Thank you Lamar Paris
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
snowflake

Streetsboro, OH

#1 Jan 6, 2014
While most of us were sleeping last night our commissioner was up keeping track of the weather and getting information out. He has done a great job of spreading the word and ensuring our roads were safe and ice free. I am not sure he slept last night because he posted information on a regular basis at all hours of the night. Thank you Lamar for your dedication to our community.
Raintree

Jasper, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2014
snowflake wrote:
While most of us were sleeping last night our commissioner was up keeping track of the weather and getting information out. He has done a great job of spreading the word and ensuring our roads were safe and ice free. I am not sure he slept last night because he posted information on a regular basis at all hours of the night. Thank you Lamar for your dedication to our community.
Pure BULL !!! Lamar sucks .
good one

Cleveland, GA

#3 Jan 6, 2014
snowflake wrote:
While most of us were sleeping last night our commissioner was up keeping track of the weather and getting information out. He has done a great job of spreading the word and ensuring our roads were safe and ice free. I am not sure he slept last night because he posted information on a regular basis at all hours of the night. Thank you Lamar for your dedication to our community.
Give us a break. What do you think he gets paid $97,000 a year for!!!!!
You act like he was the only one in the state that did this!
Merry BS

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 6, 2014
Lamar cares about our county and its citizens and is the epitome of professionalism and responsiveness, malcontents and misfits not withstanding.

A little gang of about 12 misfits in a county of more than 20,000 says a lot. So much so that the gang is now trying to garner attention from like-minded misfits from outside the county to appear larger and of more significance than they really are.

Thank you to Lamar and God bless him.
Ha Ha

Bishop, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2014
Merry BS wrote:
Lamar cares about our county and its citizens and is the epitome of professionalism and responsiveness, malcontents and misfits not withstanding.
A little gang of about 12 misfits in a county of more than 20,000 says a lot. So much so that the gang is now trying to garner attention from like-minded misfits from outside the county to appear larger and of more significance than they really are.
Thank you to Lamar and God bless him.
Kind of early to be tooting your own horn there Liemore!
Bears Way

Sylacauga, AL

#6 Jan 6, 2014
I think Lamar Paris foes a great service and job for Bkairsville and Union County. I have no complaints.
Just a thought

Commerce, GA

#8 Jan 6, 2014
snowflake wrote:
While most of us were sleeping last night our commissioner was up keeping track of the weather and getting information out. He has done a great job of spreading the word and ensuring our roads were safe and ice free. I am not sure he slept last night because he posted information on a regular basis at all hours of the night. Thank you Lamar for your dedication to our community.
Well Damn I just lost my breakfast.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2014
Bears Way wrote:
I think Lamar Paris foes a great service and job for Bkairsville and Union County. I have no complaints.
Youse just likes thet Goofie corse he bilt.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#10 Jan 6, 2014
While you were all sleeping, the county road crews were treating the roads so people could drive safely.

Yes, Lamar is a good man and takes his job seriously.

The few who don't like what is written here are in a minority.

It is a shame the disgruntled don't join in and love your community rather than despise it and make people despise you.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#11 Jan 6, 2014
Merry BS wrote:
Lamar cares about our county and its citizens and is the epitome of professionalism and responsiveness, malcontents and misfits not withstanding.
A little gang of about 12 misfits in a county of more than 20,000 says a lot. So much so that the gang is now trying to garner attention from like-minded misfits from outside the county to appear larger and of more significance than they really are.
Thank you to Lamar and God bless him.
Amen.

What people the "malcontents" don't understand is how deep the family roots are in this community. They appear to think all local people are poor and underdeveloped. What they don't realize is the Blairsville families are hard working people who love God and are proud of Union County. The newcomers don't make an effort to know or meet these wonderful people or understand how insulted most feel about this witch hunt. Lamar's support only increases with every nasty comment or "publication." The move-ins are confident they will one day have more influence but they are sadly mistaken.

