Old men and Blairsville.

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#1 Apr 6, 2013
What do the old men of Blairsville do for fun on a Saturday night?
Straight talk

Young Harris, GA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Watch cable TVV

Since: Jul 10

Morganton, GA

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Listen to the old women bitch
Fools A Plenty

Blairsville, GA

#4 Apr 6, 2013
They took the DP bench on the square away. I don't know what they do now. If you don't know what the DP bench is, then you haven't been in Blairsville long enough.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Fools A Plenty wrote:
They took the DP bench on the square away. I don't know what they do now. If you don't know what the DP bench is, then you haven't been in Blairsville long enough.
The 1 minute and 30 seconds it takes me to get through there is long enough.
Fools A Plenty

Blairsville, GA

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1 minute and 30 seconds it takes me to get through there is long enough.
Quite obviously you haven't a clue... but we knew that already.
Slow Driver

Commerce, GA

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1 minute and 30 seconds it takes me to get through there is long enough.
Another floridian slow driver. It takes us locals about 13 seconds.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Slow Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Another floridian slow driver. It takes us locals about 13 seconds.
It's 1.1 miles from city limit to city limit on Hwy76 if you can make it in 13 seconds you are driving 288mph.
Fools A Plenty

Blairsville, GA

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 1.1 miles from city limit to city limit on Hwy76 if you can make it in 13 seconds you are driving 288mph.
And?
Tiny

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Fools A Plenty wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
You are a total idiot. You didn't do the math. Wish I could drive that fast thru there, nothing but a wide spot in the road.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Well I am beginning to see what people do on Saturday night... You need something more adventurous to do. Think outside the box.
floridaidot

Commerce, GA

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 1.1 miles from city limit to city limit on Hwy76 if you can make it in 13 seconds you are driving 288mph.
The bench is on the square floridaidot, take like 10 seconds to go around.
floridaidot

Commerce, GA

#13 Apr 7, 2013
or used to be on the square.
big news

Toccoa, GA

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Fools A Plenty wrote:
They took the DP bench on the square away. I don't know what they do now. If you don't know what the DP bench is, then you haven't been in Blairsville long enough.
Every town has a DP bench. It is now the round table at the Blairsville Restaurant.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#15 Apr 7, 2013
floridaidot wrote:
<quoted text>
The bench is on the square floridaidot, take like 10 seconds to go around.
You must have slept through Reading Comprehension in school.
Post #5 was referring to Blairsville not your stupid bench.
Know what the hell you are talking about before responding.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#16 Apr 7, 2013
big news wrote:
<quoted text>Every town has a DP bench. It is now the round table at the Blairsville Restaurant.
Ours is Hardees.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#17 Apr 7, 2013
Fools A Plenty wrote:
They took the DP bench on the square away. I don't know what they do now. If you don't know what the DP bench is, then you haven't been in Blairsville long enough.
It stands for DePends because of all the poop stains from leaking adult diapers.
Fools A Plenty

Blairsville, GA

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
It stands for DePends because of all the poop stains from leaking adult diapers.
Whis is ually leaking from the old Floridiots that move here.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Curious wrote:
What do the old men of Blairsville do for fun on a Saturday night?
Tham old floridiot carpetbaggers sit around and whine.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Curious wrote:
What do the old men of Blairsville do for fun on a Saturday night?
Thays takes a couple offen them little blue pills han when its up han pointin thays follers hit around till it finds a warm hilljill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr silverfox 56,896
Dash Cams, You need them!!!! 2 hr ha 13
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 3 hr RED 42
Wake up floridiots Naming your driveway is stupid. 4 hr tmn post 41
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 6 hr Timmy_ 89
Ga. man awarded $404,000 for libelous Internet ... (Jan '11) 12 hr UNION 1 132
Science Against Evolution - Very Interesting 14 hr tmv post 2
Steve's Buffet is BACK 16 hr alright than 16
Steve's Steakhouse Tue Just sayin 184

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match

Blairsville Jobs

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]