Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Everyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone, except you, know folks don't pay taxes for monies gained from lawsuits.
Income is income, no matter where it comes from. Not exempt from taxation.
Crowley

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Where and when can a paper be acquired ?
Fools A Plenty

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The M0untains V0ice wrote:
Now have in my possession 2 Sworn Affidavits from ACOG Members regarding the meeting with District Attorney Langley - and indicate a cover up prior to his taking office - to the extent that it was not prosecuted. As is common knowledge now, Linda Pittman has filed a criminal complaint in the matter, to establish it on the record, and to ensure it doesn't slip through the cracks due to the Statute of Limitation running out. I am about to go to Gunter, Paris, Garrett and Langley, and try and get some sort of on the record statement for our first newspaper publication. I doubt anyone at the North Georgia News will. It's sort of embarrassing that I am going to scoop them on the news in their own county, even when I am broadcasting it in advance of publication. Like shootin fish in a barrel.
You can read the Affidavit's below:
http://tinyurl.com/d7zurh7
Boring.
Nut scratchin

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have already started writing the 1st edition. It is going to be a bit different than a normal paper. It has taken me a long time to figure out how to merge old school printed editions with the new school Internet. I think I have a strategy that sort of evolutionizes a newspaper from full content traditional print into something that offers a stripped down print summary - with more detailed information backed up on the web. Not sure about time frame - not going to lock in yet. But its coming. I'm focused primarily on tightening up a few of the central stories.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* Publisher, blogger, investigator, candle lighter... Where's YOUR Light?
yawn ......
Crowley

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have already started writing the 1st edition. It is going to be a bit different than a normal paper. It has taken me a long time to figure out how to merge old school printed editions with the new school Internet. I think I have a strategy that sort of evolutionizes a newspaper from full content traditional print into something that offers a stripped down print summary - with more detailed information backed up on the web. Not sure about time frame - not going to lock in yet. But its coming. I'm focused primarily on tightening up a few of the central stories.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* Publisher, blogger, investigator, candle lighter... Where's YOUR Light?
Thanks so much .
Fools A Plenty

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Didn't we hear that this supposed newspaper was going to come out several years ago? Just like ACOG, a broken record. I say it will never see the light of day, even if it does it will be a one-hit wonder.
time to go

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Fools A Plenty wrote:
Didn't we hear that this supposed newspaper was going to come out several years ago? Just like ACOG, a broken record. I say it will never see the light of day, even if it does it will be a one-hit wonder.
a one hit wonder is all it will take to shed light on this corrupt county, go for it mv.
ALWAYS GOING

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, these are the goingest SOB's around.

They are always going to do this or going to do that but never get off the couch and out the door.

All this sound and fury over nothing and nothing is what will become of all the sound and fury.

Just keep going......far away
papo

Carrabelle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Stan will eventually get caught with all the games he plays with others lives.. Hes not half the man his dad was.. Bribes, theft.. yep its all a game to him and he things hes above it all.. Everyone gets their day..
eye on the court calendar

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

There is going to be fraud exposed of conservation easements granted for personal favors and farming. Atlanta investigator already requesting open records.
time to go

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

eye on the court calendar wrote:
There is going to be fraud exposed of conservation easements granted for personal favors and farming. Atlanta investigator already requesting open records.
someone needs to pass lamars property on to investigators, starting with his home residence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min silverfox 39,394
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 2 hr dummy 22
arrest reports (Jun '13) 2 hr Justin 66
EMC-Chairman of the Board Terry Taylor 3 hr tch 41
Bryon Herbert Reece Owner 5 hr Ray 94
Board of Education election 5 hr just a thought 7
Hair cutter 5 hr just a thought 8
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs