Blaisvile Attorney
big news

Maysville, GA

#42 Apr 3, 2014
probably wrote:
<quoted text>
No, idiot. Stop placing your own meaning in to things you don't know about while trying to stir up trouble. "Up here" means there is no place quite like up here. Chip on your shoulder?
Anyone that read your "up here" comment would have got the same impression that I did. It was condescending. The only thing different about "up here" is that it's better here than most locations, and local people are not always a bunch of ignorant hillbillies. If you knew me, you would not refer to me as an idiot. Guaranteed......
Hmmm

United States

#43 Apr 3, 2014
Well time will tell. There are consequences for our
actions and nobody is above the law. If what is being said on here is true, it's rather comical and will be interesting.
Henry

Dawsonville, GA

#44 Apr 4, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
Well time will tell. There are consequences for our
actions and nobody is above the law. If what is being said on here is true, it's rather comical and will be interesting.
Lamar can make it all disappear .
Pat

Savannah, GA

#45 Apr 4, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text> Lamar can make it all disappear .
Not with Mac as sheriff. He can't stand Lamar.
classmate

Hiawassee, GA

#46 Apr 4, 2014
big news wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone that read your "up here" comment would have got the same impression that I did. It was condescending. The only thing different about "up here" is that it's better here than most locations, and local people are not always a bunch of ignorant hillbillies. If you knew me, you would not refer to me as an idiot. Guaranteed......
Stuck on yourself,are ya???
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#47 Apr 4, 2014
Pat wrote:
<quoted text> Not with Mac as sheriff. He can't stand Lamar.
Who told you that?
PARRIS

Cornelia, GA

#48 Apr 4, 2014
Pat wrote:
<quoted text> Not with Mac as sheriff. He can't stand Lamar.
if Mac is the sheriff he claims to be he should have already done something. He is either scared to do anything or doesn't care about what's going on. Kind of like our former sheriff. If I'm wrong then I want to see Mac prove it and do something about Lamar. ALL EYES ARE ON MAC.
Just Mike

Baldwin, GA

#49 Apr 4, 2014
Coffee drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder topix is considered a cesspool in this town.
It certainly is a "pool" that YOU don't mind swimming in...
PARRIS

Cornelia, GA

#50 Apr 4, 2014
classmate wrote:
<quoted text> Stuck on yourself,are ya???
Yes Little News is stuck on themselves. If you knew them you would determine how much of an IDIOT they really are. GUARANTEED!!!
joe

Dahlonega, GA

#51 Apr 4, 2014
classmate wrote:
<quoted text> Stuck on yourself,are ya???
You should tell him that to his Face...See how that would Work out for You!
joe

Dahlonega, GA

#52 Apr 4, 2014
PARRIS wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Little News is stuck on themselves. If you knew them you would determine how much of an IDIOT they really are. GUARANTEED!!!
You are a Big Man...You need to Tell Big News that to his Face ...See how Brave You are Big Man.
Parris

Cornelia, GA

#53 Apr 6, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text> You are a Big Man...You need to Tell Big News that to his Face ...See how Brave You are Big Man.
Not a PROBLEM tell me where and when and I'll be there.
Roxanne

Clarkesville, GA

#54 Apr 6, 2014
All of you are big talkers.

But when it comes to showing up for a stock holders meeting, or campaigning out in public or speaking out against a new tax.

Well, I look around and I am alone.

But , most of the talkers are only tough behind a keyboard.
Parris wrote:
<quoted text>Not a PROBLEM tell me where and when and I'll be there.
Joe

Dahlonega, GA

#55 Apr 6, 2014
Parris wrote:
<quoted text>Not a PROBLEM tell me where and when and I'll be there.
You name the Place Hot Shot! bring those other Clowns with You!
Bill

Cornelia, GA

#56 Apr 7, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> You name the Place Hot Shot! bring those other Clowns with You!
. Easy there Joe take your heart pill.
Geez

Morganton, GA

#57 Apr 7, 2014
Don't know any of the parties, but would rather have a DUI any day than being caught with a n_gg_r woman. How low. How disgusting.
u r sad

Hiawassee, GA

#58 Apr 7, 2014
Geez wrote:
Don't know any of the parties, but would rather have a DUI any day than being caught with a n_gg_r woman. How low. How disgusting.
last time I checked we are all the same, just some of us have a little more pigment in our skin, as far as looks go, but then there are narrow minded people like you of all color, why did you not go ahead and spell the word out if you are going to use the word, do you not have your big girl panties on today?
Parris

Cornelia, GA

#59 Apr 7, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> You name the Place Hot Shot! bring those other Clowns with You!
Right in front of the Union County Sheriffs office tomorrow at say 1pm don't be late. I'll be driving a white Esclade. You don't show we'll all know your just a big wind bag.
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#60 Apr 7, 2014
u r sad wrote:
<quoted text>last time I checked we are all the same, just some of us have a little more pigment in our skin, as far as looks go, but then there are narrow minded people like you of all color, why did you not go ahead and spell the word out if you are going to use the word, do you not have your big girl panties on today?
When was the last time a black hit a white pedestrian and a white mob beat him to a pulp.
u r sad

Hiawassee, GA

#61 Apr 7, 2014
uct wrote:
<quoted text> When was the last time a black hit a white pedestrian and a white mob beat him to a pulp.
they just hung em for no reason if you remember

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our towns food is terrible 4 hr James 73
This can't be true. 4 hr psychic 6
Its okay to be Gay in Blairsville (Jun '09) 10 hr Skeet Cummings 211
President Reagan's Stance on Assault Weapons 10 hr TimmysDaddy 3
John F Kennedy 10 hr TimmysDaddy 11
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 12 hr No cook 301
What was going on? 12 hr Believe 4

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance