Blaisvile Attorney
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sad Sad Sad

Winder, GA

#1 Mar 30, 2014
Ok, here goes! We have a Blairsville attorney, got caught this weekend, dui, drunk and with a black female!

Wonder what spin will be put on this?
Just a thought

Opelika, AL

#2 Mar 30, 2014
I'm assuming since you're aware there was an arrest, so I'm sure there will be consequences. What does a black female have to do with anything?
Roxanne

Homer, GA

#3 Mar 30, 2014
Your are going to spend about eight thousand dollars!
Sad Sad Sad wrote:
Ok, here goes! We have a Blairsville attorney, got caught this weekend, dui, drunk and with a black female!
Wonder what spin will be put on this?
Just Mike

Baldwin, GA

#4 Mar 30, 2014
I suppose you will find out next Tuesday when the NGN is delivered. Look in the police/sheriff activity section. Good luck, but if it is that "kangaroo court" they hold monthly in top floor of the old courthouse (traffic circle) then DON'T expect justice or fairness.
HaHa

Cleveland, GA

#5 Mar 31, 2014
. Brackett won't sweep this one under the table.Cody will get it moved to a real judge.and it is about time.
Just a thought

Opelika, AL

#6 Mar 31, 2014
Who is Cody and who arrested him?
curious

Blairsville, GA

#7 Mar 31, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
Who is Cody and who arrested him?
Who was arrested?
Just a thought

Opelika, AL

#8 Mar 31, 2014
I don't know that anybody was arrested, I am just asking based on what they are posting on here.
Lemmings fall together

Hayesville, NC

#9 Mar 31, 2014
Hmm..... How do you know Cody had anything to do with it? Somebody just revealed who they are I think.....
Bob

Cleveland, GA

#10 Mar 31, 2014
Now your a cop
Parris

Jefferson, GA

#11 Mar 31, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
I don't know that anybody was arrested, I am just asking based on what they are posting on here.
If he wasn't arrested it doesn't say a whole lot about our sheriff who is suppose to be unbiased and uphold the law. We'll see if he did the right thing or if he just provides LIP service to the people of the county
Facts

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Mar 31, 2014
Allegedly Cody White (GSP) arrested Brent McAfee (lawyer).

Whites car camera was running, Allegedly McAfee refused to participate in a field sobriety test (and in GA that is a automatic one years suspension of lic's).

Allegedly McAfee had his employee (black secretary) in car when he wrecked (where was his wife), he spent one night n jail and bonded out.

Allegedly he told White when he arrived he was "getting a BJ" when he wrecked (not that I have anything against BJ's).

The Probate Judge uses him (McAfee) for persons who come into his court who are indigent during traffic court! I ask who will represent McAfee? Maybe the judge should find him a sober lawyer!
Parris

Jefferson, GA

#13 Mar 31, 2014
Facts wrote:
Allegedly Cody White (GSP) arrested Brent McAfee (lawyer).
Whites car camera was running, Allegedly McAfee refused to participate in a field sobriety test (and in GA that is a automatic one years suspension of lic's).
Allegedly McAfee had his employee (black secretary) in car when he wrecked (where was his wife), he spent one night n jail and bonded out.
Allegedly he told White when he arrived he was "getting a BJ" when he wrecked (not that I have anything against BJ's).
The Probate Judge uses him (McAfee) for persons who come into his court who are indigent during traffic court! I ask who will represent McAfee? Maybe the judge should find him a sober lawyer!
PUBLIC DEFENDER
Making sense

Hayesville, NC

#14 Mar 31, 2014
You've got to be a real gullible idiot to think mcafee was getting a bj from his secretary. Have you seen her, she is smokin....what does she have to gain by giving him a bj....this is getting ridiculous to believe
Facts

Lawrenceville, GA

#15 Mar 31, 2014
Making sense wrote:
You've got to be a real gullible idiot to think mcafee was getting a bj from his secretary. Have you seen her, she is smokin....what does she have to gain by giving him a bj....this is getting ridiculous to believe
I believe in Bigfoot also, but have heard it from more than one person who may have seen video. If she is smoking hot, more power to him!

Irrelevant about the BJ, facts are facts, he wrecked and he was drunk as a skunk!
Buck

Cleveland, GA

#16 Mar 31, 2014
Put his fat drinking ass in jail
Making sense

Hayesville, NC

#17 Mar 31, 2014
Seen video of a bj? Lol this is getting hard to believe. So Cody was watching a bj and got it on tape. Well that may not be too far fetched since I hear Cody's into orgies and watching other men f*** his girlfriends.
Tic Toc goes my glock

Hayesville, NC

#18 Mar 31, 2014
If the BJ is irrelevant why even insinuate such a tale since that is a "fact" you definitely have no proof of?
Facts

Lawrenceville, GA

#19 Mar 31, 2014
Buck wrote:
Put his fat drinking ass in jail
Oh he went to jail! Spent one night and someone bonded him out? Hope to see his name in Wed's paper.

Fact is he is a sorry bastard!
tmv post

AOL

#20 Mar 31, 2014
Brent McAfee represented Norm Cooper in my case against him. Well, sort of. According to what he said in court, he did a freebie for Norm but when the judge put him on the spot and told him he was either in for the duration or out for good, McAfee looked at Norm and basically said, "See ya!"

Based on the limited 10 minutes I had in front of the guy, I really don't find this story that hard to believe. And seriously, from a legal perspective, Blairsville has just about the most messed up Judicial & Legal system I've ever heard of.

I can't imagine living in Blairsville and being able to walk around in public without being embarrased of all the ridiculous crap that goes on unchallenged.

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim in Blairsville Thu dgd748 38
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Thu dgd748 464
Floridees Wed Timmy is a homer ... 4
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... (Jun '15) Wed hvactinknocker 92
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer Apr 25 The Mountains Noise 95
Sephardic Jews and Spanish living in the mounta... (Jun '11) Apr 24 Zeke on Blood Mou... 43
Have you dealt with Adult protective services? Apr 23 Need Feedback 8

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages