Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

My hope, is that all of you are investigated to the fullest extent of the LAW !
sicko

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

I hope you are refering to a cavity search. Are you? Goody Goody! Christmas has came early in Blairsville.
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

I was referring to the courthouse in Blairsville.
sicko wrote:
I hope you are refering to a cavity search. Are you? Goody Goody! Christmas has came early in Blairsville.
Seriously

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

The problem does not end with J.W. Payne and his office. I agree with Judy!
sicko

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Maybe he is the one in need of a cavity search. Any takers?
Seriously

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

No thank you! Let Dallas enjoy that!
Seriously

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

They can play Wayne Newton and a 6XL Freddie Mercury!
Seriously

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

The thing is, people can fake it for only so long. I think all the crooks have their day coming to them. One by one.
Reb

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
The thing is, people can fake it for only so long. I think all the crooks have their day coming to them. One by one.
hope it's sooner than later. I'd love to live long enough to see it.
Scales

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

This town's Commissioner and Judicial System is a joke. This town is so corrupt and laughing in the face of justice. How long are the people of Union County going to sit back and let this go on?
abgh

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Pretty interesting at the court house today.. some removing docs by the box load.

interesting
Tax Paying Resident

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

abgh wrote:
Pretty interesting at the court house today.. some removing docs by the box load.
interesting
Whom was doing the removing? Employee of the Courthouse or outside agency?
papo

Carrabelle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

rumor has it that Mr. Gunter received or His wife received medical services in exchange for dropping a few felony counts off a family member rap sheet..
Just a thought

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

papo wrote:
rumor has it that Mr. Gunter received or His wife received medical services in exchange for dropping a few felony counts off a family member rap sheet..
Chip off the old block.
Oh Yeah

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me address the above statement. If it is true - I will investigate it. I will gather facts. I will organize those facts. I will make sure those facts are presented to the proper authorities, and to the public at large.
If I haven't proved yet that I simply do not care one tiny bit for intimidation tactics against me, and that I am absolutely no respecter of the various levels of authority and power structure when it comes to investigating these matters - then nobody has been paying attention.
BUT - the above post isn't worth two cents, and I won't go anywhere with it,a nd it isn't even worthy of a comment. As far as I am concerned it is almost no different than say something Norm Cooper would do. I think everyone is aware by now of his cowardly, anonymous, slanderous activity on Topix. Or maybe that Denise Ballew woman.
Topix can be a MARVELOUS engine for truth, for investigation, for public dissemination of news - OR it can be a gossipy rumour mongering trash heap.
If anyone wants to supply me with anonymous or confidential information, they can reach me by letter, phone or email at my contact webpage (below). But for example in regards to the specific comments quoted above - you need to supply enough details for something to be actually looked into - and to establish some level of credibility. We need some sort of names, timeframes, the doctor or medical facility involved etc. BUT if you give it to me, I WILL look into it. But I have to have enough to be able to determine whether or not there is provable substance to the allegations - at least enough for me to publicly raise the issue.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice / contact - http://tinyurl.com/cgopdaj
* Publisher, blogger, investigator, candle lighter... Where's YOUR Light?
Good job, Little Davey!! You just keep shooting your case against Normy in the foot.

Why, there's no way in Hades a jury is going to award you damages after reading little nuggets like this one. Keep up the good work!!

And do keep on investigating everyone and everything. We get a real kick out of your antics.
Troll Man

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>

...BUT - the above post isn't worth two cents, and I won't go anywhere with it,a nd it isn't even worthy of a comment...

- david
aka The Mountains Voice / contact - http://tinyurl.com/cgopdaj
* Publisher, blogger, investigator, candle lighter... Where's YOUR Light?
Boy, Little Man, you sure went a long ways in not commenting about something. Same old, same old...
Just a thought

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doesn't this fool MV have a job? Does he work? Is he on the dole and taxpayers are supporting him? Who has time to blah blah blah on and on about things that don't even concern him? Why is this idiot involved in Union County business when he doesn't live in UC? What other counties is he interferring with and who else is he threatening to sue? I know of Gilmer County where he won x-amount of dollars in a lawsuit there.

Do you think MV pays taxes on money he has made suing people? Think about all this.

Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
Everyone

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Just a thought wrote:
Do you think MV pays taxes on money he has made suing people?

Everyone, except you, know folks don't pay taxes for monies gained from lawsuits.
Just a thought

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Everyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone, except you, know folks don't pay taxes for monies gained from lawsuits.
Oh, I get it. A person can make a living suing people? Just charming and such a wonderful attribute. Makes you proud of these people, doesn't it? Sue people you've never met or know for financial gain? Is that the game? Gee, I've been wasting my life working my ass off when I could be finding little loopholes here and there. Just damn.
No, I didn't know that because I'm too damn honest.
Just a thought

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it. A person can make a living suing people? Just charming and such a wonderful attribute. Makes you proud of these people, doesn't it? Sue people you've never met or know for financial gain? Is that the game? Gee, I've been wasting my life working my ass off when I could be finding little loopholes here and there. Just damn.
No, I didn't know that because I'm too damn honest.
Don't you know the devil will get you for lying. Anyone who sits and condemns people for trying to bring things out into the light isn't in no way honest. By the way why are you using my name?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr big picture 39,280
EMC-Chairman of the Board Terry Taylor 2 hr Just Mike 25
The Hounds of Blairsville 2 hr Just Mike 3
My Pig 4 hr Sonny 1
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 4 hr Theres account creation 15
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 4 hr Retired Rich Golfer 257
Union General Hospital's E.R.is a JOKE!!! (Aug '08) 4 hr RNfromMurphy 203
•••

Freeze Warning for Union County was issued at April 16 at 9:48PM EDT

•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••