Lamar is a good man and loves Union County. He is worth twice his pay for putting up with all this BS and listening to people's selfish complaints.
Just a thought

Commerce, GA

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Rich Golfer wrote:
While you were all sleeping, the county road crews were treating the roads so people could drive safely.
Yes, Lamar is a good man and takes his job seriously.
The few who don't like what is written here are in a minority.
It is a shame the disgruntled don't join in and love your community rather than despise it and make people despise you.
You poor dumb bastard. Don't you realize that it didn't get cold enough to stick until this morning and it would have just washed off the road in the rain if put on last night . You only hurt your boss by being so stupid that you don't think.
Refrain

Morganton, GA

#13 Jan 6, 2014
snowflake wrote:
While most of us were sleeping last night our commissioner was up keeping track of the weather and getting information out. He has done a great job of spreading the word and ensuring our roads were safe and ice free. I am not sure he slept last night because he posted information on a regular basis at all hours of the night. Thank you Lamar for your dedication to our community.
He is our commissioner,do you not think that it is part of his JOB,we need something in return for his six figure salary.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#14 Jan 6, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>You poor dumb bastard. Don't you realize that it didn't get cold enough to stick until this morning and it would have just washed off the road in the rain if put on last night . You only hurt your boss by being so stupid that you don't think.
It was put on in the middle of the night and the roads were good to go for those who had to head for work at 4 and 5 a.m. The roads weren't icy because of the county crews treating the roads early. All roads are passable because of the county's good work.

Name calling? Isn't that what the misfits hate? Typical.
Merry BS

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jan 6, 2014
Refrain wrote:
<quoted text>He is our commissioner,do you not think that it is part of his JOB,we need something in return for his six figure salary.
Ignoring the part about whether it is part of his job description or not, does this sentiment mean you do not thank people for "doing their job"? If the cleaning lady at work comes in and empties your trash can, do you not say "thank you"? When the waitress comes over and refills your coffee, do you not say "thank you"? When the cashier finishes the transaction and gives you your change and receipt, do you not say "thank you"? I believe this attitude of yours says far more about you than you ever intended to reveal. And for that, I thank you.
Refrain

Morganton, GA

#16 Jan 6, 2014
Merry BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring the part about whether it is part of his job description or not, does this sentiment mean you do not thank people for "doing their job"? If the cleaning lady at work comes in and empties your trash can, do you not say "thank you"? When the waitress comes over and refills your coffee, do you not say "thank you"? When the cashier finishes the transaction and gives you your change and receipt, do you not say "thank you"? I believe this attitude of yours says far more about you than you ever intended to reveal. And for that, I thank you.
Here here now,the way this man has raised my taxes,imposed rules and regulations ,requiring expensive permits for ,for everthing i do on my own property,does not get a thank you from me.
Raintree

Jasper, GA

#17 Jan 6, 2014
Rich Golfer wrote:
<quoted text>
It was put on in the middle of the night and the roads were good to go for those who had to head for work at 4 and 5 a.m. The roads weren't icy because of the county crews treating the roads early. All roads are passable because of the county's good work.
Name calling? Isn't that what the misfits hate? Typical.
Lamar was driving that salt and gravel truck all night and at work in the office looking so fresh . Lamar is the greatest king ever . Now where is my money .
a question

Blairsville, GA

#18 Jan 6, 2014
Rich Golfer wrote:
While you were all sleeping, the county road crews were treating the roads so people could drive safely.
Yes, Lamar is a good man and takes his job seriously.
The few who don't like what is written here are in a minority.
It is a shame the disgruntled don't join in and love your community rather than despise it and make people despise you.
So, are you implying that the county road crews would not have treated the roads last night if it hadn't been for Lamar's altruism? Shucks.
question

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Jan 6, 2014
Just out of curiosity, where was he "posting" this information? And how was he collecting it?
snowflake wrote:
While most of us were sleeping last night our commissioner was up keeping track of the weather and getting information out. He has done a great job of spreading the word and ensuring our roads were safe and ice free. I am not sure he slept last night because he posted information on a regular basis at all hours of the night. Thank you Lamar for your dedication to our community.
Raintree

Jasper, GA

#20 Jan 6, 2014
Watch for next weeks rag . Lamar will make-up and answer any and all the questions he can think up to make himself look good about his road work and long hours while still running the county at the lowest cost in the state . We are so fortunate to have Lamar`s services .
good one

Cleveland, GA

#21 Jan 6, 2014
question wrote:
Just out of curiosity, where was he "posting" this information? And how was he collecting it? <quoted text>
In snowflakes dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for new school superintendent 3 hr Edgar 7
Where's Timmy ? 3 hr Daquan Donkey Teeth 35
money question? Wed I gots mine 21
massage parlor in Blue Ridge Nov 21 Varnell Cummings 11
News KKK will rally Saturday in Blairsville (Oct '12) Nov 21 MMAFIGHTER 43
Healthcare for this area (Nov '16) Nov 20 Obamacare sucks 16
Union general Hospital Nov 20 real realist the ... 23

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages