicule a politician we'd all be in prison.

Also, the commish is being investigated by a group via the Open Records Act .... the group are entitled to investigate.
Union County Resident

Jefferson, GA

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Now Lamar and family should realize that going after ACOG and Mountain Voice would work for his family.

I think Georgia Peach should go afer boodribble for stating she had a child out of wedlock. In fact, boodribble has made some real slanderous comments about others.

Anyone else agree with me?
Rich Redneck II

Cornelia, GA

#4 Jan 13, 2011
boodoodle wrote:
YOU'RE NEXT:
The jury brought back a verdict of $404,000.00 in favor of Gene Cooley against Denise Ballew who defamed him on Topix.
Just one problem there, boodoodle... No one knows WHO YOU ARE. How is it possible to libel someone when their identity is NOT KNOWN. Maybe I have missed something. Have you identified yourself here?

Since: Aug 10

Commerce, GA

#5 Jan 13, 2011
Union County Resident wrote:
Now Lamar and family should realize that going after ACOG and Mountain Voice would work for his family.
I think Georgia Peach should go afer boodribble for stating she had a child out of wedlock. In fact, boodribble has made some real slanderous comments about others.
Oh, Hell, Yeah!
Its me

Commerce, GA

#6 Jan 13, 2011
boodoodle wrote:
YOU'RE NEXT:
One thing, no body know your real name boodoole so you are fighting a dyeing battle. But on the other hand the case that David "aka" Mountain Voice has A very strong case against "EXPOSE" The one that slander him about being a child molester. I can't wait to see who "EXPOSE" is {I don't think it will be a surprise who it will be.} And how much money David will be getting from them. Maybe it will stop the lies and slandering that go's on here on topix.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Rich Redneck II wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one problem there, boodoodle... No one knows WHO YOU ARE. How is it possible to libel someone when their identity is NOT KNOWN. Maybe I have missed something. Have you identified yourself here?
You have shore missed something. "Sam" I mean Boodoodle is well known to a lot of the folks that have been posting fer a while.
Rich Redneck II

Cornelia, GA

#8 Jan 13, 2011
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>You have shore missed something. "Sam" I mean Boodoodle is well known to a lot of the folks that have been posting fer a while.
Wow, then I really shouldn't have made that comment about boodoodle being a "two-bagger". But I guess if that ever went to court the judge would probably agree with me and throw out the case.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#9 Jan 13, 2011
I'm suing the whole bunch of ya for saying I stink.
Rich Redneck II

Cornelia, GA

#10 Jan 13, 2011
Floridian wrote:
Can't do that... it can be proven that Floridiots smell like goats, so you can't sue for it...

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#11 Jan 13, 2011
Floridian wrote:
Youse cannot sue people fer tellin the truth. Now carry yore Stinkin Skunk Smellin self out ins yore front yards han kiss on tham ole Pank Flamingos.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#12 Jan 13, 2011
Rich Redneck II wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, then I really shouldn't have made that comment about boodoodle being a "two-bagger". But I guess if that ever went to court the judge would probably agree with me and throw out the case.
Sides Elvis said she is a Three bagger. One on each leg han a big one to her waist.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#14 Jan 13, 2011
Union County Resident wrote:
Well it looks like MV just hung himself. He steped in it real deep, Several of us tried to let him know but he would not listen. Iz a bettin that ole high mountian train gonna run plumb over him.
Union County Resident

Jefferson, GA

#15 Jan 13, 2011
Rich Redneck II wrote:
<quoted text>
Is boodoodle's real name Lynn or Lowe? Did she live in
Columbus, MS and was the "river house"
was on the Tombigbee River?
Just Passing By

Cornelia, GA

#16 Jan 14, 2011
Until the tax office was clean up we,as taxpayers whould have refused to pay our property taxes. Bet that would have gotten things moving.
VIPER

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Jan 14, 2011
Wow, I love that verdict!!

Now if MV or Acog who ever the one was a while back that was slandered about molesting kids I believe, should go to courthouse and get the same attorney and go after Truthis Blairsville.

You can bet your rear end that attorney is thrilled to death and would love another case just like it.

Grow some balls and go for it, if it was me I would be waiting for the courthouse to open this morning.
John

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Jan 14, 2011
VIPER wrote:
Now if MV or Acog who ever the one was a while back that was slandered about molesting kids I believe, should go to courthouse and get the same attorney and go after Truthis Blairsville.
You can bet your rear end that attorney is thrilled to death and would love another case just like it.
Grow some balls and go for it, if it was me I would be waiting for the courthouse to open this morning.
Yes and Yes! Just be smart and you don't use a divorce attorney for something like this or a relative, get the guy that knows the tricks who just won the lawsuit, he would get a hard-on over this case.

Commerce, GA

#20 Jan 14, 2011
VIPER wrote:
Truthis Bkairsville has nothing to do with AGOG or MV's delusional and imagined stalking. Watch what you wish for as I am a mean bitch when I want to be. Jump in and you better be right. You, little viper boy, are a nasty little piece of work.

Commerce, GA

#21 Jan 14, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and Yes! Just be smart and you don't use a divorce attorney for something like this or a relative, get the guy that knows the tricks who just won the lawsuit, he would get a hard-on over this case.
Sounds as if you're jerking the joint as you type.
informed

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Jan 14, 2011
Truthis Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>Truthis Bkairsville has nothing to do with AGOG or MV's delusional and imagined stalking. Watch what you wish for as I am a mean bitch when I want to be. Jump in and you better be right. You, little viper boy, are a nasty little piece of work.
Sounds like someone is worried!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex toys 1 hr Fat Bastardson 23
NGTC Bully Facilitator 4 hr Clint 2
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 9 hr Nope 52
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log 15 hr WilBeHerd 9
What does Blairsville need? Mon Boytoy 185
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) Mon Female Neighbor 229
Cheaters (Jul '15) Dec 4 Laura 48

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance